Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I will get back to you soon with Part 3

and with your responses.in a bit

Thank You all for taking the time to read, like, and comment. Really appreciate that.🤗

Imagehttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thank-you-lettering-blurred-lights-background-thank-you-lettering-102011881.jpg

Brilliant observations, top-notch Quotes, and your own quotes are making me wonder, what you carry in your brain and how much. I love your thought process, shows a sensitive side of yours.

Many loops were getting close here

one when he covered her back with her hair, yeap a brainiac ASR applied Khushi's trick on him👍🏼even though he claimed, whatever I can do you can't even match. REALLY? Egoistic ASR.

Image Image

Copycat ASR🤣

Now the jealousy factor we had seen in two fellows, NK never felt jealous even after knowing Khushi's inclination towards Arnav. He was genuinely happy for them. We had seen it during Teri meri dance. He was himself saying this to Shyam who became fireball dragon Z after listening to that😆.

Today Arnav was jealous seeing Khushi becoming comfortable with NK. Now he wanted this all behavior of her for him thinking that he is so nice to her. But he is forgetting that he is an enigma to her for a long time and now suddenly after dragging her into the shadows, pushing her away, and looking down at her, he was showing love and affection. What on earth he was thinking that she will be carrying the same for him just like that? Trust is a must in such cases and how can she trust him?

A the top Shyam was constantly meddling with her brain, his disgusting actions and behavior were destroying her peace. She was not feeling safe around him, in this mansion but the moment Arnav showed her how her modesty is his priority, that melted her instantly. This is a biggy for any girl, 10-15 years ago. These days it is a different story😔.

She became crazy and carefree and did the same as ASR mentioned a few minutes ago. Whatever you doing and whatever is happening around you, you never think, but later he will say himself, I like you the way you are.

Now her kiss was the same, leaning to his side, pressing into him holding his shoulders, and here she pressed her lips. Unintentionally, yes, but with all of her emotions which were flowing with joy over his action to untie her hair to cover her modesty.

Now he left with her smell and essence on his cheek, in his nostril, I love you mentioned her dupatta and her essence that he was very much familiar with.

BEAUTIFUL write-up and your visuals, Ah, awesome.👏

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

Di this is beautiful, Your deep thinking over this kiss is making me smile here like a goofy child.

Look how he stayed so close to her by pressing his face, nose, forehead fanning her face with his breath.

He stayed there to see her reaction and it was expected the way he knew her. She was frozen at the moment to grasp everything that what exactly happened to her.

She does exactly the same. She fulfilled His challenge because she was happy with what he did when he undid her hair to save her from the eyes of all. Her modesty was covered and that brought a lot of love in her for him as she felt protected.

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Di this is beautiful, Your deep thinking over this kiss is making me smile here like a goofy child.

Look how he stayed so close to her by pressing his face, nose, forehead fanning her face with his breath.

He stayed there to see her reaction and it was expected the way he knew her. She was frozen at the moment to grasp everything that what exactly happened to her.

She does exactly the same. She fulfilled His challenge because she was happy with what he did when he undid her hair to save her from the eyes of all. Her modesty was covered and that brought a lot of love in her for him as she felt protected.

Ah kiddo, you are way too much

you brought the scene alive just like Faiqa, she is giving us detail like it is happening in front of our eyes. He was way too close, I am sure her heart flipped many times just to come out of her chest. She got frozen because it was unable to believe for her that he could do such a thing.

AND she returned the challenge in the same manner after his constant bragging😆

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah kiddo, you are way too much

you brought the scene alive just like Faiqa, she is giving us detail like it is happening in front of our eyes. He was way too close, I am sure her heart flipped many times just to come out of her chest. She got frozen because it was unable to believe for her that he could do such a thing.

AND she returned the challenge in the same manner after his constant bragging😆

😆 Constant bragging or constant need to have her kiss on his cheek 😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

His coming on the stairs to see the aftermath of his touch, his closeness on her was worth watching for him. It was the similar action what he did during teri meri. He came to the room to see the same but here things have been escalated, his desire to have her just for him has raised the bars of his strange actions, she was scared of all of these extra sugar coated and lovey dovey stuff.

