Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She went to confront him but no ticket.

coderlady thumbnail

A confession finally? He got it out of her.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART -7

Yash's Pov

"Why are you standing there?" Aarti said raising her eyebrow.

"Are -are you sure that I should sleep in the same room-

"-Yes!" She replied walking to me.

"Come in! And sit here!" I sat on the bed and she sat next to me.

"Look, I know I kinda outcast you from your own room...and I misbehaved too-but that time l wasn't ready to accept you as my husband...and the last few weeks things had changed...i am changed."

"I know...l was just confirming..you have no idea how much I have yearned to be with you..." I hugged her, and she rested her head on mine.

"l am glad you accepted my feelings for you and most importantly me.!'

"I love you, Yash" My heart skipped a beat. "I love you so much..that I can't imagine my life without you...please forgive me." She said and her words were a pleasant tone of music that my ears were waiting to hear.

"I love you too!" I slid my hand behind her back and scooped her in my arms. Slowly I placed her on the bed and laid next to her, without any stupid pillow boundaries and any invisible one too. I smiled staring at her as she slept in my arms, peacefully.

Two weeks later...

"Aarti ! Aarti! We are getting late please come downstairs fast..the car is here." I yelled across the hall.

"Coming! Coming!" She came running downstairs.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yes, how am I looking?"

"Beautiful as always! Come on--

"-Wait!" She stopped me holding me by my forearm and I quizzically glanced at her. To my surprise she hugged me, warmly. "This is our last day in this house..until l graduated from college. I can't believe you are sending me away from you..."

she mumbled while sobbing.

"It's not easy for me as well...but you promised me..besides I'll always come visit you whenever you'll call me...and you'll visit me during your holidays! And the drive here to Dehradun is only 3 hrs!" I rubbed her back and placed a small peck on her head.

"Now, we must leave...or we wouldn't reach there on time." I said and she nodded in response.

"This is your hostel room, and this is your student ID card. I have bought all the books you'd require for this semester and next semester...and your roommate will be here by tomorrow. Now that's settle, let's eat the lunch.."

"l am gonna miss eating with you," She said feeding a bite to me then to herself.

"Me too." I smiled.

"'Are you still working on your new book?" She asked.

"Yes-and l am not finished yet..but hopefully soon!" I replied. "Are you excited for new college life ?"

"l am excited but also a little bit nervous too." She replied.

"You'll be just fine!-anyway..I think it's time." Her smiling face was replaced with worried one.

"You are going.." Tears trembled down her cheeks, making my heart ache in an unpleasant feeling of separation. "Aarru...please don't cry...l promise l'll call you every-night! And l'll visit you soon!" | hugged her and she sobbed against my chest.

"Aarru look at me." I wiped her tears with my thumb and captured her trembling lips.

"Yash..."

"Aartii.." I smiled waving at her before leaving.

Aarti's Pov

The First day of college made me nervous, I wasn't sure where to go as I wasn't aware of this new place. After roaming a little in the building I found my classroom on time. The class fairly big enough for at least 25-35 students. I carefully made my way to the second row seat.

"Hey fresher! This seat is taken!" A guy slummed his notebook on the table making me flinch at my place.

"What the hell she's wearing?! Oh my god are you married?!" A girl almost his age joined him.

"Ronny...Samira! Don't bother her and let her seat here..we'll take the back seat!" A deep husky voice interrupted.

"But Aman-

"No if and no buts--come on!" He said cutting them off.

Before I could thank him, he left without even looking back. I slowly placed my bag on the table and sat on the chair.

A few minutes later the English professor arrived and started to teach. After my all classes ended I headed to the cafeteria.

"Hey Mrs Aunty ji! Over here!" The same girl Samira waved at me, profusely.

Ignoring her I started to walk to the counter, out of nowhere l felt a push and I fell on the ground. "Ouch!"

I looked at my elbow which was now bruised.

"Oops sorry!" Samira said.

"Are you hurt? Here take my hand?" She extended her hand towards me and knowing her intentions damn well, I slapped her hand away before standing up.

"Samira what's wrong with you!? If Dev got know about your antics, he gonna be so angry! Leave her alone!" I heard Ronny saying to her.

3 months later...

"Aarru...how are you?!" Mir spoke from other side of phone.

"l am good, how are you? Did you have your dinner?" l asked.

"Yes...although I miss your cooked food..How's everything going on? Your studies and your college

life?"

"It's all good... miss you." I said without thinking.

