Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ohmygod ... just catching up on the second half of the episode and this super jarring "SoBo" way of talking truly needs to die and go six feet under. 🤡

p.s. thank you sharmajikaladka for those links -- much appreciated!

Edited by iBleedPink - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

This season highlights in every episode of KWK...

How lovely Alia and Ranbir as couple

Their marriage is the wedding of the year or decade

Alia the superstar 🤔

Ranbir loves Alia than any other girl ☺️🤣

That's pretty much it .... you summed up the entire season's agenda right there. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is he going to ask Akshay to comment of RK-Alia, I mean they are kinda the same, a "playboy" who is married into an influential BW family😆(though after seeing trailer of VIkram Bhatt's latest, idk if they are influential enough to hire good writers and actors)

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

Sorry to say they dont appear dumb but not well mentally.. Hearing them screaming, talking is

like you have arrived to a fish market..

that's the SoBo way of talking. apparently, that's the "cool" thing to do their neck of the woods. Janhvi's voice already sucks and add to it the way she yells in the name of talking, it's the perfect recipe to induce a migraine!

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Is he going to ask Akshay to comment of RK-Alia, I mean they are kinda the same, a "playboy" who is married into an influential BW family😆(though after seeing trailer of VIkram Bhatt's latest, idk if they are influential enough to hire good writers and actors)

Isn't Alia the one who married up though? Kapoor family is superior to the sleazy Bhatts any day at least in terms of their social strata. Not that I like those Kapoor snobs any more or less than the nutcases of the Bhatt family.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: iBleedPink

Isn't Alia the one who married up though? Kapoor family is superior to the sleazy Bhatts any day at least in terms of their social strata. Not that I like those Kapoor snobs any more or less than the nutcases of the Bhatt family.

So Akshay can give Aaloo tips about marrying into a powerful family😆

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just saw a clip where Kjo was congratulating Sara for winning the hamper and went like "it's expensive and Something you are not used to" 😲

How can someone be so mean and absolute sh!t?

Edited by Ottocake - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

So Akshay can give Aaloo tips about marrying into a powerful family😆

I haven't seen anyone literally slither their way into a family and win everyone over the way Aloo did. I bet Neetu trusts Alia over Ranbir cuz that's how enamored she sounded in those clips they released amid their wedding festivities. Aloo is an expert and can teach Akshay a thing or two instead. 😆 Though it would never come down to that for him -- patriarchy and all!

1191706 thumbnail

Too low of Karan asking Sara about her 'broken home' on the show. If he were to ask a child about something she had no role to play in, he should've asked Janhvi too about her parent's 'love story' ☠️

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Too low of Karan asking Sara about her 'broken home' on the show. If he were to ask a child about something she had no role to play in, he should've asked Janhvi too about her parent's 'love story' ☠️

Or they could have asked him about why he didn't had the traditional we way to of banging a woman and having a kid.