Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This was the best kiss ever for Arnav because it was unexpected, unplanned, but it happened and it landed on his heart.He was stunned, couldn't blink, couldn't think, couldn't figure out. Ah, Mr.Shatir lost his brain momentarily😆 What happened to his ego that he never lost a shart. She won this time by clean bowled him.

It was unexpected and without calculations or without any thought as if she thought over this then she couldn't jump on him, hold him in his upper arms and kiss him under the ear where she aroused him without a doubt.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

We are supposed to thank you and many out there who are silent readers, you are the one who is keeping IPK alive on this forum.

Still I am thankful having you bunch here to engage with me.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

😆 He is a trained predator who can just hunt through his eyes.

He does talk through eyes

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Jelly Belly😆 he was.

Well said, his statement that I will win you back will come later but at this moment he wanted to see if she is listening to her heartbeat, Har bar, because his heartbeat is way too fast as well.

Garbar is a big time. His face near the doorway, when he cleaned her dupatta, is now until the end of this Maha

I know that face was pasted over and over again, kinda irritated, that also happened in 55 Maha as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

What did you bring here

Awe, Zoya, this Barun we are missing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

Ah, I had to watch again to see what Faiqa APU was seeing. It does seem that there is some change in that scene. Oh i so wish to see that, it could be so fun seeing ASR harassing his Khushi for the name of love.smiley36

me too, WTH, sometimes I so wish we could have things but the sensor board makes it or breaks it.

I know and we viers pay the price.😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is a beautiful age, it doesn't come back with the same intensity when its gone ....gone. I can see these now in my kid who is in HS.

Oh that is the age, and seeing that in our kids remind us what were we when we were young.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Somehow my internet is slow, maybe because of the weather here in NYC, I will get back to the rest later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Besty this was the bestest one.👏 and I am sure you will make us laugh with the rest of the other posts as well.

The events before the kiss were more enjoyable. For me, this scene was having all of it.

This is where he is showing her that stop what are you doing and listen to this heartbeat. It is beating to tell you that you are mine. But she was getting mad at him for not giving her a warning but he had her right there😆 I love what you said that he wanted it a long kiss perhaps but he didn't breach the limits.

Well observed, his fist and rolling out the dupatta the same way as he rolled in. Ah, it seems like there was a cut when he stepped down and she went out for Rikshaw but this evil person made her so uncomfortable.

That underlined is what he is trying but she is not giving in that easily. She got hurt once she gave in during dilwali. Now she is very much protecting herself from further damage.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

These epis are my most fav.

A deep thought of this whole event. Definitel She could still smell his citrusy woody musky cologne.How could not? It clung to her skin, his evening shadow and rasp feelings attached to it. uff! What a visualization it is di. He was very gentle but The sound of his kiss was not. That red cheek was the sign of it. Her brain must be so dizzy after this feeling. No one can think straight for a while and he has the audacity not to leave her alone.😆

He was not backing down, he had her right where his heart wanted her. She can't run away from these feelings.

This entire visualization has written so well, but it does show one thing that Raizada is doing things without planning, he is becoming Khushi and doing things what makes you happy. There will be a time when he will dance for her like Salman Khan.