'Is everything alright? Should l come now?!" He panicked.

"No no no..And everything is alright! Listen I have to sleep now, I have a midterm tomorrow. So I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" I said, realizing that I can't tell him about Samira and her group's behaviour toward me or else he'll be worried.

"Okay...and Aarru-I love you...goodnight and all the best for your exam!" He replied."Good night."

Next day after the exam I went to the library to study for my next upcoming exam that was 2 days later.

"So mrs. Aunty ji, how are you doing?! Oh my! Am i disturbing you?!" She gasped and then laughed.

"Can I help you?" I said lifting my head and looking at her.

"Help me?! Do I look like I need help?" She laughed and joined by her three other minions, Nita, Ronny and Anjali.

"Yes!" I stood from seat and crossed my arms.

"You do need help! Why are you always bothering me?!

Always following me!? Do you have stalker syndrome!?" I snapped.

"How dare you!? What do you think of yourself Mrs Auntyji!?!" She said stepping towards me in rage.

"You!-I flinched when she raised her hand. I llookedup again when people around us gasped in shock.

"Enough!!" I saw Dev glaring at her as he held her hand in midst. "Are you out of your damn mind,

Sam !?! Do you know you are on your last warning here?! If you have hit her then you could have been rusticated!-Apologies now! Sam! I said now!" He yelled at her angrily. Samira looked at me disgustedly before mumbling a sorry.

"Excuse me--Thanks-

"-Listen here! I didn't do that for you! I did it for my best friend! So please you can keep your thank you to yourself!" He immediately cut me off rudely and walked away fast.

"What does he think of himself?!"

"Aarti ! Wait! Someone's here to meet you!" I heard my roommate, Sunita yelled from behind.

"Did that person tell their name?" l asked.

"Umm yes...Yash !" She said after a deep thought.

l asked her immediately where he was and walked there quickly.

"Yash !" I ran into his arms, happily embracing him.

"Aarti...l missed you!" He whispered softly while hugging me.

"How come you are here? Weren't you going Mumbai last week?!" l asked.

"I didn't go...instead I came to meet you here!" He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"Come on, Let's go somewhere else." I took his hand led him to a nearby garden.

"Pari and mom has sent this gift for you."

"A dress? But when will l wear this?!" I exclaimed, looking at the beautiful blue dress.

"Today!" He smiled.

"No?...you are serious?! Where are we going?!" I asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise! And I have also taken permission from your hostel-warden. So just be ready by 8 and l'll pick you up!" l immediately hugged him.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he answered the call. "Hello Arya? Yes...yes..hmm.okay..when?..on next Tuesday?...okay...bye."

"What's on next the Tuesday?" I asked when the call ended.

"I have meeting with someone...anyway...you should go to your class...I will see you in the evening." He squeezed my shoulder gently.

"Okay...see you in the evening!" I said collecting my books.

"Oye Aarru !"

"Yes?!" I turned back and he sent a flying kiss. giggled when he winked at me playfully. I smiled and waved back.

"Was that your husband?" Sunita asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"He kinda look very familiar...like I have seen him before...but I don't remember where?" She looked deep in her thoughts.

"Sunita..my class is here...so I'll see you at the dorm! Bye!" I waved hurriedly entering the class.

I was frozen in my seat when I saw my name written along with a cheap sketch on the whiteboard. "Mrs Aartii Aunty ji!" I looked around me and every one was laughing at me.

"Are you free tonight?!!" A guy came behind me whispered harshly in my ear before walking away.

"I heard that you are into bachelors! I am available from 3 to 7 just give me a call!" Ronny commented.

"How dare you?!"

"Aman stop! Why did you punch Ronny?!" Samira came running and knelt down to inspect Ronny. "Is this because of her?!" She walked towards me but Aman came between her and I.

"Stay away from her! And It's not her fault!" He said sternly.

"Lets go Ronny! This is not our friend Aman! He's some crazy..." She trailed off and walked away with Ronny.

Aman walked to the board and removed the sketch...

"Aman...wait!" I said running behind him. "Wait.." I touched his shoulder and he immediately stopped and turned to me, eyeing my hand on his shoulder.

I quickly removed my hand and stood straight. "I just wanted to say.you didn't have to do that."

"Your welcome." He started to walk again. "W- wait.."

"Now what?" He halted.

"Are you not attending the class?" l asked nervously.

"No, but you should go back to class...and

Aartii .Aartii right?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"My friends wouldn't bother you anymore.." With that he left.

