Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Kiran

@kiran_tweetss

·

When she remembers their words from their last fight She hasn't forgotten anything Both are stuck at the same point Where they lost their kid They are still mourning the loss of cheeku Sometimes I wish it never happened \#imlie #arylie #AryanSinghRathore

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I second you on this... such a beautiful and sweet child. She is taking the limelight away from imlie. Kudos to the child actress.
I have no doubts about Aryan supporting his little miss. He might be angry at first after learning cheeni’s identity but will soon melt like a puddle.

she is sweet becoz she was raised by Meethi and Imlie two beautiful souls.. if it was Malini she would have raised her like herself.. delusional
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ree

@AryanxImlie

·

Laugh it up Mrs. Imlie Rathore, because the chaos that is your Cheeni is gonna come back to bite you tenfold. C H A O S O N T H E W A Y !#arylie #imlie #aryansinghrathore

sumbul touqeer

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cheeni-Aryan's phone convo was the highlight of today's episode

Really hoped for arylie to hear each other's voice on the phone but i guess if Aryan knew Imlie is the one reporting from PD, he would've never gone there. Now just have to wait another day to for the most awaited face off

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
no wonder she doesn't want anything bad to happen to BT.. it's her's by haq.. so as per IF article.. wen Imlie returns to Delhi.. she will resurrect BT.. take it into her control..

Stupid Malini has been running it in her delusional way.. today PPL said it that BT was partial in all these years .

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dumas

ASR is now Stupid Badtameez Boy

Why not 😏 I am waiting for lot of weird names 🤧

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Cheeni-Aryan's phone convo was the highlight of today's episode

Really hoped for arylie to hear each other's voice on the phone but i guess if Aryan knew Imlie is the one reporting from PD, he would've never gone there. Now just have to wait another day to for the most awaited face off

v r going to have hit and miss i guess.. and aryan is on the way to save his little Miss sugar.. if aryan knew that it was Imlie who did the reporting.. he would seedha through MD out of the office.. coz he will. Never doubt Imlie's reporting..

Didi delusional to hide her fault.. promoted other employee

Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya i know but in that pic he looks more n more skinny tiny biney.. i like to see him how he was in his 1st episode