Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel when Masoom gets to know about Manushi ka plan … she will be hell bent to expose that Manjari is working with Manushi… 

yeah its definitely going to be Masoom vs Manushi …  and somewhere benefit Meet H ko hi hoga … ab ya to Meets sath me kaam krne wale h … ya Meet H ko ye Meet A k jalane k attempt b handle krne honge …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

mje ye jan kr thoda bura lga that he said yes to get married to chhavi…. mtlb agr Manjari ni ati to ye chhavi se shaadi kr leta? 😡

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

well long story short …. Meet Ahlawat declared that he will get married to Manjari … Manjari uses this to call Manushi … Manushi calles her home … Manjari is excited to meet Anubha and Daadi .. but Anubha refused to meet her when Manushi asks … she says that she doesn’t want to meet her lookalike….

On the other hand … scene of the day 

Masoom questions Meet Ahlawat (as expected) that why is he marrying Manjari … neither Meet H was right girl for him nor this Manjari … and he himself said yes to get married to chhavi… he said yes he said yes to marry chhavi but he no longer want to get married to her (did I miss something.. isne chhavi se shaadi krne haa kb kaha .. bs bulane bola ta na …kya manjari ko pta h that he was about to get married to chhavi…. )  Masoom started her drama that how can he do this … after talking to him only she spoke to chhavi and blah blah… how will she feel? he told her that he has already spoken to chhavi and apparently she is not that keen to get married to him … infact its always Masoom who wanted this match and he knows the reason … Masoom asks what does he want to say? … he knows Masoom since childhood and what she does and why she does … he knows that also … he warns her to stay away from his life decisions and he will marry manjari only …. also he asks her to take away the coffee that she brought and asks to send someone else with tea …  (ye acha scene ta… this made me anticipate his reaction when he will get to know Masoom’s role in his child disappearance… ) … 👏👏🥳

next scene is Manushi recounting all the benefits of marrying Meet Ahlawat to Manjari… Manjari thinks to herself that she knows Manushi wants to get ahlawat’s property via Manjari… using this she will won her over and get her child ….

mtlb dono end se mast khel jaari h …. 

Thank you so much! Just watched the clip of the scene with Masoom..so he is giving back to her..it does feel that it will be manushi vs Masoom..and Masoom knows that the child is alive..

One question what was family’s reaction after declaration? They all forgot meety 🤔 look at Babita she was missing meety but now never misses her 😐

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Thank you so much! Just watched the clip of the scene with Masoom..so he is giving back to her..it does feel that it will be manushi vs Masoom..and Masoom knows that the child is alive..

One question what was family’s reaction after declaration? They all forgot meety 🤔 look at Babita she was missing meety but now never misses her 😐

ye bht hi useless family ho chuki h … 1 sec ka shocked expression ta sbka … Babita to fir Raj ko handle me krne me lg gyi jo khushi se paagal hue ja ra ta … kuch hadd tk Ragini’s expressions was balanced…. she is not happy with all this … but kisi ko kuch smj ni aa ra ta k ho kya ra h …. baki sb to ainwayi h …. maine dekha ni …Masoom was shocked as expected…. sbke samne hi hua … Manjari ne ha thode hi bola he stuffed rasgulla in her mouth which she kept on chewing long after declaration is over and raj is dancing …. she never said yes .. and she didn’t look pleased also … everyone noticed this but kaha kisi ne kuch ni … and rajvardhan to andha h …

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hopefully now masoom backfie and gets to the plan of revealing meety's death

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aj jaise Anubha ne mna kr dia Manjari se milne … phli bar dil jeet liye aloobhaji ne …. mai to chahti hu k chhotu Meet ab sbse phle apni naani se mile … After getting the child I want Meet H to go straight to Hooda house because I know she is craving for her mother and grandmother…. unko milwaye unke grandson se …

Naani, Meet mumma and chhotu Meet should be playing together way before Ahlawat comes into picture…. that toxic family can wait ….. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Disclaimer: don’t please kill me for this..

just a random thought came - what if Masoom sorts of spies on manjari now and figures out that manushi and manjari are a team..she might hear some conversation around property too.. 

Like she always does..she creates a drama scene to expose manjari that she is working with manushi and is here to get jewellery and property..and meety was killed in an accident by manushi and Kunal..she won’t reveal the child part as she doesn’t want waaris..but she sure wants manjari out..

this will bring the meety death thing out..manjari won’t object as this gets her closer to manushi and her child..what I don’t want is alhawat not trusting manjari/ meety again as that will take the track in the wrong direction instead thinking and reflecting and confronting manjari..

Edited by Chatterbox1 - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

aj jaise Anubha ne mna kr dia Manjari se milne … phli bar dil jeet liye aloobhaji ne …. mai to chahti hu k chhotu Meet ab sbse phle apni naani se mile … After getting the child I want Meet H to go straight to Hooda house because I know she is craving for her mother and grandmother…. unko milwaye unke grandson se …

Naani, Meet mumma and chhotu Meet should be playing together way before Ahlawat comes into picture…. that toxic family can wait ….. 

So manjari could not meet her mom and dadi? 

Seems they did it on purpose as mother should recognise her daughter..so meeting them meant emotions out..