Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

One may express themselves beautifully via music, which can stimulate or calm the listeners⭐️

Sometimes the voice speaks out while our emotions sing! ❤️

You all win by taking part in this tournament.

Now that you have established a vocal connection with us, that way, you are closer to our hearts now.

--------

A few thoughts on the performance of the participating singers⭐️⭐️

Entry 1

Shirsha

Your singing style reminds me of a professional vocalist warming up for a major concert. ❤️⭐️

Entry 2

Grey-licious

Kya thaarif karun Kriti? How can I compliment your passion for singing, ❤️with the full spirit you have sung it.⭐️

Entry 3

iBleedPink

Your voice has a melodic quality to it❤️, that immediately transports the listener to a different world.⭐️

Entry 4

Infinitely

Here, it's clear that you're eager to engage the audience with your sweet voice❤️, with your singing.⭐️

Entry 5

Mysterie_girl

What a sweet voice, like a young child whispering softly to her mother⭐️! Very melodious.❤️

Entry 6

Sutapasima

After the first line, your voice opened up fully and improved the vibe with your polished singing.⭐️ You began off simply, from the next line, sounded like a good singer with high experience. ❤️

Entry 7

tournesol

What a sweet voice Ritu❤️, when you are singing it, it seemed as if you were presenting an imagery to the listener.⭐️

Entry 8

allizzwell

I don't like that this song ends so quickly; I'd want to hear it for a few more minutes. I don't mind hearing this voice for several hours; two minutes aren't enough time to appreciate this lovely voice.❤️

Entry 9

MaddyRockzz

You have sung this with a full heart and with a very lovely voice❤️; it sounds as if you've been singing while gazing out your window at the sky! ⭐️

Entry 10

Billi_Bangalan

Beautiful singing with a lovely voice❤️. A clear voice that conveys every word, which is essential for a good singer.⭐️

Entry 11

You must be a passionate singer and a trained vocalist❤️. Your singing is another level.

Entry 12

Nidhii.3007

Very good singing with your sweet voice. ❤️⭐️

Entry 13

evilxbalaa

Your sweet singing voice gives the impression that you have closed your eyes, began singing from the bottom of your heart, while trying to hear the whispers of your own heart.

Entry 14

SoniRSippu21

Soni, your voice sounded like you are too inquisitive to know what is the real meaning of love, it means with full feeling you sang this song. Lovely

Soni, your voice sounded like you are too inquisitive to know what is the real meaning of love⭐️, sweet voice.❤️

Entry 15

dusk2dawn

Sweet singing ❤️ with full of feel in your voice, Darshi. 🤗

-------

Now, it is very difficult to pick up only 2 names from all the very good singers --- 8 &11

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

One may express themselves beautifully via music, which can stimulate or calm the listeners⭐️

Sometimes the voice speaks out while our emotions sing! ❤️

You all win by taking part in this tournament.

Now that you have established a vocal connection with us, that way, you are closer to our hearts now.

--------

A few thoughts on the performance of the participating singers⭐️⭐️

Entry 1

Shirsha

Your singing style reminds me of a professional vocalist warming up for a major concert. ❤️⭐️

Entry 2

Grey-licious

Kya thaarif karun Kriti? How can I compliment your passion for singing, ❤️with the full spirit you have sung it.⭐️

Entry 3

iBleedPink

Your voice has a melodic quality to it❤️, that immediately transports the listener to a different world.⭐️

Entry 4

Infinitely

Here, it's clear that you're eager to engage the audience with your sweet voice❤️, with your singing.⭐️

Entry 5

Mysterie_girl

What a sweet voice, like a young child whispering softly to her mother⭐️! Very melodious.❤️

Entry 6

Sutapasima

After the first line, your voice opened up fully and improved the vibe with your polished singing.⭐️ You began off simply, from the next line, sounded like a good singer with high experience. ❤️

Entry 7

tournesol

What a sweet voice Ritu❤️, when you are singing it, it seemed as if you were presenting an imagery to the listener.⭐️

Entry 8

allizzwell

I don't like that this song ends so quickly; I'd want to hear it for a few more minutes. I don't mind hearing this voice for several hours; two minutes aren't enough time to appreciate this lovely voice.❤️

Entry 9

MaddyRockzz

You have sung this with a full heart and with a very lovely voice❤️; it sounds as if you've been singing while gazing out your window at the sky! ⭐️

Entry 10

Billi_Bangalan

Beautiful singing with a lovely voice❤️. A clear voice that conveys every word, which is essential for a good singer.⭐️

Entry 11

You must be a passionate singer and a trained vocalist❤️. Your singing is another level.

Entry 12

Nidhii.3007

Very good singing with your sweet voice. ❤️⭐️

Entry 13

evilxbalaa

Your sweet singing voice gives the impression that you have closed your eyes, began singing from the bottom of your heart, while trying to hear the whispers of your own heart.

Entry 14

SoniRSippu21

Soni, your voice sounded like you are too inquisitive to know what is the real meaning of love, it means with full feeling you sang this song. Lovely

Soni, your voice sounded like you are too inquisitive to know what is the real meaning of love⭐️, sweet voice.❤️

Entry 15

dusk2dawn

Sweet singing ❤️ with full of feel in your voice, Darshi. 🤗

-------

Now, it is very difficult to pick up only 2 names from all the very good singers --- 8 &11

Thank you so much! 😊

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanku sruti for ur kind and motivating words🤗

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My votes go to 3 and 7. 💙💙💙

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My vote goes to entry #8 and entry #3 🥳

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Entry 7: Superb. After so long I am hearing this song.

Thank you 🙈 It happens to be from one of my fav Dev Anand movies.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Entry 7

tournesol

Thank you Madhuri 😅🙈

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Loved all the entries, never knew IF had such talented singers ❤

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Madhu di for your kind words🤗