Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Are.. see if Manjiri wasn't Meety she wouldn't agree for marriage even for papaji. 

She would have asked him the right questions thrown a tantrum and walked out. 

That she didn't. Is the biggest clue for Meetwa na. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Are.. see if Manjiri wasn't Meety she wouldn't agree for marriage even for papaji. 

She would have asked him the right questions thrown a tantrum and walked out. 

That she didn't. Is the biggest clue for Meetwa na. 

bhai bolne hi kaha dia use wo … kl to mana kr hi dia ta usne … aj muh me rasgulla daal dia jalebi wale time jaise … and khud hi bol diya k ye b taiyar h … wo ghoorti hi rh gyi use … 🤣

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

bhai bolne hi kaha dia use wo … kl to mana kr hi dia ta usne … aj muh me rasgulla daal dia jalebi wale time jaise … and khud hi bol diya k ye b taiyar h … wo ghoorti hi rh gyi use … 🤣

Dekh Meety hai isiliye ghoorti reha gayi. Koi aur hoti toh chal hat nahi bolti.. sab ke samne. She has openly fought him before .. mein ghar chod ke Jaa rahi hoon... Why can't she now? 

Edited by fanktlk - 1 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Le Meetwa a month ago- Main uss dhokebaaz ki saaya bhi iss ghar ke samne bhatak ney nahi dunga 

Meetwa- Ha kaho na kaho shaadi toh tumse hi karunga🤣

Nahi kyin seriously lega koyi isse

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Dekh Meety hai isiliye ghoorti reha gayi. Koi aur hoti toh chal hat nahi bolti.. sab ke samne. She has openly fought him before .. mein ghar chod ke Jaa rahi hoon... Why can't she now? 

chal hatt bolti kaise … her mouth is full … and samne Rajvardhan ta … uske samne wo ni bolti as per her character so far …

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I think yeh bhi ayage. Meety will ask him to nullify his old marriage as his spouse left him

I want this..please give me some logic..😂😂😂

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye 1 saal bad police kon si formalities k liye approach kregi Ahlawats ko… or 1 saal bad unko kon sa kankaal mil gya wha … jb koi mara hi ni to wo kyu ayegi infrom krne … the idea of this promo is so absurd… I hope writers thoda dimag lgaye .. twitter pr hr ane wali request ko blindly na utha le …. 

https://twitter.com/aniditadestiny/status/1551200200735174657?s=21&t=RMmMSw6l-SfBfZFuhI0kHQ 

and I am amazed to see Tammy you supporting it? 

metty death reveal ke liye koi bhi plot chalega , and it can be masoom's plant to expoe meety's death , waise bhi kaun sa makers logic follow kar rahe hain and makers don't pick any feedback , warna is luka chhipi ki jagah dna hota

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

If he believed one video, she also literally wait an entire year without any proper backstory to get back her kid. Bhai bas writers ko leap chahiya tha, change chahiya toh they made characters go irrational.  Ab dekho Meetwa Agar Meety ka Majnu banay ghumta ek saal toh Manjiri ke aatay usse jhapata marke rakh leta na? His desires are in his eyes, love hidden in heart which can be seen in his desperate attempts. Taaki side mein Meety yeh Manjiri hone ka natak karke Manno ko convince kar sakay. The characters feelings are more convenient for the ongoing track than anything else

True they just went for leap and look change..now trying to weave things around it..

He questioned Masoom finally and her intentions.,can be please question meety’s intention for coming as manjari..can he be shown thinking and wondering for once please..

Also meety wondering that meetwa doesn’t know yet that the child is alive..like little moments where they both think..

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

True they just went for leap and look change..now trying to weave things around it..

He questioned Masoom finally and her intentions.,can be please question meety’s intention for coming as manjari..can he be shown thinking and wondering for once please..

Also meety wondering that meetwa doesn’t know yet that the child is alive..like little moments where they both think..

Hmm. I feel he thinks Meety doesn't wanna stay back that's why she is pretending to be Manjiri iske alawa koyi logical explanation uske side se toh nahi hosakta

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Imagine if Manjiri was actually someone else and she is getting angry because someone is literally marrying her without her consent and yaha Meetwa avaiya khush horaha hain yeh soch ke ki jealous ho rahi hain. Kitna bara chop hota iska baad may🤪