Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

"My hair has a hard-on ... something I don't have."

Said no one ever ... except KJo.

1182126 thumbnail

Kjo's behaviour is so ugly in this episode ; I guess he doesn't care much about his own image .

Why promote your godchildren at the expense of your own image (whatever is left that is)?

We are to be blamed for watching this shit every season and encouraging KJo to come up with more...

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

I saw that Sara’s dress for KWK was from Urbanic for around 1500 rupees. I’m just at loss of words …..

Lmaoo no!! Sara was wearing YSL. That’s just a copy.

OT: The whole episode KJo the snake was praising Janhavi & dissing Sara & Janhavi is DUMB AF but Sara stole the show for me!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And whats with the constant putting down of big destination weddings just to hype rk and alias wedding? Kjos keeps trying to make it look like rk alia had the best wedding just becuase it was smaller and it happend on their balcony, and he is trying to make it look better than the destination weddings all the other couples had.

How a couple chooses to have their wedding is special to them, and its really in poor taste to put down how someone had their wedding just to elevate his favourite couple.

Honestly, if it was upto kjo he would have wished for rk alia to have a big grand wedding, coz thats how kjo is

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lmaoo no!! Sara was wearing YSL. That’s just a copy.

OT: The whole episode KJo the snake was praising Janhavi & dissing Sara & Janhavi is DUMB AF but Sara stole the show for me!

Yeah I saw the clip where she said she was wearing YSL. But I saw the exact outfit on urbanic ..given she revealed she wore primark , I thought I wouldn’t put it past her Lmao.

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail

I’m not believing anything blindly , just said this because I myself saw the dress on urbanic. Must be rip off of the original one in that case . Can’t seem to post the picture from mobile otherwise would have.

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Lol don’t believe everything you read on the Internet! Was defo a copy. There’s a snippet going around of Sara saying where her outfit is from and I think she says the dress is a gift and YSL. Although more power to her if she had actually managed to bag it for 1500rs lol

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

And whats with the constant putting down of big destination weddings just to hype rk and alias wedding? Kjos keeps trying to make it look like rk alia had the best wedding just becuase it was smaller and it happend on their balcony, and he is trying to make it look better than the destination weddings all the other couples had.

How a couple chooses to have their wedding is special to them, and its really in poor taste to put down how someone had their wedding just to elevate his favourite couple.

Honestly, if it was upto kjo he would have wished for rk alia to have a big grand wedding, coz thats how kjo is

Perfectly Put !

In reality, KJO is a person who is obsessed with high end brands and money ➕ status.
So in that sense Karan should “love” the expensive destination wedding of the other couples as compared to the relatively cheaper balcony wedding. But since his darling Alia got married that way he is trying to paint a fairy tale image on that. He is not even trying to hide the bias anymore .

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail

Posting the link for reference since everyone is quoting me lol : https://share.urbanic.com/74967/shop/3/app

Edited by LilBitOfAlexis - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ottocake

Just saw a clip where Kjo was congratulating Sara for winning the hamper and went like "it's expensive and Something you are not used to" 😲

How can someone be so mean and absolute sh!t?

It's about context.

Sara spoke about how she is a cheapskate and loves having cheap stuff etc. So this was more of a retort to that.

I don't like Karan but he gets way too much hate sometimes for no reason.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago