simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

except his eyes they are just like lily 🤣🤣

That’s it that’s the only similarity 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

i can totally see this. 🤣🤣 Oh this would be fun. Abhay will cheer tree 🤣🤣 go tree go! Treeeeee!🤣🤣

Then when piya glares at him he can switch to go piya go!🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

That’s it that’s the only similarity 🤣

🤣🤣 U know this is one of the sensitive issues, utterly stupid, but sensitive in fandom because of movies. Actually what happened was daniel has blue eyes and they tried contacts with him but his eyes wont support. So fans are like he was supposed to have green eyes. My life is lie 🤣🤣🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

Then when piya glares at him he can switch to go piya go!🤣

and then tree gets angrier and hits more harshly 🤣🤣 so he goes go tree go 🤣 and misha and kabeer decide to join. Misha betting against piya and kabeer betting against tree 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

🤣🤣 U know this is one of the sensitive issues, utterly stupid, but sensitive in fandom because of movies. Actually what happened was daniel has blue eyes and they tried contacts with him but his eyes wont support. So fans are like he was supposed to have green eyes. My life is lie 🤣🤣🤣

I could care less honestly 🤣 if some small detail is causing pain or issues to the actor I’m not going to make a fuss about it 🤣

I think Henry had the same issue with the yellow contacts for the Witcher

simply.meghana thumbnail

and then tree gets angrier and hits more harshly 🤣🤣 so he goes go tree go 🤣 and misha and kabeer decide to join. Misha betting against piya and kabeer betting against tree 🤣

I put all my money on the tree winning 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I could care less honestly 🤣 if some small detail is causing pain or issues to the actor I’m not going to make a fuss about it 🤣

I think Henry had the same issue with the yellow contacts for the Witcher

hehe yeah it is a very small issue. Same thing with hermiones buck teeth, emma couldnt handle braces that were uncomfortable.

But with harry actually it went a step further. The directors went and asked rowling after dan couldnt handle contacts how imp green eyes were. She said as long as u make sure when and if u have to cast lily she has same eyes as harry then specific color doesnt matter. And well u can imagine directors messed it up 🤣🤣

Awww😒

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I put all my money on the tree winning 🤣

misha high fives with u 🤣 she is now egging abhay to cheer for tree more strongly 🤣 sid asks if they can throw panchi in the mix too 🤣🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe yeah it is a very small issue. Same thing with hermiones buck teeth, emma couldnt handle braces that were uncomfortable.

But with harry actually it went a step further. The directors went and asked rowling after dan couldnt handle contacts how imp green eyes were. She said as long as u make sure when and if u have to cast lily she has same eyes as harry then specific color doesnt matter. And well u can imagine directors messed it up 🤣🤣

Awww😒

Who tf would want braces for the sake of accuracy? 🤣🤣 I had to get them twice and I hated it both times 🤣

oh yeah she has green eyes from what I remember seeing 🤣 oh well the world isn’t ending so

simply.meghana thumbnail

misha high fives with u 🤣 she is now egging abhay to cheer for tree more strongly 🤣 sid asks if they can throw panchi in the mix too 🤣🤣

Why just them two? Add the bhediya family to the mix as well 🤣