Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah kiddo, you are way too much

you brought the scene alive just like Faiqa, she is giving us detail like it is happening in front of our eyes. He was way too close, I am sure her heart flipped many times just to come out of her chest. She got frozen because it was unable to believe for her that he could do such a thing.

AND she returned the challenge in the same manner after his constant bragging😆

Thank You❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

Ah, I had to watch again to see what Faiqa APU was seeing. It does seem that there is some change in that scene. Oh i so wish to see that, it could be so fun seeing ASR harassing his Khushi for the name of love.smiley36

me too, WTH, sometimes I so wish we could have things but the sensor board makes it or breaks it.

WELL, WHAT CAN WE DO, BESIDES IMAGINING THINGS😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Ah di, thank You so much.

Please make the animated or gif for this

I will when the time permits.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Diwali episodes are my fav, especially the cinematography was so good.

Absolutely, I love Payesh wedding and Diwali the most.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Beautiful posts👏 and the display of emotions through this kiss.

Thank You😊

When you’re feeling with full of emotions and can’t find the words to explain them, a kiss could be just what the moment calls for. The feelings he was going through, they were full of passion & tender, and his kiss expressed all the emotions he was struggling to vocalize. He may conquer with the sword of his words and actions, but he conquered her by a kiss.Not completely, but he did invade her heart and brain.

Well, not completely but she was fully arrested by these emotions and thoughts.

There is an ancient Chinese proverb that compares kissing to drinking salted water. “You drink, and your thirst increases" That is so true here; pulling her closer to him he so wanted her to reciprocate the same what he was about to do. The simple language he wanted her lips on him. It is indeed addicting. When you cross one barrier you want to cross the other one. He so wanted her kiss that he couldn't resist following with these emotions and started flirting...kept reminding her, challenging her, teasing her, daring her, seeing her with puppy eyes while darting the same on NK...until his eyes started seething seeing NK crossing that barrier where he has the RIGHT. Haq which she declared openly that she didn't give him so back off.

That is why we can say not completely because she was stern and committed to tell him STOP

He declared openly as well that he is the only one who has this right and whether she gives him or not until she realized what he meant exactly out there. He was not talking about the kiss, he was talking to protect her no matter what she thinks.And that is something melted her instantly. Any girl in her place will think of herself a lucky one and she did the same. An unknown happiness took over and she did exactly the same what Arnav mentioned that she never thinks through things. Her kiss was all her happiness what she delivered taking that right on herself. I am so in love with your keen observations here, her jumping on him keeping her toes up, holding him from his jacket on upper shoulders, leaning on him, weighing him backward, and kissing him right under his ear. How ironically his body reaction accustoms to hold her weight on his firm feet, just a little leaning backward giving her all the room to mold into him.

Simply amazing. 👏

Love the pink, very vital points. That underline is a beautiful thought

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I love this scene in between these sisters, the way Khushi feeds her and describes the attachment of each family member just takes my heart away.Who knew the way she was planning not to cry the very opposite will happen soon.

Ah, I know. very heavy days are on the way

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh I remember, it was in 58

There you go

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Ah, I need to find that Jadoogar ASR then.

Awesome, ASR and Abra Kadebra

What did you bring here

Ah man, Diwali is the best part ever of Barun's appearance

Ah kiddo, you are way too much

you brought the scene alive just like Faiqa, she is giving us detail like it is happening in front of our eyes. He was way too close, I am sure her heart flipped many times just to come out of her chest. She got frozen because it was unable to believe for her that he could do such a thing.

AND she returned the challenge in the same manner after his constant bragging😆

Thanks, di

How could she keep her cool and calm mind around him? He was too hot to handle.