Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

He rolled closed his fist as it is hard for him not to go further but she had questions, a warning, a surprise and many emotions in between. But one thing is clear, she didn't shy a bit about what happened. It was way too much for her heart but at the same time, her courage is amazing.

Khushi was ajeeb, she was all traditions, values, rituals but at the same time she was breakig barriers infront of pure love through heart and that trust she had only in Arnav.

well said, she found a soulmate in him and I believe that is why she was more forgiving towards him

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I know her closing door on him with tearful eyes was that answer of her, I am shutting you off and that was another fear for him, he doesn't want her to give up on him, on them.

Beautifully said and summarized in one line here, his fear of her giving up on him was the reason of his frustration to make her confess but she didn't and things changed on its own.

Roop_P thumbnail

Until then they both were getting comfortable with each other too and then Teri Meri broke that BIG silent wall of hearts and her heart heard his beat as well

She shut him off after Diwali, a little bit not completely as she was not even in the same sense of being engagement until Arnav tried to put the ring on her.

Roop_P thumbnail

You are very welcomesmiley31

Roop_P thumbnail

Such a delightful write up is it. Love reading it

Can't agree more that he always uses his right on her without seeking the reason of any permission.

Thank yousmiley1

He acted naturally in front of her, being him. In the beginning masked, because he wanted that to keep his threatening image but it had no effect on Khushi.

If you try to ignore the voice of your heart, then it will keep getting louder until you listen. Finally Arnav followed his heart, believe in his soul and showed her the path towards him. Not only that he became a persona of mystery for her to solve the riddles he was placing on that path and made her follow her heart as well.

There is a saying that to earn the heart of a gentle woman you need to be a gentleman. Her gentle heart needed to feel safe and that was what he provided in those moments in RM. Shyam's Jalibi love was toxic.

The edge of euphoria rolled off with a touch of lips. Even though it wasn't a lip kissing but it was more than that what they shared.Their lips through this kiss spoke of love and their hearts knew they wanted to listen to this forever. Things happen in the most unexpected ways and Khushi's kiss was just like that and followed by his reaction to hold her alone was no different.

Denial changed into acceptance, yes, she was affected by everything but he had to admit too that he is no immortal. He was consumed too.

Lovely write ups with beautiful quotes and the visuals. Such a nice treat.smiley27smiley31

What a nice way to explain thingssmiley32

Totally impressed

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Yeap

It matters to both of us, well-conceived

Love the pink as a synchronized beat was resonating in both

Thanks, I know it always did.

I am so waiting for your hilltop post

Anxiously, even though I read many versions

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Thanks, I know it always did.

I am so waiting for your hilltop post

Anxiously, even though I read many versions

I started and my computer turned off so whatever i could I did, now my computer needs a new battery so lets see when I will be able to update.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

smiley27 Thanks to you and your wonderful write ups here.

They were feelings many sorts of feelings and we know what they were confused about. That was the beauty to be hold in this scene.

Thanks, dear for coming and taking the time to be involved.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Money talk and ASR are inseparable.

Absolutelysmiley36

Word Count: 1