Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

yaar 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 yeh prime number Inki Jan leta hai 🤣

I swear. At least the ones who played Holmes should have gotten this one. I'm disappointed in all of the Holmes veterans. 🤣

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The most popular wrong ones were - prime numbers (as usual), #1, and #7. 🤣

Prime numbers,Co prime, factor,cofactor,LCM, HCF 😎

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pribz

You still have a 6s doesn't your battery die very quickly I had 5s for like 7 years and the battery would only last maybe 3 hours😆 replace it with a nice new one!

I had the battery changed 3 years back while I was in India as it died quickly😆 It was working fine till this past week! 🙃🙃🙃
Havaana thumbnail

After those 2 lovely rounds, I'm going to twist your mind with some goodies. Most people give brain teasers. I'm giving you brain twisters!

You have to solve the following 10 brain twisters. But there's a twist (I mean if I called it brain twister there has to be a reason). For each correct answer, you'll get 10 points. But for each wrong answer or blank answer, you will lose 5 points.

Deadline is July 14th 1 AM IST and the answers are to be PMed to me.

1. A man pushes his car to a hotel and tells the owner he’s bankrupt. Why?
  2. Laal Singh Chaddha left home and ran a small distance. Then he turned left and ran the same distance again. He turned left and ran the same distance a third time. Then he turned left and when he reached home, there were 2 masked men waiting for him. Who were they?
  3. A sundial has the least moving pieces for a timepiece. Which has the most?
  4. A rabbi, a priest, and a monk walk into an ice cream parlour at 8 o’clock and order their favourite flavours of ice cream despite no light being on. How can that be?
  5. 15 of the kids in my class are girls. 6 of the kids wear blue shirts. 4 of the kids are neither girls nor wear blue shirts. If 2 of kids are girls who wear blue shirts, how many people are in the class?
  6. If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye?
  7. How can 8 + 8 = 4?
  8. The water level in a reservoir is low, but doubles every day. It takes 40 days for the reservoir to fill to the top. How long does it take the reservoir to be half full?
  9. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat, and 2/4 goat?
  10. A man describes his daughters: they are all blonde, but two; all redheaded, but two; and all brunette, but two. How many daughters does the man have?

more tears coming 🤣🤣🤣
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil

🤣 she’ll need one strong phone around her kids. Definitely one good choice.

Chai ke liye adrak kutne mein bhi kaam ajayega.

and kisiko marne mein bhi.

Wd, I am worried for the day your kids meet GD🙈

Bee222 thumbnail

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Sera-high123 thumbnail

After those 2 lovely rounds, I'm going to twist your mind with some goodies. Most people give brain teasers. I'm giving you brain twisters!

You have to solve the following 10 brain twisters. But there's a twist (I mean if I called it brain twister there has to be a reason). For each correct answer, you'll get 10 points. But for each wrong answer or blank answer, you will lose 5 points.

Deadline is July 14th 1 AM IST and the answers are to be PMed to me.

1. A man pushes his car to a hotel and tells the owner he’s bankrupt. Why?
  2. Laal Singh Chaddha left home and ran a small distance. Then he turned left and ran the same distance again. He turned left and ran the same distance a third time. Then he turned left and when he reached home, there were 2 masked men waiting for him. Who were they?
  3. A sundial has the least moving pieces for a timepiece. Which has the most?
  4. A rabbi, a priest, and a monk walk into an ice cream parlour at 8 o’clock and order their favourite flavours of ice cream despite no light being on. How can that be?
  5. 15 of the kids in my class are girls. 6 of the kids wear blue shirts. 4 of the kids are neither girls nor wear blue shirts. If 2 of kids are girls who wear blue shirts, how many people are in the class?
  6. If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye?
  7. How can 8 + 8 = 4?
  8. The water level in a reservoir is low, but doubles every day. It takes 40 days for the reservoir to fill to the top. How long does it take the reservoir to be half full?
  9. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat, and 2/4 goat?
  10. A man describes his daughters: they are all blonde, but two; all redheaded, but two; and all brunette, but two. How many daughters does the man have?

https://giphy.com/gifs/archiecomics-archie-comics-archies-funhouse-me-l3V0xtJ0n5IVjOyuQ

Word Count: 1

Pribz thumbnail

next round, I will be eliminated as there is negative markings for wrong answers...thinking gif Thinking curious animated popkey gif - Clipartix

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

tum sab free ka entertainment lete raho 😒😒😒 hum sab ki lagi padi hai

Kuch khaane ke liye du?😳

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Wd, I am worried for the day your kids meet GD🙈

They’ll throw that Nokia on ME 🤣