Lovely edit Crystal👏

sugar-coated love, nah. ASR can't do that. His brain is not designed for such things. His manners of showing love... step forward like a predator to make his prey unarmed by all means until her senses couldn't coordinate to utter a word and then claim what is always his. Not only that, she couldn't come out of that. magical spell either for her life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Besty this was the bestest one.👏 and I am sure you will make us laugh with the rest of the other posts as well.

The events before the kiss were more enjoyable. For me, this scene was having all of it.

This is where he is showing her that stop what are you doing and listen to this heartbeat. It is beating to tell you that you are mine. But she was getting mad at him for not giving her a warning but he had her right there😆 I love what you said that he wanted it a long kiss perhaps but he didn't breach the limits.

Well observed, his fist and rolling out the dupatta the same way as he rolled in. Ah, it seems like there was a cut when he stepped down and she went out for Rikshaw but this evil person made her so uncomfortable.

This is a ripple-down effect of teri meri. That night he opened his heart to her, and showed her what he couldn't do on Diwali but she is hesitant as she wanted to protect her heart from the shattered state she went through. Now this kiss came out of nowhere, just because he was becoming a jelly belly seeing her close to NK. The frustration and all that came out of this kiss but he wanted it back too this time just to see did she start listening to her heart again or not.

I might be wrong but these beautiful epis have something that makes you cringe as well. Scenes are cut, arnav's pasted image everywhere without a doubt, like these things make an episode a fabulous one but the makers did garbar too

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

An adrenaline rush: When you kiss someone for the first time, and that is what is happening here.

A very much natural human process😊

Both hearts were beating with high notes. Heart rate, the blood rush through the head, making them blush, a natural phenomenon. His action was unexpected, unwarned, but it was more than enough to make her speechless. She was stunned, confused, and affected as she should be. She did look back at him, that is our lioness, stood there, retorted through her eyes and then ran out. He liked what he did, though he didn't plan it. Seeing NK all over her, he couldn't figure out what to do. She is his girl, not NK.

That was the main thing. Seeing NK shaking her hand, then goofing with her, talking, laughing and all, was unbearable for him. He wanted this for him but his nature was reserved, he couldn't show his emotions openly. There was nothing in between NK and Khushi, at least from Khushi's side but Seeing Khushi so comfortable with him was not Arnav's cup of tea, he was way possessive.

The way Arnav stepped downstairs with this huge victory sign on his face, her fragile heart couldn't take it more. Red cheek and at the top, the letter A in her hand, Her entire being was consumed by ASR, her heart, her mind, everything. After teri meri night, he didn't leave a stone to show her his remorse over diwali's acts and his love for her. He accomplished his unfinished business what he couldn't do on Diwali's night. That day Khushi's willingness gave him this courage to step forward today. She didn't stop him either and swam with the same feelings along with him and today was no different.

You said it in one line, she was consumed by his thoughts, his memories, if he was having hers, she was having his but now this was way too much for her to handle. After Diwali he was in guilty, just to make him comfortable that he did what he did and that was right to keep her away to save his heart from further damage then at this moment, Khushi was doing the same.

Thank you Roop, my comments are in red

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

These epis are my most fav.

A deep thought of this whole event. Definitely, She could still smell his citrusy woody musky cologne.How could not? It clung to her skin, his evening shadow and rasp feelings attached to it. uff! What a visualization it is di. He was very gentle but The sound of his kiss was not. That red cheek was the sign of it. Her brain must be so dizzy after this feeling. No one can think straight for a while and he has the audacity not to leave her alone.😆

He was not backing down, he had her right where his heart wanted her. She can't run away from these feelings.

Oh she can't run from all of this no matter what. He is evil here. She couldn't hide herself, it fits perfectly, main khud ko chupaoon kahan...jadoo hai nasha hai

Thnx mehr

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, never can get bored of it.