Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Just a thought:

So Cheeni has been kidnapped and Aryan is heading to PD. When he arrives chances are Imlie will be frantically looking for Cheeni. He will see her from afar all frantic looking for a child, will he assume she is mentally unstable? Narmada did say that since she left he never once called to ask how she is.

Looking at the scene in front of him he might assume that she is looking for Cheeku and feel guilty.

Or by then he Imlie would have found Cheeni and he will see her with sindoor and a child and assume she has moved on?

Also while people are saying that Imlie is not devastated enough after being seperated from Aryan, I think we should remember after she left the Tripathi house she went to the fight club and indirectly helped with the police and Aryan.

When she finished covering AKT and Malini wedding she went home and cooked. At that time Aryan also said he wished he had the ability to find happiness in small things to deal with the bigger pain.

When Aryan asked her to marry him and she was going through the rituals, she never once let anyone around her know the inner turmoil she was facing!

Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief and hers is to put a smile on her face and face the world!

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

congratulations on becoming Goldie yaar 🥳🎉🥳🎉💐🥳

Thanks Aarthi❤😍😍❤😍

But i m still trying to figure out Goldie ka matlab kya hua🤔🤔

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

he doesn't know she's called cheeni yet right? 5 years ago he used to call her little miss. but once he knows her know, he'll probably call her little miss sugar 😎

yeah he doesn't know it's gudiya..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wasra

Thanks Aarthi❤😍😍❤😍

But i m still trying to figure out Goldie ka matlab kya hua🤔🤔

ur promoted na.. in old days it represents golden color change
wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ur promoted na.. in old days it represents golden color change

😁😁 dekhte hai research karni padegi ki kuch advantage milega kya😉

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In trying to see different perspectives of the episode, I can admit that sometimes we SEE and HEAR Aryan’s POV more clearly than Imlie’s and that leads to a disconnect in how people can relate to her as a character.

We already know that she doesn’t like dealing with emotional sickness and even after losing Mirchi, she was easily distracted and focused on working when Aryan told her she had to cover an event.

I still remember her crying every 5 minutes during the Adini marriage track and I truly felt sorry for STK and her eyes because they were always red and swollen. Why do we need to see her in anguish and pain in order to see that she lost someone? She curled up in a ball on the floor of the hospital when he got shot and she was told that she was bad for him. Does that not convey the depth of her emotions?!

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, it means a lot. She was a fighter and she had a reason to keep trudging along.

Originally posted by: anabh

Haha exactly what I said day before. And a big hug🤗 and applause👏 for your grandma.

Women may seem delicate but God has made women strong and they realize their own strength only in adversity.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

PPL in birdie r questioning her pain.. that is more worried for BT than Aru's pain.. 🤦🤦🤦

Thanks to cvs for showing both of them out of line. Like I said most can't connect with her because CVS not showing her emotions, how she deals with her loss and pain. Aryan is grey and expressive. Usually we all do mistakes, realize, accept and redeem so CVS showing him on that way. Not imlie is wrong here it's CVS writing.

Edited by gaya84 - 2 years ago
Sunshine_nino thumbnail

only his girls can do that to him..

Arpi called him UNB, Imlie called him. aBP, akkadbagge etc, now cheeni's turn.. to call him SBB

Any other person would have asked her to handover the call to someone elderly.

Par ye toh gajab gadha hai🤣

Bachhe se gappe maarne lagaa aur apni ijjat dooba di🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Beautiful ❤️ can't get over with it ☺️ lyrics so apt for them 🙈

https://twitter.com/Marwamrad200/status/1551261796794785792?s=20&t=gBYHIzUfyRthaZJHDIKRPw

Edited by gaya84 - 2 years ago