Later that evening..

"Aarru where are you?" Yash asked on the phone.

"l am coming in 5 minutes!"

"Okay, I am waiting near the gate." He said.

From a distance his eyes looked at me in the most admiringly way and followed with a wide smile. "Y-you look so beautiful..." He stammered nervously, raking his greenish-hazel eyes up and down at me.

"Thank you !." I smiled intertwining my arms with his.

"This way." he led me to his car and drove away to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

He handed the car key to a valet and led us inside the restaurant. "Table for Mr and Mrs Scindhiya?" He asked the manager. And the manager ushered us to our booked table.

After having our dinner, Yash and I went for a romantic couple dance.

"Did you like the food?" He asked.

"Yes, it was amazing!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me by my waist.

"l am glad you like it." he whispered huskily in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"God! I missed you so much!.your smile." he twirled me and pulled me closer. "Your smell,." he intertwined his finger with mine.

"Your l-I immediately placed a finger on his mouth and he kissed it.

Later that night, we both headed back to my hostel, after he dropped me there he left to the hotel where he was staying for the night before going back home. 😢

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yash was caught by surprise by arthis love confession which im sure he never expected their separation was heartbreaking and the way arthi was treated in college was not good she should have defended herself thanks to aman who came to her rescue at the right time hopefully those 3 idiots would not mess with arthi again

coderlady thumbnail

A confession from her and they are off to a start.

coderlady thumbnail

As soon as they made up, she has to leave for college.

coderlady thumbnail

She has attracted some attention from troublemakers. Sam will be a pain to deal with.

coderlady thumbnail

Aman is very protective towards her. Who is he?

coderlady thumbnail

A nice surprise date. Yash doesn't know about her troubles yet.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late update...

PART -8

Yash's pov

7 months later

"Jiju, I am so exited to surprise, Di!" Pari exclaimed.

"Me too! She doesn't know that we are coming to her college!"

"By the way, Arya uncle was saying that you are going there to give speech to the final year students, is that true?" Pari asked.

"Yes, and don't worry I am not going to leave you alone in the car. You'll come with me." I said reassuringly.

"Okay Pari we are here! First we need to go the Principal's office...and after the speech we'll meet, Aarti !" I parked the car, Pari and I headed to the office.

"Mr. Scindhiya! I am glad to see you! Please meet our college trustee Mr. V.Rajput"

"Hello Sir" I shook his hand with a smile.

"Welcome to our college Mr. Scindhiya!-My daughter is your biggest fan." Pari's face frowned a little when he mentioned 'biggest fan'.

I looked at Pari and gave her an understanding nod.

"Thank you, Mr. Rajput. I'll make sure that your daughter get a signed copy of my upcoming

novel." I said.

"That's very generous of you!" He smiled. "May I know who's this girl?"

"Yes, she's family."

"Okay Mr. Scindhiya, this way please." We all headed to a large auditorium, where almost hundreds of students were sitting. My gaze automatically looked for her even though I knew she wasn't there. I went up to the stage when principal called name for the speech..Pari excitedly clapped for me with a wide grin on her face. The speech wasn't too long since l didn't want anyone to get bored. It was short and informative about my journey as small writer to a well known Novelist, which I am today.

After the speech ended, Pari and I made our way to her campus.

"Jiju, l'll be back in 5 minutes!" She said before heading to the washroom.

"..Mrs. Aunty ji! Now that Aman is not here to defend you! How are you feeling?!"

"I bet she's gonna cry...how old is she?-oh yes 21 and married!" I heard the voice coming from the outside, unknowingly I started to walk past the crowd that was formed around someone. Some people moved by themselves as they recognized me and some I had to pass by myself.

"You!-A girl with curly hair pushed a girl and | immediately caught her in mid before she could fall on the concrete floor.

"Aartii!" My heart leaped a beat. "Are you okay, love?!" I hugged her and she sobbed against my chest.

Aarti's pov

"How dare you?!" Yash held Ronny by his collar in rage.

"M-Mr. Scindhiya... didn't know that she's your wife..."

"That doesn't matter if she's my wife or not-you still have no right to treat someone like that! And mark my words you gonna regret it and you too Miss! -come on Aarru !" He held my hand and walked me away from the crowd.

He stopped in the midway and hugged me tightly.

"How long it's had been going on?!" He asked demandingly.

