Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I understand we can't expect them to cover every loophole. In ordinary circumstance, she would have gotten up, barged into HH with her police team, tackled that Dayyan to the ground, made her blurt where she kept her baby, and would have arrested her. Par yaha to bring some freshness into the story they needed leap and Manjiri which they quite succeeded in doing. I was following the show but wasn't motivated enough to come here par iss track mein mujhe apne opinions share karne ki khujli hone lagi so ana para😆. Leads orientated tracks always stirr excitement and I finally feel they are tapping into their chemistry and also their acting prowess. Shagun is doing great, and he will get more scopes in upcoming track to show his twisted feelings about Meety. And Ashi toh dual character play kar rahi hain that too very beautifully. But what hurts me the most is that the writing team is not even trying to cover up for some of the loopholes. Matlab we mainly need a simple conversation between Meety and Fai. Main Agar writer hoti atlear itna sa explanation deti- 

Meety was seriously injured in that fire incident only to be discovered by Fai who was returning from the last rites of her only neice. She took Meety to a public hospital where for some reason no one was bothered to inform police. Fai bhi juwari hain so she didn't involve police upar se sabko laga ki yeh genuine accident hain aur kuch nahi. Ab they could show that they did try to locate her family but for some reason they couldn't. Koyi identity proof nahi tha and maybe her face was also Burnt. After 4 months, Meety woke up. And the first thing she tried to do was to locate her family and find out wbout her kid. Fai by this time bohot attached hogayi Meety se as she reminds her of her niece. So, she says woh apne limited resources se pata lagayagi. They find out there is no baby in AH. Meetwa has left India and everything.  Mwety thought uske family ko lagta hoga ki woh maar gayi so she is happy they know she isn't dead but that the fact that they are not even trying to find her breaks her heart. She thinks Manno didi killed her baby. And because of her uncalled absence from her job she has been released of her duties. (Ha we have to think ki police team ney bhi usse dhund nikaal nahi paya i dont havw any backup for this loophole ) So basically she has nothing to live for and she tries to commit suicide.  But then Fai saves her and explains it to her that she needs to take revenge from Manno.  Phir bohot sochne ke baad she tries to think like Manno and she finds it impossible to believe that her greedy sister will give up on the heir of Alhawats. If she didn't return her baby to AH for money she probably still has him. With great courage she thinks about connecting with her fam only to find out that Manno is living at HH, and she is rich and famous now. And apparently the production house that creates her music videos is owned by Masoom. Yeh sunke usse shaq hua ki what if someone from AH is also involved in this. Then, she decides to not risk it. She doesn't have access to all her resources to track Manushi. And she also knows if she goes back as MH she will instantly be blackmailed by her for her baby is with her and she can't let Manno hurt her baby. Toh only option is to enter again with a new look. Toh bas jitne paisa hain usse plastic surgery karwakay yeh sab karke she decides to go back. This time to get her baby back, and collect enough evidence against her.

I know it doesn't cover all the loopholes but it atleast provides a palatable backstory

what to do humare makers dimag hi nahin laga rahe in covering loopholes

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

what to do humare makers dimag hi nahin laga rahe in covering loopholes

Dimaag nahi hain toh humara story hi copy paste karle hum kaunsa consumer board jakay copyright strike lagwana ka appeal karne waley hain

Edited by Mysterylushes - 1 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Dimaag nahi hain toh humara story hi copy paste karle hum kaunsa consumer board jakay copyright strike lagwana ka appeal karne waley hain

yeah story nahin hai to yahan se uthalo but nakal ke liye bhi inke paas akal nahin hai