Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you ... I'll update the next and final chapter tomorrow ....

Sidhhiti thumbnail

This part would have updated tomorrow but I decided to post it today ...😊

Well I'm ending the story but till now i can't decide the name of this story .... Please suggest some names .

PART - 9

Aarti's Pov

I woke up, rubbing my eyes, his hand were encircled around my waist as his body laced with mine.

His jet black hair was tousled messily, I slowly raked my fingers through his silky hair but he caught my hand and brought closer to his lips, planting a peck on it. "Good morning.." I smiled.

"Good morning." he opened his eyes, in the sunlight his eyes looked even more green than ever.

"Yash...let me go." I struggled to remove his hold around me and instantly he pulled me closer to his chest, my back pressing against him. His bodyheat radiating on my skin, which tingled through me, giving me glimpses of the last night.

I turned to my husband and he stared at me lovingly. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He said in husky voice.

'No no it can't be!' I closed my eyes, instantly happiness filled in my heart.

"Happy First wedding anniversary, wifey!" He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Happy first anniversary, my dear hubby!"

"I can't believe that it's has been a year!" He said happily, looking deeply into my eyes.

"There was time when you didn't want to get married to me, at first place...remember?" I teased him, and wrapped the bedsheet around me walking towards the closet.

"I know I was stupid back then...but I am glad that I got married to you anyway!"

"Back then?!" I emphasized on his words and his face turned to me, challengingly.

"Open the door!" He knocked the bathroom door profusely, after I latched it from inside, running from him.

"How dare you to call me stupid?!" He yelled, and I laughed wholeheartedly at his childish behaviour.

"I didn't call you stupid.you did it yourself!"

"Oh really, sooner or later you'll come out and then I'll teach a lesson!" He said marching away from the door. After getting ready in a green saari, I slowly tip-toed

to the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast.

Out of nowhere he came from behind, and encircled his hands around me.

"Caught you!" He startled me and my heart leaped a beat.

"You scared me !- God ! Yashh !" I slapped his arm and he chuckled playfully.

"This is for calling me stupid!"

"I didn't call you stupid-

"-Watch your words Mrs. Scindhiya!" He said sternly.

"Okay fine!" I said after a pause.

"Now hel-–I stopped in midway remembering last time when I asked his help in kitchen he ended up getting hurt and the mere thought him getting hurt made me afraid.

-help you?" He raised a brow with a knowing smile.

"No!-Imean, I'll handle it. You can go and do

something else!" I immediately spoke changing the topic. He nodded in a disbelief, touching his forehead

"Aarru...my love...l am a grown-ass-man.l am freaking 29 ! And I can handle things in kitchen now..when you weren't here.... didn't order food from outside, instead I learned it online--from watching videos..because I realized that cooking is an important basic skill that everyone should know...unless and of course depending on the circumstances." He said. "So you just order me...and l am ready at your service madam!"

"In that case, then please help me to make the breakfast.." I smiled.

After cooking the breakfast, we both brought the food at the dinning table and ate it. During the noon Yash received a call from his mom. She invited us for a family dinner to celebrate our anniversary with them.

"Di-Jiju, happy wedding anniversary!" Pari hugged us both.

"Thank you, Pari!" We both said in unison.

We touched his mother's feet when she wished us.

"Where's Dad?" Yash asked looking around.

"He went to the office for a meeting but he'll be here before the dinner" Gayatri replied.

"Why don't you two go upstairs and take some rest?"

"Okay mom,"

"Where are you going?" Yash asked.

"l am going to spend sometime with Pari. You can go and take rest. I'll see you at the dinner..okay?" I replied before heading to her room. He held my elbow and I turned to him. "Yes?" I smiled.

"Nothing.."' he replied and i nodded. "Okay, can I go?"

"Yes.." He said releasing my elbow and I walked passed him.

l entered Pari's room who was busy watching tv.

"Di! Finally you got time for me!" She rushed to me and brought me into her room.

"How are you Pari?" I asked stroking her hand, gently.

"l am good!" She smiled. "By the way I have to tell so many things!" She said excitedly.

I sat next to her and she started telling things that happened in her class, that how she pranked Sam and How her jiju reacted after they reached home..when he saw me with Aman. I couldn't help but laugh and she joined me.

After a while Dad arrived and we all went downstairs for the dinner. "l am so happy for you guys, and many congratulations for the anniversary..may god bless you both!-this a small gift from three of us--Pari beta please bring it." Uncle said.

"Just in a minute uncle." Pari replied bringing a gift box wrapped in a golden colour packaging.

"Here.." Pari gave it to us.

"Open it!" Gayatri said excitedly.

Yash and I removed the wrapper and opened the box. "Our photo frame ?!" Yash and I exchanged glances as we inspected the wedding photo frame.

In the photo he was softly smiling while tying the nuptial chain around my neck and I was looking down at it.

It was just beautiful.

"Thank you so much all of you!" I said meaning it.

" look so good!" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah..." I teased making a weird face, and all of them laughed.

"See Pari your di so jealous of my beauty!" "Stop it, Yash. Don't tease her!" Mammi ji said taking my side and Pari giggled at his response.

After the dinner I helped aunty to collect the used dishes and put them in the sink.

"Aartii beta you can go to your room...Gayatri and I can do this..."

"But Mammi ji-

"-No Buts! Go and take rest!" She insisted.

"Okay Mammi ji..Good night." I replied before going to the room.

"Yash ?" | looked around the room but he was nowhere to be found. I went in garden but he wasn't there either. Then I suddenly remember one last place to look-the roof top library!

I went upstairs and entered the library; a small table lamp was lit while he was scribbling something on a book. I took a few more steps towards him.

"Yash....?"

"Oh hey...umm what are you doing here?" He asked nervously.

"I was looking for you..what are you writing?" I said.

"Umm...it's a gift for you..our anniversary gift." he smiled.

Yash's pov

Her eyes brightened as soon she saw it.

"You wrote a entire book about our love story?but when?" She asked amusedly surprised by it.

"Since we both lived apart..as you were in your college. So I thought maybe.." I stammered as I lookedfor words but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Yash... I can't wait to read this book.will you read this book to me?" She immediately hugged me and I wrapped my hands around her. "Of course Aarru.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply in peace and comfort and most importantly love that I felt in the moment. Despite our differences...despite our situations...despite everything...in the end she chose me and I chose her...

In my whole writing career I never wrote stories with happy ending...but tragedy.

When she entered my life I felt different..not I only saw happiness but felt it too.it made me warm inside..like flowers blooming during sunrise...like a candle burning in the darkness..filling it with its light...she is my light....my wife.

The End

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

it was intersting but the only sad part was it ended so fast which i never expected

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Yes because it is a Short Story. Aarya SS

coderlady thumbnail

The last chapter? Please write another story soon.

coderlady thumbnail

It was a rocky start but they got there in the end.

coderlady thumbnail

He wrote a book about their romance. A tribute to their story.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
  1. Sure....Will come back soon ....
pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was a pleasant story on AarYa btw...loved how they sorted all their problems and finally got their "happily-ever-after" ..and a special mention to his anniversary gift..that was the beautiful part of this chapter...

Pls come up with another story...waiting🔥

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heartwarming and sweet ending ❤