Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This ego is like a Kash bail, Amber Bael or Cuscuta which never seized its growing until the Payesh engagement, where Arnav first time realized that Khushi was showing happiness besides being sad...after hearing Nani and Anjali's talking over Khushi. Then he realized why Khushi did all in his party, just for the sake of her sis happiness or not showing him his broken heart to make him feel bad either as she had no idea about his equation with La.

There is no question that ego played a big role in Fadak track but at the same time that helped them to explore more about each other, he found out that true Khsuhi and her reasons for her scarifications. Just like him she was also doing everything for her family. She could go any length for her friends and loved ones to give up her own desires and dreams, they came so close to say why matters, twice, both initiated by Khushi but Arnav's hesitations always played a role. Khushi was disappointed too but again it was their way to express love.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is why the second time on his remarriage he tried to kiss her hand to bring out the darker color. Heated blood and rushing hormones can do wonders

I wish I knew how to add pics, yes, because heat can bring color out and richer than it was.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Such a delightful write up is it. Love reading it

Can't agree more that he always uses his right on her without seeking the reason of any permission.

Thank Yousmiley31

Roop_P thumbnail

That first line is the true answer, they started to follow their hearts. After knowing her break up, he wanted to settle things out smoothly in between him and Khushi and he was trying so hard since then.

He was and even when he let her win to have sangeet, his major concern was roping her back with him. Payesh wedding was all about that.

Roop_P thumbnail

There is no question that ego played a big role in Fadak track but at the same time that helped them to explore more about each other, he found out that true Khsuhi and her reasons for her scarifications. Just like him she was also doing everything for her family. She could go any length for her friends and loved ones to give up her own desires and dreams, they came so close to say why matters, twice, both initiated by Khushi but Arnav's hesitations always played a role. Khushi was disappointed too but again it was their way to express love.

I won't call it ego, it was more who will bend to accept the feelings first. There was a fear in hearts what if he/she will refuse or show no acceptance towards his/her love. That was the outcome of Diwali so they both were playing this painful game with each other until he couldn't hurt her further.

Roop_P thumbnail

I wish I knew how to add pics, yes, because heat can bring color out and richer than it was.

You mean this one

It's not that hard, every post has an image sign up there, click and in the URL space fill up the URL of the image which you get from google

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

You mean this one

It's not that hard, every post has an image sign up there, click and in the URL space fill up the URL of the image which you get from google

Thanks

I will try

x.Covila thumbnail

I won't call it ego, it was more who will bend to accept the feelings first. There was a fear in hearts what if he/she will refuse or show no acceptance towards his/her love. That was the outcome of Diwali so they both were playing this painful game with each other until he couldn't hurt her further.

I know her closing door on him with tearful eyes was that answer of her, I am shutting you off and that was another fear for him, he doesn't want her to give up on him, on them.

x.Covila thumbnail

He was and even when he let her win to have sangeet, his major concern was roping her back with him. Payesh wedding was all about that.

Until then they both were getting comfortable with each other too and then Teri Meri broke that BIG silent wall of hearts and her heart heard his beat as well

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will return to all soonish here; there is much to say and discuss.

images.jpg