"Yash....I–

"Don't! Don't even try to lie me!-tell me the truth! Now!" He snapped, which made me flinch a little.

"Aartii..Sunita called me-is everything alright!?"

Aman came behind me and Yash's gaze landed on him.

"Who is this?!" He asked with fury.

"H-He's my friend." I stammered nervously.

"Aarru..how do you know, Mr.Scindhiya?" Aman asked calmly. "Aarru?!" My heart skipped a beat when Yash's eyes looked into mine not with love but with fury. I knew he was bothered by the fact that Aman had just called me by my nickname that only Yash called me.

"He-

"-Her husband, I am her husband!" He walked towards him, angrily. "Who are you?"

"l am Aman Khanna, her friend."

Yash glanced at me and then behind me.

And I followed his gaze.

"Pari." I hugged her.

"Di, I missed you!" She wrapped her hands around me.

"Pari lets go home dear, your di is very busy." He walked passed me and Pari glanced between us.

"I don't know what happened between you two...but I have to go with Jiju, since i came with him. Bye di, take care." She replied before turning her heels.

'Is everything alright?" Aman asked worriedly.

"No!" I burst into tears.

"Please don't cry...come on let's talk somewhere private." He said.

"Okay." I replied and followed him in college backyard.

"So he's your husband? Why he was behaving so irritated?"

"He saw Samira and Ronny misbehaving with me...and he got angry that I didn't tell him about them.." replied wiping my tears.

"Oh, Why you didn't tell him about them?" He asked.

"Well.. thought they'd stop and they did...because of you they didn't bother me until today... Aman he's angry with me...l don't know what to do!?" I paced back and forth.

"He wasn't angry with you...he was worried and jealous." he said with a brief pause.

"Jealous?" I narrowed my eyes bemusedly.

"Yes-as a guy..I can tell he was jealous...don't worry he'll come around." Dev said reassuringly.

"You think so?"

"of course, If he truly loves you...so don't worry too much..just talk to him and everything will be fine. "

"Thank you, Aman." I said meaning it.

"Anytime, now go back to your class...Or else you'll miss the lecture." He said.

"Okay." I nodded and headed to my class.

Yash's pov

It was hardly 24 hrs since I had talked to her and I was already missing her. I threw my tie on the bed along with my coat, furiously. A part of me was angry at myself for leaving without saying a proper bye and a part of me was disappointed that she didn't tell me about her problems. And on top of that I was bothered by the fact that, that guy had an audacity to call her like I do! Ugh!

"She's only mine! My Aarru !" I growled irritably.

My phone rang loudly on the table, and I grabbed it without knowing the caller. "'Sir...are you free next Wednesday?"

"No, Arya! And make sure to cancel all my meeting with the publishers for this month-you can go to your hometown-consider it your vacation for next month..bye" I said without giving him a chance to speak and cut the call immediately.

"Jiju, Sam uncle is here to pick me up..."

"Okay Pari, let me help you with your bag" I said.

I carried her bag to the car and Sam loaded it in the car. She sat in the car and waved goodbye to me, and I waved back.

I felt bad for her when I realized that I ruined her chance to meet her sister and she was so nice that she didn't even complained about it.

It was midnight, and I was still debating myself to call her or not. Suddenly she my phone rang and it was her. I wanted to disconnect the call but I decided to answer it.

"Yash ! Listen! I am sorry...hello Yash?." She called my name but I didn't respond, because I was still angry with her.

"I had dinner, and I am good..l miss you..and I know you miss me too." She answered my unspoken questions and I felt relieved to hear her.

"Please talk to me...Yash..okay. if you don't wanna talk then..please at least eat your dinner before you go bed." I was taken back, how does she know that I hadn't eaten anything, I wanted to ask her but still... was adamant to not to speak with her.

"Good night.take care." She said softly, making my heart melt.

It had been a week since I didn't talk her, this past week she continued to call me and I didn't speak a word, even though I wanted but I didn't.

The door bell rang profusely, I ran downstairs to answer the doorbell.

"Yash !" I let the door open and walked to the Kitchen without saying anything I filled a glass with water and handed to her.

"Thank you." She took the glass and drank the water.

"Aren't you going ask me something?" She followed me to our room as l carried her bag.

"Yash! Stop!" She blocked the room door with her hand. I took her hand and made my way out.

"You can't leave -I am talking to you!"

I grabbed my Jeep keys and headed to the garage.

Before she could say anything I drove away.

