Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Arthi should appreciate yash as her husband because he is so loving towards her which is rare to find waiting for arthi to recuperate her feelings for yash what is stopping arthi would love to know

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have not read it fully .…... I've updated now you can read it ...😳

tatum86 thumbnail

It is heartbreaking to see arthi in this condition because of her childhood trauma I'm sure yash will make her believe in herself which will probably take sometime

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Your words Will be true soon .... And there is a confession in the next PART 😉

Sidhhiti thumbnail

PART -6

Aarti's pov

Last night wasn't something I expected, I felt hurt how could he do this to me? I trusted him. He can't love me! He should hate me!? I was so scared when he confessed his love for me.

Around 8 i woke up and headed to the kitchen. Without realizing I made two cups of tea, I didn't want to waste it so I went to his room and knocked on his room's door, on the second knock it slid open by its self, I peered my head and noticed he wasn't there. I placed his cup on the table before going.

I stopped in the midway when I saw a note, addressing my name.

'Dear Aartii,

l am sorry for my behaviour last night..I hope you can forget what I said... And move on-in our life and continue living as strangers as we were. I am leaving for my tour, and I have left an envelope for you, please open it after reading this letter.

Take care,.

Mr. Scindhiya."

I felt my heart sink when I saw his last name, instead of his first name. He had left a few notes before too but he never wrote his last name in the end.

Clutching his note near my chest, my gaze stopped to an envelope that was mentioned in the letter. I frantically opened it. It was an acceptance letter from the college that I applied for.

I blinked and blinked to stopped the tears from my eyes. I was so happy 😊 yet my happiness felt incomplete..without him.

The door bell rang in the hour of afternoon and I hurriedly walked to answer the door, thinking it might be him.

"Di! How are you?!" Pari said excitedly wrapping me in a warm hug.

"Pari, shouldn't you be in your school?" l asked.

"No, today's day off. And jiju called Aunty and she instructed Sam uncle to drop me here!" She replied happily.

"Oh, did you talk to your Jiju?" | inquired.

"I didn't."

"Did you eat something on your way?" I asked.

"No, I was so excited that I forgot to eat!"

I nodded my head in a disbelief and walked to the refrigerator. I reheated the fried rice that I had made for the breakfast and served her.

"Di, does anybody lives in downstairs room?"

Pari said climbing the bed and holding a pillow in her lap.

"Umm no, why?" I lied.

"It looked like it so-

"Your Jiju use that room while working-anyway go to sleep.. will join you in a bit." Pari nodded solemnly before covering herself up in the duvet.

Walking slowly to his room and I stopped before entering it, my heart sank when I saw his room and noticed how incomplete it looked without his presence...it was decorated just like the room I was living in. Bookshelves arranged neatly and his notebooks was piled near his typewriter...I sat on his chair and opened a book that I think he was reading. I caressed the pages that he once ha touched.. I shivered when ll closed my eyes as his beautiful smiling face flashed in front of my eye and to that instant ,I stood up from his chair an closed the book,with a flabbergasted feeling.

The laptop was lying on his bed -half opened, i carefully grabbed it and opened it, the battery was extremely low. I plugged the charger in and it cam back to life...Notepad was opened, there were different ideas typed out on it in points forms...but

a few points caught my attention

"1- Not to fall in love with her.

2- Make her happy.

3- Not to hurt her..

4-.."

tears prickled my eyes,

I closed his laptop and ran back to my room.

Three weeks later..

Trees surrounding the house, swayed due to the heavy wind and immersing in the stead downpour of rain drumming on the glass window

Unexpectedly, the door bell rang, making me anxious thought disappear for a brief moment . I made my way to the door.

"Yes?" I said

"Are you Mrs. Scindhiya?" He asked

"Yes, I am." I replied

"This is for you. Please sign here." He handed me notepad before handing me a parcel.

I quickly opened the sealed envelope a letter along with another envelope was there inside it.

"Aarti, I hope you're fine. I sent you this letter to inform you that I'll be not coming for another weeks due to my extended tour. Along with this letter there's an envelope I have left for you, it contains your ticket to Dehradun, and keys to you new apartment where you'll live until you complete your education... after this, it's up to you where you want to go and I'l help you in anyway you require my assistance. Until then,

Mr. Scindhiya.

I threw the letter on the floor, frustratedly.

My eyes widened when I opened the seal of envelope, it had everything that he mentioned the letter...along with divorce paper that he didn't mention.

'He left three weeks ago, without informing me and didn 't bother to call but dare to send me this...

The divorce paper! What does he think of himself?

I marched my way to his room, wiping my tears as I opened his laptop and typed his name on the search engine, and hundreds of photos came up with different articles. I clicked on his webpage where his tour details were mentioned.

Frantically I clicked 'print' and within a few seconds the paper came out.

l inspected the dates of the book events in different cities...and according to it, right now he was in Delhi and his next stop was Shimla.

I ran upstairs and packed my stuff. I grabbed my purse and house Keys. Locking the house I walked to the bus stand which was 8 km away and top of that it was raining heavily.

"Arreey! Stop stop! Aarti beta...where are you going in such bad weather!?"

"Ram uncle... was going to the bus stop.." I replied holding my umbrella tightly.

"Oh, come on...get inside I will drop you.." he gestured me inside his car. "No.l am...

"-Dear, please come inside, I'll drop you..the weather is worsening..if walk there you could get sick, due to this cold mountain rain..which is not good idea if you are planning to travel.

