Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

His hate jaap reminds me of the time when Manno didi was staying at Alhawat house and how different his response was. He actually wanted to stay away from her. But that chipku saasti kareena of Shahabad would always try to cling to him. Yaha iska baas chale toh apne ek set akhain Manjiri pe chod jaya . He is literally everywhere 🤣 . Ha waisa compare karna bhi galat hoga. Meety is his forever and always. No matter what happens he still calls her his wife and labels himself as shadishuda

That touched me actually. All his dialogues of she is dead to me.. I hate her ... All wiped off by that one word Shadishuda.

Edited by fanktlk - 2 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Isse behtar hoga Meety urf Manju ben is drunk and blurts she loves him, he gets elated and goes forward with his plan that apni biwi se dobara shaadi kar raha aur is baar he won't let her leave at any cost.. He can be really soft and demanding after that ki Meety would be somewhere enjoying it but later crying that he is doing all this to Manjari.. (I was kind of reminded of Shakhi 2nd marriage track where SS was pretending to marry someone apart from Anokhi).

Shakhi se yaad aaya, new makers ne 7 pm slot pe did everything whatever channel asked or told them to do, still trp 1.1 se age nahi gayi, finally it is ending in 6 months. So including saakk this is a 4 show that has wrapped up after 6 months.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Me who wants both your and Jiggy's version but knows at the end will get the gobar version of the writers- 👁👄👁

Bhai writers please kripya karke yeh reveal acche se handle karna 🙏

Mai to har track mai apne scenes aur apna resolution soch leti hu.. No expectations from writers.. 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

His hate jaap reminds me of the time when Manno didi was staying at Alhawat house and how different his response was. He actually wanted to stay away from her. But that chipku saasti kareena of Shahabad would always try to cling to him. Yaha iska baas chale toh apne ek set akhain Manjiri pe chod jaya . He is literally everywhere 🤣 . Ha waisa compare karna bhi galat hoga. Meety is his forever and always. No matter what happens he still calls her his wife and labels himself as shadishuda

Excuse me he hates her but uski baate sun ne ke liye very imp meeting mai late jaata hai, ofc se aate he apni dhokebaaz biwi ko dhundta hai etc etc.. Baaki 24/7 he is observing her and touching her and smelling her 🤣🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Excuse me he hates her but uski baate sun ne ke liye very imp meeting mai late jaata hai, ofc se aate he apni dhokebaaz biwi ko dhundta hai etc etc.. Baaki 24/7 he is observing her and touching her and smelling her 🤣🤣

120360 thumbnail

Mai to har track mai apne scenes aur apna resolution soch leti hu.. No expectations from writers.. 🤣

Aur apne scenes aur apne resolutions tum sirf apne tak rakhti ho 😭😭 ye nahi ki OS ya chhota kuch likh do humare liye 😭😭

120360 thumbnail

Tho iska matlab PI Hosh ko ab koi kaam nahi deta ye... sab khud hi manage kar rha hai

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Tho iska matlab PI Hosh ko ab koi kaam nahi deta ye... sab khud hi manage kar rha hai

It's his most imp kaam now.. 🤣

Last time PI hosh was supposed to arrange gunde jahan wo gadbad kardiye 🤣

120360 thumbnail

It's his most imp kaam now.. 🤣

Last time PI hosh was supposed to arrange gunde jahan wo gadbad kardiye 🤣

Wahi .... uske gunde pahunche nahi but gunde thhe... PI Hosh gave him info about Manushi and Kunal... and he suspected they did something in that suffocation incident... ab ye next incident ... tho inke peechhe hi kuch kaam pe laga lo... khud Manjari par apne 👀 banaye rakhe koi harz nahi...

Ab itna akal kaha lagaye... jitna hai wo proposal drama mein laga rha hai... koi baat nahi ... continue 😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Wahi .... uske gunde pahunche nahi but gunde thhe... PI Hosh gave him info about Manushi and Kunal... and he suspected they did something in that suffocation incident... ab ye next incident ... tho inke peechhe hi kuch kaam pe laga lo... khud Manjari par apne 👀 banaye rakhe koi harz nahi...

Ab itna akal kaha lagaye... jitna hai wo proposal drama mein laga rha hai... koi baat nahi ... continue 😆

Meetwa abhi thoda to dimaag laga raha 🥲

Utni he capacity hai 🤣