Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

One girl chain snatch  by thieves  . Girl shout. Pushpa try to catch thieves but could not  she ask  boys to catch thieves. Boys catch thieves  . And return chain. Girl thanks pushpa and boys it was my  last symbol of my naami

That girl is damini mehra daughter 

Pushpa explain in school how to remember algebra formula. Pushpa write algebra formula in black board in front of maths teacher. Teacher and students impressed with pushpa 

Girl tak to her mother damini mehra about pushpa. Damini ask daughter lady name who help her. GIrl say she forgot ask her name. Damini say  how I should thank that Lady 

Police come and say don't worry give me sketch of that Lady I will find out

Police call chirag to police station 

Pareekh ask printing press to write head lines in newspaper that both deepti ajd ashwin  are being trapped but editor write wrong head lines that deepti innocent and ashwin is guilty. Pareek couple scold editor for publishing for wrong head lines and ask him to correct it 

Ashwin read    head lines and get upset 

In travel agency tickets is book in name of ashwin both ashwin and deepti get worried

Saran  explain pushpa not to be over confident in study. She need to study regularly 

Pushpa assures Saran 

Just a summary of two three episode  what ever I watch at glance last two three days 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Btw one thing I am not liking is the way Ashwin is with Deepti

I feel he takes her forgranted 

Yes that news headlines looked wrong but he had 0 trusts that Deepti will do that ?

&
He was yelling at her in public

A big no

Yahi se toxic relationship start hota hain

Deepti is an absloute sweetheart, who understands everything but his behaviour with her puts me off. 

I know itna kuch hua nahi hain but this has happened earlier too and I wanted to share my views. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I felt the same too. Even earlier, Deepti has been very sweet and kind. Ashwin has had his shares of difficulties growing up and not believing someone may have to do with his childhood trauma but I never understand in ITV trusting your partner is not a thing. One of them will be like ye isi ne kiya hoga 🤔

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have not able to watch pushpa properly because of janamashtami busy in  preparation 

Happy janamashtami to every member of this forum

Happy Janmashtami/Gokulashtami dear 🤗

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Just a summary of two three episode  what ever I watch at glance last two three days 

Thank you for your regular updates, really appreciate it 👍🏼

Hope some middle way comes out where the lawyer can fight case now and take fees later or something. Some arrangement where both sides can come to an agreement, esp. when Pushpa has helped her daughter. Saran Sir is right, Pushpa needs to also concentrate on her studies, but tbh itna sab ho raha hai ekdam se ki koi bhi insaan baukla jayega. Ashwin-Deepti situation, if he cannot trust her after them being in a relationship for 2 years, maybe he is not ready for the marriage yet. He needs to really become a little more mature to able to handle all this. Can it also be indicating on how the absence of a father has affected him? Hope they handle this track a little more maturely. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Btw one thing I am not liking is the way Ashwin is with Deepti. I feel he takes her for granted. Yes that news headlines looked wrong but he had 0 trusts that Deepti will do that? & he was yelling at her in public. A big no. Yahi se toxic relationship start hota hain. Deepti is an absloute sweetheart, who understands everything but his behaviour with her puts me off. I know itna kuch hua nahi hain but this has happened earlier too and I wanted to share my views. 

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I felt the same too. Even earlier, Deepti has been very sweet and kind. Ashwin has had his shares of difficulties growing up and not believing someone may have to do with his childhood trauma but I never understand in ITV trusting your partner is not a thing. One of them will be like ye isi ne kiya hoga smiley24smiley44

Here's my view, and please feel free to disagree on this. Ashwin is NOT ready for a relationship like marriage, even if Deepti is. I said this earlier too, but I guess on Twitter, that he and the other two siblings have not had their father with them growing up, and a mother who had to multitask as a result of that, so they have somewhat learned to only completely rely on and trust those who have been with them in that journey (as in Pushpa, Ashwin, Chirag and Rashi). Ashwin has had to become a step-in father along with a brother to Chirag and Rashi, so he gets even more protective about them, and has been the one who has seen his mother suffer the most, so he idolises her for it. 

