Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Twitter says KJo mocked Amrita Singh's background? God, this horrible man.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Janhvi came across as a bit of a bimbo. Did she admit that she pretends to be innocent ? Also their inside stories didn’t make sense and we’re not entertaining.

Why do I have a feeling Sara and Janhvi don’t like Ananya?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanvi totally knew what KJo would like to hear 😆

She kept chanting Alia Alia Ranbir Ranbir and Alia/Ranbir 😆

This was more like Alia/ Shraddha episode than Sonam/DP one.

KJo can not avoid his bias and partiality, he just can’t.

I didn’t like the way he stretched protective dad topic and made sure Sara is awkward to answer. Sara handled it well.

I could have skipped this one 😵

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have always been neutral towards Kjo, even with all nepo talks and everything, I always found him some what genuine and didn’t think he was that bad as media and some made him out to be. But today he successfully changed my opinion. The bias was very obvious, even Sara knew it and felt it. Sara found a fan in me again, love that way she answered him. Why is it that he can ask Sara about her parents divorce, which btw is every other marriage in Bollywood now but won’t ask Jahnvi about her parents marriage which basically started with lies, deceit and infidelity.

You can see how he was trying to hype up Jahnvi, just the way he did with Alia when she and Deepika came. In that episode too, bias and insecurity were so obvious.
He really needs to watch out, Alia downfall is going to come, it’s a circle of life and what is he going to do then?

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Kjo constantly saying sara didn't have a protective father was also a big low, who is he to say Saif is not a protective father? I dont think saif would appreciate that at all, kjo made it sound like Saif wasn't in Sara's life at all and he made boney sound like the most amazing father.

When he reassured jahnvi she will get many more dharma films after sara won the quiz was again such a shallow thing to do. Kjo is really a mean girl.

Exactly, him rubbing it in Sara’s face that Jahnvi was the “princess” and had a protective father whereas Sara didn’t. Was it Sara’s fault on how her dad is ? Kudos to her for always praising Saif and never pulling him down.

Actually he’s trying to polish Jahnvi s image when in reality she is born out of one other marriage and home breaking down. Boney would have been a great father to her but was he the same to Arjun and Anshula ?? Arjun has mentioned in so many interviews that his mom did the heavy lifting in parenting and how they were deserted.

Wild guess - I feel maybe Bebo doesn’t like Sara for some reason and that is why KJO is behaving the way he is with Sara . Karan is shallow like that. He likes people who suck up to Alia , Bebo etc Such a narcissistic man. So disappointed in how he behaved in this episode.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Bias was very evident and I liked how sara answered him.

Comments on protective father blah blah was not needed. First of all these r grown up girls n don't need protective father. These age girls get annoyed n want freedom.

Boney has been a pathetic father to arjun n anshula n arjun said in interviews how he was not launched by his father but outside camp.

Also sara's booking budget friendly hotels won my heart but kjo kept making faces like it's an awful thing. Sara is definitely girl next door.

Edited by naaznin - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

The show will air at 7:00 PM IST

Please post all your comments regarding the episode below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tIOY8BTucc

7 Questions With Sara Ali Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb5q_ED0TzU

Is it ok to say despite everything I found episode 2 better than episode 1

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but no matter how weird Saif and Sara’s relationship seems to KJO, Jhanvi’s family is uber shady AF 🤣

Boney is one of the most repulsive men I have seen ever.

I think he’s upset that Sara managed to walk Scott free from Sushant’s demise despite dating and dumping him, while he had to bear the outrage. However he’s become so defensive, that in ‘owning’ it he comes across as brash and dumb.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am so glad Kjo got his 7th season.

Did Jhanvi say Aloo is the biggest hero or star? That whoever she was with,her Jodi will be no.1.I don't for a moment believe that Janhvi thinks that RK is that irrelevant.If she does,it is worrying. Kjo may have coached her.

Kjo also has stated that Aloo is the best actor today among BOTH genders.. Your daughter's husband who is also an actor and often referred to in the same way..isn't it weird.

Had Shamshera been Aloo's film would he have promoted his other film over it.(I think yesterday YRF has got the love anthem shifted)

If I was RK or his fan,I would have wanted the wedding by year end..a baby later.It would have been ideal.RK refused to come on KWK..There must be some tension.However anyone can twist it ,I am yet to see another producer promoting over a film of the same star,so close to the release.

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago