Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am here after days but I am so in love with this first kiss posts. The narration of yours is like so enthralling and beautiful, can't describe like you. The way Arnav kissed her and that closeness, omg, her whole being must be shaking and the rushing blood towards head, her red cheeks, the color of hena must be getting darker with his name.👏

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Her kissing him back, with all of her joy, though it was not planned like himself but the way she held him closer to press her body against him while kissing him under his ear.I can barely imagine, at the top, so many eyes witnessed it. That is called a true challenger in her, truly she surpassed his thoughts and imagination here.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

Wonderful analysissmiley32

Here,I wanted to discuss my opinions of Arnav's feelings. I personally think that Arnav was afraid to let himself love her for obvious reasons for a long time, even though he fell in love with her instantly. She was a middle-class girl with enormous spunk and a passion for life, whereas he was ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada had the opposite... After a time, he began to feel that he may have some feelings towards Khushi; he just didn't want to admit that those feelings were love or exist because of his beliefs. I think his relationship with Lavanya helped him try to cover up, or maybe he thought she didn't love him back. I think Arnav's anger comes out when he is offended by Khushi. This is seen in many scenes, but the one I can remember the best is when she shows no effect after he rejects that kiss during diwali, then during her not accepting any feelings afterwards, rejecting him in the temple after that finger bleeding etc, but when she tells him that she is engaged, he was enraged... I think he has always been afraid to express his love in case that Khushi doesn't love him back.

Khushi didn't fall at his feet like most people do, and she even pointed out his faults most of the time. I think he was angrier about the fact that Khushi "cheated" him, not his sister, by being with Shyam. He was offended after he believed Khushi loved him. He was about to admit his love for her after all...I think it's his fault. He's afraid she won't love him, and he pushes her away when in fact, his pushing her away is what causes her not to love him.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Beliefs, hmm! Maybe

I think he was carrying fears of embracing love. First, he didn't know it was love; the same goes with Khushi, She has her side of some fears and reasons, and those make sense; she was a small-town sheltered girl who had envisioned love, and all after being married. While ASR was a small child who grew up with these fears of love, being loved, or loving someone, he couldn't breathe or invest so much in one person like this that he was unable to focus and sleep. That was irritating the hell out of him. It made him angry, which took him a while to overcome.

When he was ready, all of his fears which he tucked under the blanket before moving out, surfaced up seeing her cheating. At least, that was what he thought at that moment.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I agree with this underlined

He was ready to move on but he saw wo aurat in Khushi. The one because of whom his father cheated his mother. Here was his sis and Shyam was like his father.

But in between Khushi was his love too, the only one person he loved from his heart. That heart never seized him the way back to her putting all aside.

Well said M, Z, and Mehr👏

So, why do we hurt the ones we love? Often, it's because we're scared of losing them. Our bad behaviour is a desperate attempt to try and reconnect with them. But bad behaviour doesn't forge connections; it weakens them.

To satisfy our need for connection, vulnerability plays a role instead. Being vulnerable allows us to form healthier connections with those around us and that was what Anjali was telling him and instantly he walked to Khushi to tell her why does this all matter what he couldn't give answer before after so many attempts. But here he saw her in Shyam's arms.

Bam!

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Originally posted by xZoyax

What did you bring here

100% Agree

THE BEST ever Look

This epic Bas

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Last part of the Poolside Kiss is up

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163775661

Ah, you brought the whole scene on the canvas of life. Her reaction this way whether purposely or just flowing with her emotions, either way, was done in front of everyone and that was indignifying for her. She is a small-town girl and her loving someone and performing all of this is acceptable after marriage.

But his kissing her, then challenging her, and bragging about it over and over, instigating her, brought her frustration yet one action of kindness and reflected his true character infront of her, erasing all that character dheela this time. She ran with these emotions and kissed him. It was innocent, pure, and right from the heart.

But ASR, the shatir one couldn't do much, became stunned, blown away by this act of her and not there, his sitting in front of his laptop which was his real gf according to khushi, laptop se inki tum kardo sagai, today he divorced it and dropped it too. Khushi took over his whole being, and consumed him utterly.

They were both burning with fire.

Near the doorway, my Khushi had him again, the same ailment you have like me Mr.Raizada, aap bhi theek nahin so accept it.😆

Arnav's bragging😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDUOcHg5ijg

and this what they both are feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKturN4Beyg

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

A kiss out of jealousy became a need and that need made him a person unrecognizable for all. He did all out of the norm, a real person in him came out of nowhere and that person scared Khushi the most. She was confused, a bit angry, but when that person showed her a heart of gold by covering her modesty, letting her see the real man who he was in reality, melted her heart in no time.

She kissed him out of the blue but with all of her innocence and purity. Maybe hearts knew the path of love before minds could register. The aftermath was natural and normal, both got their first kiss but I must say, a man like ASR who got pecked by many out there never felt this way was so special to see. It was his real kiss, a meaningful one he wanted to cherish because of the pleasure he had from this touch, he never felt before.

I must say, your posts are a pure articulation of art with writing.

Thank You so much for sharing with us.

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 years ago

I love this whole sequence❤️

and Reliving this was a whole lot more fun with such in-depth detail and visuals. Di I must say, your own Quotes are really great too.👏

Here Mr.ASR, the greatest winner of all time got defeated in his own Game of Thrones. He wanted that kiss so badly but when he got it so unexpectedly he was flat. He must be thinking she will give him back, if she will as he knew she won't. But if she will, then it will be private, like he did. But seeing her spunk, he got stunned, spanked, whatever you say but he had no idea what to do next.

I love Khushi's style and her acting in this epi. ❤️\

My fav scene was this

Where, how smartly he kept her hands occupied with this platter and she couldn't do much besides being angry, snatching away her laughs over his expense.😆

Edited by Hope_Life - 1 years ago

😆 di, the first song made me laugh

Nice picks