It was 11 pm when I reached home, I placed the key on the table and made my way to the downstairs room. I stopped in the midway, when I saw her sleeping on the dinning table.

'She was waiting for me!' I felt so bad and I cursed myself for being an egoist jerk to her.

"Aarru !...wake up." I slowly shook her by the shoulder. "You are here...let me warm the food."

she rubbed her eyes.

"No, I'll warm the tood you sit here.." With that I reheated the food and served her.

"l am sorry.." I said.

"No, don't be..here." She fed a bite to me, lovingly.

After the dinner, I helped her with dishes.

"I missed you." I said. "It was very hard for me not to talk you..."

"I know.." She replied.

I immediately scooped her in my arms and went upstairs, her hands rested on my shoulder and her head touching mine. I placed her on the bed, and turned off the light. She snuggled against me and my hands wrapped around her, protectively.

Two days later...

"Aarru! Where are you!?" I called her while searching her in the room but she wasn't there,

I came outside and saw outhouse door was opened.

"Aarru.." I peeked inside, and saw her sitting by the piano. Her eyes were closed as she started playing the same tone on piano, which she once played the other night when I had confessed my love for her and she rejected it

I walked slowly to her and bent down behind her restingmy chin on her shoulder, letting my hand finding hers.

"Yash..." She moaned when I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder, I turned her chair-and pulle her towards me. "Ah!" She gasped, laughing at my action.

"What are you doing here?" I asked kissing he hand.

"I saw you working on your draft...so I thought I shouldn't disturb you!" She said caressing my cheeks.

"Disturb me?! You can disturb me anytime!

"Umm I know that but you looked very serious your brows were frowned, your eyes were looking so focused on it--which reminds-what were you writing?" She asked

A mischievous smile formed on my lips and i whispered in her ear, which made her eye widened. "Wh- no! No!" I lifted her and placed her on my lap. "I can't reveal my script to you.!" She stood up from my lap pushing fmy chest and started to walk out.

"Aarru...you can't run away from me for too long..."

I smiled.

"Oh yeah?!then prove it!"

"Are you challenging me?!" l asked raising my eyebrow.

"Think what you want, Yash!" She giggled looking over her shoulder at me.

"Is that so?...then don't tell me that I didn't warne you.

"Warned me about what- Iimmediately caught her by wrist, pulling her and lifting her on my shoulder like she weighed nothing

"About this." I chuckled

"Yash!. Freaking. Scindhiya ! Put me down!" She punched my back, and seeing her struggle i laughed a little; took her to our room and threw her on the bed. "Ah! You- I silenced her with a kiss, holding her face with both hands, and making my way to her neck. I softly planted kisses on her forehead and cheeks.

"Yash...my phone is ringing..

"Don't answer it.." I said ignoring the phone.

"What if it's important?" She said holding my face in her soft hands

"Okay..then answer it... shall not disturb you anymore.'" I said, walking out of the room and i could hear her voice calling after me for a minute

"Yash !! Where are you, love!?" She called from upstairs in a velvety tone and I didn't respond

"Watching tv ?! That's new!" She said approachin me

"Who called you!?" I asked demandingly without looking at her, since I wanted to know what was more important than spending time with me?

Her husband!

"It was Aman...he wanted to ask me to join him for his graduation party next month." She replied excitedly.

I tighten my grip on the tv remote when she mentioned his name

"Are you going?" I asked

"UmmmI don't know...maybe..l am not sure..what do you think, should I go?

"I don't know, it's totally up to you."I replied without meaning the last part. Instead, I hoped she refused to go with him all together. I didn't like that guy, his vibes.

"What if he's planning to steal my girl?!

"You are right....i think l'll go, after all he's my friend

-"ll call him, excuse me!" She said pressing some numbers on her phone, I immediately took her phone and surprisingly she burst into a laughter

"Oh my god! You are so jealous! Look at your face!

She laughed letting her head fall back.

I noticed the phone in my hand and realized she was typing some random numbers.

"Aarti !-wait! You'll pay for this prank!" I stood from the couch and ran after her. She threw pillow

at my face and dodging them, I held her by the waist.

I turned her, and tipped her chin with my finger,letting her eyes meet mine, a playful strand was lingering on her face, which made me weak my knees. Only my Aartiii had power to made me

feel like that.

I trailed my hand from her arm to her shoulder and slipped my finger under the her dress strap, letting the strap fall and followed by the another strap.

"Not here." She whispered.

I lifted her up and took her in our room...

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago