Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Ah, I had to watch again to see what Faiqa APU was seeing. It does seem that there is some change in that scene. Oh i so wish to see that, it could be so fun seeing ASR harassing his Khushi for the name of love.😆

I know right, it could be worth watching the romance further but I guess Channel wanted that way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That bold is really what is happening here. Her not showing back on Diwali night gave him enough courage to do anything, main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.

An adrenaline rush it was nd quiet usual for the first time. Beautifully said Roop di.

It was not a matter of right or wrong, giving courage or permission it was going by the flow in those moments and it is impossible to turn those off at young age. Both were feeling for each other and this attraction was killing them, consuming them by the hour, days, and nights. How could they not slip through those moments?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

it was not only fearing her but it was fearing ASR as well. He had no idea of what was happening to him and that was another reason for his anger. He was invading her brain and she was in his. That itself was not normal. She was a town girl, raised in a shelled and cloaked manner while he was self made stubborn hurt man who was destroying everything and everyone to reach his goal which he had no idea what was it. He wanted to be above all of the people he knew, a rich, arrogant and wanted to treat others the same way as he and his sister were getting treated in the past. But he couldn't become that ruthless and that is why this guilt made him ask Khushi is my mother happy seeing me like this? She never raised him like this. She told him teh difference between a rose and a thorn but he will understand it later when thorns of love will bleed his heart.

Mehr, beautifully said.

These unknown feelings were scary, falling for each other was normal but accepting was hard and difficult.His sis said I already that you have crossed that winning line and now you are losing in all what you are doing just to turn off the pain of your past but it was not in his hand. Khushi was the one who brought that mindset and when that happened he got himself under the ruthlessness cloak. Because he was afraid to move on with these feelings, these feelings only hurt you, only destroy you and that was what happened and came back alive on Terrace seeing Khushi in Shyam's arms. But he couldn't hate her and that was another hurt. He opened up his heart for once and he was bleeding badly, yet a true chot will come when he will be away and Khsuhi will be lifeless in his arms.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I will get back to you soon with Part 3

and with your responses.in a bit

Thank You all for taking the time to read, like, and comment. Really appreciate that.🤗

Imagehttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thank-you-lettering-blurred-lights-background-thank-you-lettering-102011881.jpg

You are very welcome. I love to spend time here with you and reading your analysis is way too fun. 🤗Thank You for this entertainment.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Lovely edit Crystal👏

sugar-coated love, nah. ASR can't do that. His brain is not designed for such things. His manners of showing love... step forward like a predator to make his prey unarmed by all means until her senses couldn't coordinate to utter a word and then claim what is always his. Not only that, she couldn't come out of that. magical spell either for her life.

😆 Lovely then, it is like he is doing woodoo, Jadu tona

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This was the best kiss ever for Arnav because it was unexpected, unplanned, but it happened and it landed on his heart.He was stunned, couldn't blink, couldn't think, couldn't figure out. Ah, Mr.Shatir lost his brain momentarily😆 What happened to his ego that he never lost a shart. She won this time by clean bowled him.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Crystal, I love your edit👏

She was scared seeing ASR so lovely, 🤣 but he was not lovely at all. I know right, on Teri meri he did the same, he wanted to make sure she got her dhak dhak back. I love these episodes bas

😆but his heart is racing too na.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

TFS

I love watching it again and again.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Beautiful edit 👍🏼

Lovey dovey and ASR, it does sound so strange but poor Khushi had to deal with this man in all avatars.

Poor Khushi and her heartbeat

I will get back to you soon with Part 3

and with your responses.in a bit

Thank You all for taking the time to read, like, and comment. Really appreciate that.🤗

Imagehttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thank-you-lettering-blurred-lights-background-thank-you-lettering-102011881.jpg

We are supposed to thank you and many out there who are silent readers, you are the one who is keeping IPK alive on this forum.