Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Alia & Ranbir too would have had a destination wedding as shared my his mom Neetu herself in Africa if Alia didn't become pregnant, it seems like Alia is upset that neither she could have had a destination wedding like the other actresses she is competing with, nor her wedding made as much headline as Deepika or Katrina's did. Audience aren't buying their fairytale lovestory crap either even after the constant pushing down their throat.

KJO is just trying to make Alia feel that her wedding was the best, the way fathers does try to pacify their daughters saying your doll is better than everyone.

They are promoting balcony wedding, intimate wedding as if they didn't plan to have a destination wedding in Africa themselves.

Insecurity is loud, confidence is silent. If they were confident about their love story they didn't need to make so much noise to prove how they have the better love story, or how they are the best couple. This is looking childish at this point.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

It's about context.

Sara spoke about how she is a cheapskate and loves having cheap stuff etc. So this was more of a retort to that.

I don't like Karan but he gets way too much hate sometimes for no reason.

It was clearly a dig. Why was he saying all the mean things to Sara and not Jhanvi?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kjo was the most annoying thing in this episode.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

I’m not believing anything blindly , just said this because I myself saw the dress on urbanic. Must be rip off of the original one in that case . Can’t seem to post the picture from mobile otherwise would have.

Sara said Ami Patel had styled her for the episode. And Ami is notorious for giving her clients knock-offs.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iBleedPink

"My hair has a hard-on ... something I don't have."

Said no one ever ... except KJo.

Sara's reaction to this was what made me rewind to hear what KJo said. For contexts in this whole episode, watch Sara's reactions and you'd get the hints.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Joannna

Perfectly Put !

In reality, KJO is a person who is obsessed with high end brands and money ➕ status.
So in that sense Karan should “love” the expensive destination wedding of the other couples as compared to the relatively cheaper balcony wedding. But since his darling Alia got married that way he is trying to paint a fairy tale image on that. He is not even trying to hide the bias anymore .

Exactly, kjo is about all things lavish, I'm sure he envisioned alias wedding to be grand and he would have loved for all of bollywood to be there, i mean look at how he celebrated his bday, but rk and alia didn't want that. So now he is carrying this narrative of rk alia wedding being better than everybody else's coz it was a small wedding

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also cringed at the use of the F word. Seemed very intentional and unnatural to me

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At least they weren't screaming.. surprisingly a very chill episode

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Too low of Karan asking Sara about her 'broken home' on the show. If he were to ask a child about something she had no role to play in, he should've asked Janhvi too about her parent's 'love story' ☠️

If KJo would have asked Janhvi about the story of how her mother tied a rakhi to her dad but then betrayed her friend who gave her shelter and ended up being a home wrecker, I would’ve forgiven all of his sins. But, alas.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

KJo was outright mean and nasty to Sara.

But, it’s commendable how she handled herself well in front of the bully 👏