Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Ah man, Diwali is the best part ever of Barun's appearance

That look he never got it back.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Thanks, di

How could she keep her cool and calm mind around him? He was too hot to handle.

That is a question we all can ask each other, but It was Khushi who we are talking about.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Bass yaar..3 to go senile ... Don't have much stamina ... though active on my fb pages as a moderator..

Good to see Fauzi Apu.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Ah, I need to find that Jadoogar ASR then.

😆 This was the funniest dream of Khushi among many others.

It was, he was doing all sorts of Mantar Jantar on her you know.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by xZoyax

What did you bring here

100% Agree

THE BEST ever Look

TFS, The best look ever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Wonderful analysis👏

Here,I wanted to discuss my opinions of Arnav's feelings. I personally think that Arnav was afraid to let himself love her for obvious reasons for a long time, even though he fell in love with her instantly. She was a middle-class girl with enormous spunk and a passion for life, whereas he was ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada had the opposite... After a time, he began to feel that he may have some feelings towards Khushi; he just didn't want to admit that those feelings were love or exist because of his beliefs. I think his relationship with Lavanya helped him try to cover up, or maybe he thought she didn't love him back. I think Arnav's anger comes out when he is offended by Khushi. This is seen in many scenes, but the one I can remember the best is when she shows no effect after he rejects that kiss during diwali, then during her not accepting any feelings afterwards, rejecting him in the temple after that finger bleeding etc, but when she tells him that she is engaged, he was enraged... I think he has always been afraid to express his love in case that Khushi doesn't love him back.

Khushi didn't fall at his feet like most people do, and she even pointed out his faults most of the time. I think he was angrier about the fact that Khushi "cheated" him, not his sister, by being with Shyam. He was offended after he believed Khushi loved him. He was about to admit his love for her after all...I think it's his fault. He's afraid she won't love him, and he pushes her away when in fact, his pushing her away is what causes her not to love him.

Beliefs, hmm! Maybe

I think he was carrying fears of embracing love. First, he didn't know it was love; the same goes with Khushi, She has her side of some fears and reasons, and those make sense; she was a small-town sheltered girl who had envisioned love, and all after being married. While ASR was a small child who grew up with these fears of love, being loved, or loving someone, he couldn't breathe or invest so much in one person like this that he was unable to focus and sleep. That was irritating the hell out of him. It made him angry, which took him a while to overcome.

When he was ready, all of his fears which he tucked under the blanket before moving out, surfaced up seeing her cheating. At least, that was what he thought at that moment.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is a really beautiful edit and moment you captured, his sly kinda smile saything that "What did I do?" and her answer through her looks and style, before saying that "you know what did you do?"

I know that sly kinda smile is a killing one😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

me too, waiting for the last part

after effects of KISS...

I know I am late but got hurt so give me some time.

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

Wonderful analysissmiley32

Here,I wanted to discuss my opinions of Arnav's feelings. I personally think that Arnav was afraid to let himself love her for obvious reasons for a long time, even though he fell in love with her instantly. She was a middle-class girl with enormous spunk and a passion for life, whereas he was ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada had the opposite... After a time, he began to feel that he may have some feelings towards Khushi; he just didn't want to admit that those feelings were love or exist because of his beliefs. I think his relationship with Lavanya helped him try to cover up, or maybe he thought she didn't love him back. I think Arnav's anger comes out when he is offended by Khushi. This is seen in many scenes, but the one I can remember the best is when she shows no effect after he rejects that kiss during diwali, then during her not accepting any feelings afterwards, rejecting him in the temple after that finger bleeding etc, but when she tells him that she is engaged, he was enraged... I think he has always been afraid to express his love in case that Khushi doesn't love him back.

Khushi didn't fall at his feet like most people do, and she even pointed out his faults most of the time. I think he was angrier about the fact that Khushi "cheated" him, not his sister, by being with Shyam. He was offended after he believed Khushi loved him. He was about to admit his love for her after all...I think it's his fault. He's afraid she won't love him, and he pushes her away when in fact, his pushing her away is what causes her not to love him.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Beliefs, hmm! Maybe

I think he was carrying fears of embracing love. First, he didn't know it was love; the same goes with Khushi, She has her side of some fears and reasons, and those make sense; she was a small-town sheltered girl who had envisioned love, and all after being married. While ASR was a small child who grew up with these fears of love, being loved, or loving someone, he couldn't breathe or invest so much in one person like this that he was unable to focus and sleep. That was irritating the hell out of him. It made him angry, which took him a while to overcome.

When he was ready, all of his fears which he tucked under the blanket before moving out, surfaced up seeing her cheating. At least, that was what he thought at that moment.

I agree with this underlined

He was ready to move on but he saw wo aurat in Khushi. The one because of whom his father cheated his mother. Here was his sis and Shyam was like his father.

But in between Khushi was his love too, the only one person he loved from his heart. That heart never seized him the way back to her putting all aside.