Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Roop_P

Fear of love and wen you don't have a clue how does it feel to love and to be loved, at the top when you don't know what is Love? How do you feel it? What am I feeling? Is it Love? How to express it? How to make the other feel it? etc these questions are way too difficult to answer and even to begin with how to know what answer I will find, is correct or wrong. These emotions only come and reign in a human on its own, ehsas and yaqeen, that is where things settle down in you but these two are far from that point yet.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

100%

you nailed it here.

Thank You 🤗

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Nani knew what to do with him to bring out the man in him, she was similar like him in many ways.

Thnx for liking my take.

Nani was stubborn, determined, kind-hearted, and straightforward like ASR, Arnav was her other side, a teasing one, good-natured, light-hearted as well, if not then he would never glue Akash on his bed, or never played along with Khushi's ideas after finding out she left him for the contract thing.

I know that face was pasted over and over again, kinda irritated, that also happened in 55 Maha as well.

Oh I remember, it was in 58

Awe, Zoya, this Barun we are missing.

This one didn't come back and all we have hairy dude most of the time.

Oh that is the age, and seeing that in our kids remind us what were we when we were young.

I don't know about you but I was all over the place, never left a moment to have peace around, my mom was tired of me, but my Abu, he is still my biggest ally. Love him to my core.❤️

Originally posted by: Roop_P

That underlined is what he is trying but she is not giving in that easily. She got hurt once she gave in during dilwali. Now she is very much protecting herself from further damage.

Thanks for taking the time, this underlined is the main reason behind the brain.

Ah, I need to find that Jadoogar ASR then.

Ah, what did you bring here?

A handsome, madhosh karne wal jdoogar🤣

sorry for the double post but I wanted this here.

This Diwali look of Barun is what I am still waiting for, I don't care what role but I really want to see him in such a clean look.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Brilliant observations, top-notch Quotes, and your own quotes are making me wonder, what you carry in your brain and how much. I love your thought process, shows a sensitive side of yours.

Thnx much...🤗

Many loops were getting close here

one when he covered her back with her hair, yeap a brainiac ASR applied Khushi's trick on him👍🏼even though he claimed, whatever I can do you can't even match. REALLY? Egoistic ASR.

😆 that side of his can't be separated

Image Image

Copycat ASR🤣

Now the jealousy factor we had seen in two fellows, NK never felt jealous even after knowing Khushi's inclination towards Arnav. He was genuinely happy for them. We had seen it during Teri meri dance. He was himself saying this to Shyam who became fireball dragon Z after listening to that😆.

NK is a sweet, happy go guy and carries a selfless soul

Today Arnav was jealous seeing Khushi becoming comfortable with NK. Now he wanted this all behavior of her for him thinking that he is so nice to her. But he forgets that he has been an enigma to her for a long time and now suddenly after dragging her into the shadows, pushing her away, and looking down at her, he was showing love and affection. What on earth was he thinking that she would be carrying the same for him just like that? Trust is a must in such cases and how can she trust him?

True, but again, many factors also make him think and act in such a manner as Khushi never stops him, never even hesitates in helping or showing concern so then he is right, what can I do, you can't even match.

A the top Shyam was constantly meddling with her brain, his disgusting actions and behavior were destroying her peace. She was not feeling safe around him, in this mansion but the moment Arnav showed her how her modesty is his priority, that melted her instantly. This is a biggy for any girl, 10-15 years ago. These days it is a different story😔.

Oh, Zoya, why your needle comes to an end over these days. Seems like someone is bugging you.

But it is a fact, it is a big factor for a girl when a guy protects her and she feels safe.

She became crazy and carefree and did the same as ASR mentioned a few minutes ago. Whatever you doing and whatever is happening around you, you never think, but later he will say himself, I like you the way you are.

That is true love, accepting others the way they are.

Now her kiss was the same, leaning to his side, pressing into him holding his shoulders, and here she pressed her lips. Unintentionally, yes, but with all of her emotions which were flowing with joy over his action to untie her hair to cover her modesty.

Joy and happiness is the key here. Because of these emotions, no one can stop Khushi.

Now he left with her smell and essence on his cheek, in his nostril; I love you mentioned her dupatta and her essence that he was very much familiar with.

BEAUTIFUL write-up and your visuals, Ah, awesome.👏

Thnx dear, mine are in blue.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Di this is beautiful, Your deep thinking over this kiss is making me smile here like a goofy child.

Look how he stayed so close to her by pressing his face, nose, forehead fanning her face with his breath.

He stayed there to see her reaction and it was expected the way he knew her. She was frozen at the moment to grasp everything that what exactly happened to her.

She does exactly the same. She fulfilled His challenge because she was happy with what he did when he undid her hair to save her from the eyes of all. Her modesty was covered and that brought a lot of love in her for him as she felt protected.

Thnx dear for your energetic post.