Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vcs17

actually small local wedding was first done by Sonam not alia, she got married in her aunt's home, I was quite surprised given her penchant for fashion and brands, I liked it, getting married where you have grown up but to each his own

Sonams wedding wasn't small at all, all of bollywood was invited, they had a grand reception in a big hotel, there was so much media coverage.

Whereas rk and alia only invited probably 20-30 people, they had every ceremony in rks apartment including the reception, the media only got to see the guests in their cars

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i can see, how Kjo is promoting vijay devrkonda in his shows, 🤢

i dont like him

hkaur8 thumbnail

What did Jhanvi mean that she was a different person when her mum was alive? The part where Karan mentions her current family status is very solid

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh Anshula and Arjun were not in talking terms to either Sreedevi or her kids

Plus Sri accompanied her kids everywhere. You also did not see the kids with the other cousins much.

Post Sridevi death Arjun and Anshula took care of them plus as tragic as it was Arjun went through the same of his mother dying before his first release.

Also the whole family became more closer when Arjun and Anshula and Jhanvi and Khushi bonded and got along. It was always divided into two and now they are all in it together.

Sometimes a tragedy can bring people together than any happiness can

nonam thumbnail

Karan is so fixated on saif and Amrita divorce, last saif Sara show he started with it, and such an awkward question to Sara re dads this time. she seemed so uncomfortable but she answered to well

jhanvi comes across so snooty re hotels etc and plastic, just don't like her.

always like Sara off screen a lot

nonam thumbnail

and if Jhanvi is such a good friend, why did she date Kartik at all when she knew the Sara kartik connection

and why is kartik given the clean chit when he projected to date Sara, ananya and jhanvi the same time.

nonam thumbnail

and jhanvi had such potty mouth just to act cool?

nonam thumbnail

and how rude Karan to Sara ,hot or not. just a mean bitter man, who destroyed the Sara kartik relationship with pushing ananya and jhanvi on him while he is dating Sara

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

for maroon

I found this 😉