Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Good morning fellas πŸ’–πŸŒ…

very good morning.
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

they did brilliant job in that scene πŸ˜† i even love imagination of hippogriff. And and that punch. Hermione to malfoy. Ufff πŸ˜†

Yeah. It would have been nice. But i still love sirius portrayal. U notice sirius asks severus to play with chemistry set. Its such a taunt. Calling potions chemistry. U might as well call a pure blood mudblood 🀣🀣and severus to sirius look at u two bickering like husband and wife πŸ˜† i love how they handled the wormtail reveal though. A job fantastically done. It is awesomely satisfying that big scene and just a little bit more satisfactory than books tbh. Like harry first sees scabbers become wormtail and then listens. More concrete.

I replayed the punch scene so many times 🀣 Malfoy may be free from the hair gel but he isn’t free from his douchiness 🀣

Yeah the reveal was great πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ I also like how they made the dementors

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I’m cursed 😭

u r the DADA position 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

I replayed the punch scene so many times 🀣 Malfoy may be free from the hair gel but he isn’t free from his douchiness 🀣

Yeah the reveal was great πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ I also like how they made the dementors

hehe yeah and then she proceeds to curse him too and malfoy is so scared 🀣🀣

Oh yesss that too. The way harry is affected. He has done good job i would say. And then his big patronus reveal. Just wow! Lupin too. The werewolf transformation. He is very different looking werewolf then we normally see in vampire stories but boy he did look brilliantly scary! The non Cringy transformation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

InfinitySoul thumbnail

😭😭😭😭

dont worry ab badi badi books he na. Mext time order next two when u r halfway through fifth! Vese b its the largesy πŸ˜ƒ
simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe yeah and then she proceeds to curse him too and malfoy is so scared 🀣🀣

Oh yesss that too. The way harry is affected. He has done good job i would say. And then his big patronus reveal. Just wow! Lupin too. The werewolf transformation. He is very different looking werewolf then we normally see in vampire stories but boy he did look brilliantly scary! The non Cringy transformation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was actually terrified and I died laughing 🀣

Lupin transformation >>>>>>>>> bhediya boy transformation 🀣🀣🀣

simply.meghana thumbnail

dont worry ab badi badi books he na. Mext time order next two when u r halfway through fifth! Vese b its the largesy πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I’ll do that I’ll do beginning of fifth just in case

InfinitySoul thumbnail

He was actually terrified and I died laughing 🀣

Lupin transformation >>>>>>>>> bhediya boy transformation 🀣🀣🀣

yes he sooo was. And remember when harry amd hermione hear them during their time travel he is heard saying β€œif u tell anyone about this..” 🀣🀣

i love that scene too. And the way sirius immediatly goes to control him and when he sees lupin is gone and he just turns to his animagus to save kids. The way ron and hermione tell harry to go after sirius even when he is injured. Just wow. So many nice moments.

Oh and noticed that one snape scene. When he shields the golden trio from lupin the werewolf?

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Yeah I’ll do that I’ll do beginning of fifth just in case

yeah! Its i think about 850 pages. πŸ˜†
simply.meghana thumbnail

yes he sooo was. And remember when harry amd hermione hear them during their time travel he is heard saying β€œif u tell anyone about this..” 🀣🀣

i love that scene too. And the way sirius immediatly goes to control him and when he sees lupin is gone and he just turns to his animagus to save kids. The way ron and hermione tell harry to go after sirius even when he is injured. Just wow. So many nice moments.

Oh and noticed that one snape scene. When he shields the golden trio from lupin the werewolf?

such good friends 😭

Yeah I did 😊 first time I saw Snape care openly 🀣🀣 also I’m not going to lie but he/the boggart looked nice during Neville’s confrontation ⭐️🀣