Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepub972

So the precap is a dream sequence I guess or she will change the words as in this upcoming sequence everyone is still calling her Manjri and if they have any brains left they should questions themselves why she kept vrat if she isn't meet and yaha tho meetwa ne vrat toda hai

Boldegi ache pati ke liye rakha.. Actually unmarried girls bhi rakhti hai ache pati ke liye I think? πŸ€”

Edited by Jiggy7 - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Nahi she is trying to embarass her for keeping vrat I think.. Sth like you are trying to become real bahu of rich house by keeping vrat? πŸ€”

Oh achha... matlab Raj ko dikhane ke liye aise sabko lagta hai usne vrat rakha hai.... 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Oh achha... matlab Raj ko dikhane ke liye aise sabko lagta hai usne vrat rakha hai.... 

Raj ko dikhaane ke liye nahi.. She can insinuate that Manjiri is keeping vrat and all, trying to pataao their rich, married son infront of rest of Ahlawats.. Raj to scene mai hai he nahi!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

What I want? πŸ˜†

Meetwa can forcibly write his name on hers and Meety can try to prevent him from writing Manju ben's name on his hand, but he still manages to write M and says see kitna gehra rang aaya hai Manjiri, iska matlab tum mujhse bahot pyaar karti ho unlike dhokebaaz! 🀣

Anjureads thumbnail

Raj ko dikhaane ke liye nahi.. She can insinuate that Manjiri is keeping vrat and all, trying to pataao their rich, married son infront of rest of Ahlawats.. Raj to scene mai hai he nahi!

I think apna khunnas nikal rhi hai...kyuki inki shadi ki baat tho already fixed ho gayi hai even before vrat... ladka already pat chuka hai khud se...  pata chal gaya hoga that they are getting married... anyway... ye part tho ff layak hi hoga πŸ˜† ...

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I think apna khunnas nikal rhi hai...kyuki inki shadi ki baat tho already fixed ho gayi hai even before vrat... ladka already pat chuka hai khud se...  pata chal gaya hoga that they are getting married... anyway... ye part tho ff layak hi hoga πŸ˜† ...

Bas 1-2 min inka ho, phir Manju ben behos ho jaaye bas 🀣

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What I want? πŸ˜†

Meetwa can forcibly write his name on hers and Meety can try to prevent him from writing Manju ben's name on his hand, but he still manages to write M and says see kitna gehra rang aaya hai Manjiri, iska matlab tum mujhse bahot pyaar karti ho unlike dhokebaaz! 🀣

Jab sab kuch tik hone ke baad meety karega dulaai meetwa ki achese

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What I want? πŸ˜†

What if he writes D. For Dhokebaaz. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if this is true … then I think I will face no issues in moving on from the show … that means Manushi doesn’t have her baby …. πŸ˜­ god knows what happened to the child … and how is he raised …

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/meet-badlegi-duniya-ki-reet-exclusive-manushi-and-kunal-adopt-child-major-conspiracy

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

if this is true … then I think I will face no issues in moving on from the show … that means Manushi doesn’t have her baby …. πŸ˜­ god knows what happened to the child … and how is he raised …

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/meet-badlegi-duniya-ki-reet-exclusive-manushi-and-kunal-adopt-child-major-conspiracy

Maine padha he nahi.. TL pe kuch comments dekhe.. I don't want to assume and ruin my experience coz honestly abhi mai kaafi enjoy kar rahi hu!!