There have been several instances, some of which that come to mind immediately that I'll just lay down: 

(i) In the beginning when he went to talk to Deepti's parents about the relationship and he was clear he wont live away from his mother or siblings at all, even if he moves to a bigger apartment, because they are a part of his identity. It is a noble thought to have, but we never know whether it is something that might suit Deepti, knowing her background. There was no inclusion of how he will ensure that Deepti also finds a space in their house as an equal member, where she might possibly want to make some changes later, he only said that he will hope Deepti is safe and secure too, but her parents were impressed with his sanskaar and that's that. 

(ii) He left his own engagement for Chirag and did not get back to Deepti about Chirag's status on his own, it was Pushpa who informed her and her fam. Ideally, we do remember to call and inform our close ones. I rationalised maybe he intended to tell her in office the next day.

(iii) He was called to Deepti's party for the promotion, he failed to turn up and remember to give a reasoning. When Chirag reminded him and he called up too, he had this anticipation she is supposed to understand without giving her a chance to do so. Deepti did get it even if she was upset at him, and even came to offer her own money to Pushpa for Chirag, which means she also trusted Chirag. 

(iv) The part where he took on the onus of delivering the project and then Pushpa accidentally deleted it. He went over to Deepti's and they fixed it, but honestly that should have been a moment where Deepti does hold Pushpa accountable atleast immediately, and she did not, she chose to understand, let it go, and they ended up thankfully completing it on time. 

(v) This part where they were both working hard for their project, but risked their jobs and livelihoods when it threatened Pushpa and the residents. Why would Deepti think only about herself in such a scenario when she considers his family also as her own? 

I am sincerely hoping that maybe Deepti's parents will advice her to take a step back from Ashwin and the whole mess either because of his behaviour or because they do not want to be any party to Pushpa and her children being homeless. And when he is forced to deal with it on his own, he will come to realise how he has been fairly concerned more about being a good son and brother, but has failed this relationship, when he finds out she was innocent. Then they need to have a fresh start taking into consideration what Deepti might want or need as his significant other too. 

I'm hoping to write in some of this as feedback, and I am somewhat hoping they do consider it 😊

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

And I say this only because I'm hoping that since this PH has been impactful in doing a similar track in Baa Bahoo aur Baby, where they made the oldest son Arvind realise he needs to also make his wife Leela his priority instead of expecting her to adjust and understand everything and serve his family selflessly. She also has a breaking point. 

Edit: But then again, no guarantees, since that writing team and this one may think very differently about what relationships and drama entail, and one of the new writers who has joined the team recently is Bhavna Vyas, who has also written for Kaala Teeka,YRKKH, Anupama, YRHPK etc 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Damini mehra daughter shweta describe physical appearance of pushpa in police station. Chirag draw sketch according to shweta . When chirag complete sketch he surprises to see sketch. Chirag show pushpa patel photo to shweta. Shweta me say yes she is same lady. Police told shweta  he is son of pushpa  . Chirag worried why police is asking sketch what mummy is done 

G

Here bhaskar wife going to teach geography to pushpa. Chirag come with damini mehra  . Damini thanks pushpa as she help her daughter 

Damini ask pushpa  to tell each and everything about case pushpa tell everything. Pushpa ask damini I have heard u take 3lakh  for one hearing 

Damini ( might be joking) no I take six lakh. Pushpa faint. Damini say to pushpa  don't worry u have already given me fees  by helping me daughter 

Damini told  pushpa come to her cabin with documents. Pushpa gave 100rs to daminipt

Chirag brought new sandle for pushpa. Pushpa told kaku after school  I will going to meet damini

AshwinW show newspaper headlines to pus ahpa  . Ashwin blame parekh family pushpa scold Ashwin not to blame deepti and her family 

Pushpa told Ashwin she is going to meet damini mehra 

In cabin damini start working on pushpa case 

Precap damini has not reach court. Astana request judge to give new date. Pushpa is worry 

