Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

such good friends 😭

Yeah I did 😊 first time I saw Snape care openly 🤣🤣 also I’m not going to lie but he/the boggart looked nice during Neville’s confrontation ⭐️🤣

yess! I believe U can gradually start to see why they r the golden trio. ❤️

Oh yesss! Again so brilliant! That scene is also very nicely done the whole boggart scene. Alan rickman ks master actor.

And now u would understand that fandom movie remus joke too. “Ur mother was there for me when noone else was there” and sirius is like “bitch when” 🤣🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

even fourth one is like 600 pages or so. Me 3 days se padh ri hu ab tak khatam nai hui 😆
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

yess! I believe U can gradually start to see why they r the golden trio. ❤️

Oh yesss! Again so brilliant! That scene is also very nicely done the whole boggart scene. Alan rickman ks master actor.

And now u would understand that fandom movie remus joke too. “Ur mother was there for me when noone else was there” and sirius is like “bitch when” 🤣🤣

He makes Snape likeable to me 🤣 the comical but angry 🤣

I want to see flashbacks of the marauders 😭💔

simply.meghana thumbnail

even fourth one is like 600 pages or so. Me 3 days se padh ri hu ab tak khatam nai hui 😆

I like to hear that ☺️🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

If Abhay was a Hogwarts teacher I feel he’d kinda be like snape 🤣 or they would at least get along quite well 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

He makes Snape likeable to me 🤣 the comical but angry 🤣

I want to see flashbacks of the marauders 😭💔

hehe yeah he does! 😆

Welcome to the fandom demand group of so many years.😆 JKR we want marauders special 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe yeah he does! 😆

Welcome to the fandom demand group of so many years.😆 JKR we want marauders special 😆

I heard that play wasn’t well received so I want marauders special instead 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

If Abhay was a Hogwarts teacher I feel he’d kinda be like snape 🤣 or they would at least get along quite well 🤣

ooohhhhh! The headcannon accepted signed and delivered 🤣🤣 he and snape would discuss how students are getting on their nerves over a cup of tea. Snape saying “turn to page 394” and abhay repeating “stay away from me” 🤣🤣 and then he might even get along with lupin for their shared troubles of monstrous lives 😆
InfinitySoul thumbnail

I heard that play wasn’t well received so I want marauders special instead 🤣

which play? 😲 There is a play? 😕 How come i dont know! Oh wait are u talking about cursed child?
simply.meghana thumbnail

ooohhhhh! The headcannon accepted signed and delivered 🤣🤣 he and snape would discuss how students are getting on their nerves over a cup of tea. Snape saying “turn to page 394” and abhay repeating “stay away from me” 🤣🤣 and then he might even get along with lupin for their shared troubles of monstrous lives 😆

Yes yes and yes 🤣 I love this 😳