"Thank you, Ram uncle." I said

"Mention not ji." he said loading my bag in the car and instructed the driver to drive.

After reaching the bus stop I thanked him and he left after saying goodbye and wishing my a 'happy journey'

Around 12 pm, I reached to the address where the book event was happening.

"Excuse me, has the author Mr. Yash Scindhiya arrived yet?" I asked a girl standing by a booth.

"Are you a fan?" She asked with a bright smile

"l am--yes a fan." I replied.

"Okay..he isn't here yet but he'll be here by 2...

"Thank you..." With that I left to a near by small cafe uninterestedly. I checked my phone but the batter life was low, so dejectedly I turned it off

It was 1: 45 pm and my eyes were still glued to the road. A few minutes later I went to use the restroom and after that I ordered some snacks fo myself.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Don't you know Mr. Scindhiya has already arrived?!" It was the same booth girl.

"Oh! What about you? Aren't you going there?" I asked.

"Oh no, I am just an organizer, I'll meet him later with my team...Anyway I am Tina." She said, with welcoming smile.

"l am Aarti, nice to meet you." I replied.

"Same here.... I think you should go before they close the door.

"Yes yes, thanks once again!" I said before headin to the venue.

"Madam, where are you going? Ticket please!" The man asked barricading the entrance with his hand.

"Please let me in, I....

"-Sorry madam, no ticket no entry.please leave and don't block the way for others." I moved back and cursed myself, how can I forgot about the event ticket.

'Now I have to wait here for another 2 hrs! Ugh! 😡

Yash's Pov

"Okay, Guys! I had a great time answering your lovely questions! I hope you enjoy the rest of the event..until next time...keep reading!" I said waving at everyone with a warm smile.

With quick greetings and handshakes everybody the auditorium. I started to pack my things as I was ready to join others for the event holding in the backyard of the library.

Slowly all lights started to turned off and I made my way out. I stopped in the midway as I spotted silhouette standing in the dark.

"The event is in the back- I trailed off when this person embraced me,tightly. "Miss, If you don't know...that I am married-

And I stood still when a familiar fragrance hit me.

"Aarru !." My heart-beat raced.

I couldn't believe she was here and hugging me.

Instantly my hands wrapped around her dropping the bag on the ground. "I missed you..." It came as a whisper.

"Missed me ???! You liar !! hate you!!!" She slapped my cheek, printing her finger.

"Ouch!

"You sent me a divorce paper without talking to me and now you dare to say that you missed me!

She asked demandingly holding me by the collar.

"l am sorry...I didn't m-mean to.

"No no no don't be sorry' It wasn't your fault ! It was my fault that I trusted you at first place...Mr Scindhiya take this..the ticket, the keys and divorce paper. With my signature. Good bye Mr. Scin--

I held her wrist and pulled her closer, pressing my lip onto her soft lips, she tried to break the kiss at first but slowly she gave in, I firmly pressed her body to mine and kissed her deeply, passionately.

"I love you...And no divorce paper can deny that.!..This paper doesn't mean anything to me...and I know it doesn't mean anything to you as well." I held her caging in my arms.

"You shouldn't have left!

"Then how would I have known that you love me?.

"I never said that I loved you..." she look challengingly.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that..because l am gonna make you regret every word that came out of your sweet mouth." I said before once againcapturing her lips.

"Say the words already... am dying to hear....."

" I - I Love

"Is there anyone inside? We are closing the auditorium please exit ASAP!" Someone yelled interruptingly.

"God! What a timing!"

Aarti laughed at my outburst.

Aarti's pov

"Mr. Scindhiya ..-hey Aartii, what are you doing here?

I am sorry but no fans are allowed to this area."

"Fans? Am I missing something here?" Yash asked confusedly.

"Yeah...isn't she your fan?

"Aarti ? My fan ?!-I think there's a mistake." , Yash said.

"Mistake?" Tina said bemusedly.

"Yeah-She's not my fan..she's my wife..Mrs. Aartii Yash Scindhiya!" He placed his hand around my shoulder and smiled looking at me

"Oh! So she's the Mystery woman! Sorry ma'am I didn't know- Anyway pleases enjoy the event....will see you soon." With that she left.

"Aartii, how did you come here?." He asked.

"Well..it was all your fault! You didn't even bother to call me and had an audacity to send me divo... those paper! I had no choice left than confronting you!" I glared angrily at him.

"l am sorry...I was...

"-Hurt...I know it was my fault too..but you should have talked to me... promise me you wouldn't leave me like that ever!" I took his hand.

He pulled me in his arms, embracing me.

"l promise!" He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Next morning I and Yash headed to our home.

During the journey I asked him about his tour that was extended for two weeks and he told me that there wasn't any extension of that sort... Instead there was only one event left and it was in our hometown.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail

This was interesting because the further u are from ur loved ones it becomes difficult to fathom what really happened but fortunately for arthi things became clearer when she recieved divorce papers and yash letters which sunk in and there and than arthi realized her fault in all this and made her decision to meet yash n confess her insecurities which lead them back together with a happy ending and love confession

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whatta lovely chapters🔥

Really liked the part where Aarti goes to the auditorium and confronts Yash there itself🔥

Loved this Yash who cared for her even after getting rejected by her😍

Totally loved it yaar❤

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Thank you . I'm glad you loved it.🤗

coderlady thumbnail

He writes books, she does not like books. Anything in common at all?

coderlady thumbnail

part 1

All his books sold. He is doing well.