Main highlight. Damini ask pushpa to come to her cabin with documents 

Another thing rashi start seeing sonal husband as her father figure . She told in class in front of Hindi teacher in front of pushpa that i know my mother has saved us from lot of trouble but f my father would have alive we would have not face trouble pushpa remember how her husband use to scold her child Ashwin when ever child Ashwin ask help from her father 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Bhasksr wife scold pushpa  for making gramitical mistake in English grammar. Pushapa say it is confusing..  Bhaskar wife say lo  lame excuse u have to study

Damini call puspa u have to reach  court by 11am and call ur chaal people too. Pushapa happily informed chawl u are also have to come court

Ashwin said he is tired of suspend   so he decided to go Dubai so that he can help financially. Pushapa say sirf paisa nahin family ka saath bhi jaroori hai. When I came to Mumbai I have only rs700 but today we have progress only because we are together but if u still want to go u can go. Ashwin said  I have take this decision  very difficulty so I have to go 

Pushapa inform sonal Ashwin going to Dubai. Sonal feel. Sad this is not right

Pushapa told deepti about Ashwin going to Dubai with Bhaskar. Sonal father said we will talk in court about this 

Deepti get sad that Ashwin has not talk about this to me  maa pushapa is facing problem and he want to go Dubai leaving her mother alone in problem ? 

Pushapa share her grivennance   Ashwin going to Dubai to kaku. Kaku explain children are growing let them spread their wings. Pushapa yes because of this I am letting Ashwin to go  

Prathna said to babudra   lf u want to wish we'll then out of court Settlement kar ko  . Babudra  scold her daughter prathna 

Prathna ask father what will u do ? Go and do case on me. Prathna gave babudra stick and beat me 

Babudra  break stick 

Ksku console pushapa  at last truth will win der se hi

Babudra motivated ashthana don't become weak we have to fight but asthana already disconnected mobile

Sonal and pushapa holding each other hand going for court 

In court everyone waiting for damini. Asthma said damini has not reach yet so I request court to give next date 

Damini said  it is already late  that my client is not getting justice so I will not delay it more . I am. Busy in  preparing for pushapa so I am late. Damini apologize to court and she is ready with argument

Precap. Damini say to pushapa why did not u show copy of agreement to court. Pushapa say babudra did not give me copy. Damini said to court it is crime not to give copy of agreement to other party

Asthana said we have gave copy to pushapa

Main highlights 

Ashwin going to Dubai and deepti is upset with Ashwin decisions n

Prathna suggest her father babudra out of court Settlement kar lo

Court procedure started in pushapa case

surabhi01 thumbnail

ask pushapa why u  did not give copy of  sa to court  . Pushapa said becoz 

It is crime not to give copy 

Damini taunt babudra and asthana for not  Rembering who has made agreement 17 year ago  

Damini call that lawyer who has made agreement 17 year ago. That lawyer show orgnal  agreement paper 

Damini ask babudra  why did not have problems with pushapa running Tiffin business  snce 17  years why he has suddenly problem now. Even pushapa is giving extra charge 5000 for extra room 

And why u bring stranger  to show house in pushapa house in night without informing her. Ahd u did not pay water tax   so u have break rule and case should be on one is frau case ahd other mental harassment on pushapa. 

Damini ask u ask   pushapa to vacate because kaku slap u  because u have point at pushapa character so u r ego have hurt  so u ask pushapa to vacate house 

Babudra pushapa has stole my stool. Damini said she also already give money for stool and even apologize it 

Damini said to judge that babudra and asthana pe  agreement paper ke saath tampering karne aur mental harassment ka case banta hai

Babudra ahd asthana scared 

All chawl people speak in favor of pushapa in court

Judge saw original and fake agreement

Precap. Judge ordered to take legal action against babudra and order babudra to give 25 lakh to pushapa 

Main highlights 

Court procedure started. Damini bring that lawyer who had made original agreement 17 years ago and judge read original agreement paper made 17 yeaar ago