Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Maine padha he nahi.. TL pe kuch comments dekhe.. I don't want to assume and ruin my experience coz honestly abhi mai kaafi enjoy kar rahi hu!!

maine padha ta but jyada dhyan ni dia ta … but Kunal shared it on IG … so sadly isme se half sach hoga …. last time when he shared goons wala article… it was half true as well …. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Maine padha he nahi.. TL pe kuch comments dekhe.. I don't want to assume and ruin my experience coz honestly abhi mai kaafi enjoy kar rahi hu!!

Maine padha ... but samajh kuch nahi aaya 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Maine padha ... but samajh kuch nahi aaya 🤣

it seems k bachche wala angle ayega ab samne … but bachcha shayd Manushi k pas h ni … na hi usko pta h k kaha gya … so she will ask Kunal to adopt a random child … either this or she has a doubt on Manjari again and adopt a random child to give to Manjari to see her reaction….

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

it seems k bachche wala angle ayega ab samne … but bachcha shayd Manushi k pas h ni … na hi usko pta h k kaha gya … so she will ask Kunal to adopt a random child … either this or she has a doubt on Manjari again and adopt a random child to give to Manjari to see her reaction….

bachhe wala angle Manjari aur Manushi ke  talks mein aaya kaise I am unable to guess... bcz except for Masoom, everybody in the Ahlawat family thinks the kid is dead ... 

But overall samajh aaya that Manushi again suspects Manjari... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

bachhe wala angle Manjari aur Manushi ke  talks mein aaya kaise I am unable to guess... bcz except for Masoom, everybody in the Ahlawat family thinks the kid is dead ... 

But overall samajh aaya that Manushi again suspects Manjari... 

I again have a theory …  may be just before she was about to get married to Meet Ahlawat…. either her death thing come out so something like Meet Ahlawat back out from the marriage…. and Manjari will convince Manushi that she needs something to blackmail Meet Ahlawat into this marriage… but how can she blackmail him as she has nothing and that’s when this kid thing is brought in open….as per Manushi,   Manjari ne wo Masoom wala video dekha h so she somehow knows about a kid which is kidnapped by Manushi … ha usne believe ni kia lekin usko pta to h hi …. may be Manushi kuch kahaani bnaye uske around …