Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Aariz

Is It Only Me Or You Also Think BAPODRA Is A Annoying Character

Bapodra is annoying 😡

He's too full of himself ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Not just Bapodra, even some of the other characters are now not appealing to me. But holding on the hope ki thoda better ho jaye sab. Maybe some of these changes were made for trp? SAB TV is notorious for ending shows without even proper extensions.

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pratjma ask  chirag  to find out job and help pushpa  . Chirag ask prathna to help him find out job  prathna agree

Deepti went to office to collect proof against bhardawaj  but could not  . Deepti senior suspended deepti too

Here bahudha paste ashwin photo on wall and call everybody. Pushpa try to read head lines about ashwin bribes in English . She ask meaning of bribr from bhaskar wife but Bhaskar wife is scare to tell meaning of bribe. Babudra told meaning of bribe 

Babudra start insulting pushpa children. Pushpa warn not to instigate to curse him as one who is in real trouble that person curse is really effective. Babudra went away 

Deepti inform ashwin she too get suspended . Ashwin and pushpa get shock. 

Here sonal rashi and sonal father also come to know deepti is also suspended for not properly handling junior 

Sonal father shock and say how can they suspend deepti. Sonal father call lawyer to fight for deepti and ashwin 

School manger come to meet pushpa in chawl. And saw situation that pushpa has vacate the house. Pushpa ask golu bring tea for school manger. Golu did not take money of tea  . Pushpa said to school manger that ashwin cannot give bribe 

School manger said he too believe that ashwin cannot give bribe  school manger said to pushpa he came here to console her 

Herre babudra watching from balcony and get irritated seein pushpa and school manger talking in normal  way. He thinks if school manger kicked out pushpa from school  that it will good. Let me add fuel to fire 

Babudra go to school manger. School manger sarcastic say to babudra u r so kripalu  dayalu that u give such big courtyard to pushpa  . Babudra understand he is insulting him

. Babudra said to school manger that how pushpa will study and solve math problem when she has biggest problem in her  life. She will not able to study and she will be fail and reputation of ur school will ruined so better rusticate pushpa from school 

School manger sarcastic say to babudra u have speak my heart . Pushpa and other get worried

Pushpa and rashi going to school. A car passing by and mud splash on pushpa face. Pushpa going  to hit car with brick but before damini mehrmehra come out from car and going to pushpa. Pushpa wondering who she is 

Main highlight 

Prathna suggest chirag to help pushpa as pushpa unable to carry tiffin business as she has no home

Deepti is suspended for unable to her junior ashwin

Deepti lawyer ask  to fight case for ashwin and deepti

Babudra inform whole chawl that ashwin is suspended for giving bribe to government officer

School manger come to meet pushpa in chawl 

School manger show babudra place by saractic praising him

Babudra try to instigate school manger to kick pushpa out from school

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Some of the background ones. Their acting is seeming a little OTT. But I know they will come around. 

Abhi thoda drama zaroori hai for the court case to happen the way it is intended to be.

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

School manger request pushpa to keep coming school for study  . In school  pushpa saw  complained lettter box  of  anti bully  and try to pronounce it  saran help her to pronounce it. Pushpa said true means sahi sarsn said no true means sach correct means sahi. Pushpa  said English is very confusing  and in English whether mama maami chacha chachi  bua fufa we have only uncle or aunty but in Hindi word is change according to context like when we touch feet we call it charan but when it is stuck in mud we call it pair

Pushpa said English is like window  to see out side world 

Here prathna searching job for chirag and prepare curriculum for chirag. Chirag in interest in  doing job. While talking to prathna chirag made sketch of prathna

Sonal and her husband come to chawl and sonal husband ask ashwin to sign file case 

Sonal father talk to lawyer 

Ashwin Bhaskar wife deepti all four discuss let find out from where air plane ticket is book and in whose name ( they are finding proof that ashwin has not givien bribe) 

Precap. Pushpa searching about damini mehra in net

Damini mehra come and ask pushpa to give documents related to case

Main highlight. Deepti ashwin Bhaskar  ans ashwin  to proove ashwin innocent mission started

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I'm feeling really bad on how Pushpa and Ashwin are stuck with risking their livelihoods for their house. Chirag becoming responsible (or atleast trying) is one of the good things that has happened in the track. 

Hope now that our lawyer sahiba is here, things get sorted ❤️

surabhi01 thumbnail

Not able to. Write much as there is some problem in phone only little I will write 

That lawyer asthana saw pushpa husband pics and said I have seen him some where   but can't remember where

Baaki parekh family taking good care of rashi  and pushpa and babilodra fight over pura saman aagan mein  faila pada . Babudra says yahan se okaram khaana hataon

Pkko ushpa said khabar daar mere saman  ko haath lagaya

surabhi01 thumbnail

Today precap 

Damini mehra say to pushpa she takes 6 lakh of one hearing in court

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Today precap 

Damini mehra say to pushpa she takes 6 lakh of one hearing in court

That's true. Lawyers are expensive. Let's see how Pushpa manages to get the money for this one.

Wish she had sold her rare patola for more, she would have then had money left over for unanticipated situations like the house 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I have not able to watch pushpa properly because of janamashtami busy in  preparation 

Happy janamashtami to every member of this forum