Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Tumhara itna pyaara aur itna bada comment dekhke mere face pe isse bhi badi smile aagayi! Meri cutie vanshuuuu🤗❤️

Maine bhi update kiya aur dekha mere favourite ff ka update aaya hain!! I was freaking happiestttt!!

Yes They both are madly in love with  each other as it will be shown further how they are not just each other’s boyfriend/girlfriend, they are the first love and the only support system. Not very common in ajkal ka zamana but let’s allow KalMa to have that once in a lifetime pyaar

Arreh you said the same thing in the 3rd para what I just said😃 they are extremely compatible which is the reason behind them understanding each other and each other’s work this well. 

Vanshu how are you so close to guess the story already😂😂 the main plot I have In my mind is different from what we have seen here and hopefully you all would love it too!!! par malharji ke sabr se pehle aur bhi bohot kuch tootega😉

Aur Inke khudke syappe pehle khatam hone do meri jaan fir aaosaheb aur Asawari to hain hi, unki turn baad mein aayegi😂😂😂

I an just hoping ki inke milne ki kahani tum sabko boring na lage🤔

Jara567 thumbnail

Arreh di it’s totally fine and I 110% understand! I myself read only during night times and sometimes I most don’t get the energy to leave a comment, Aisa bhi hua hain ki maine 4 din baad aapke story pe comment kiya hain! So ye toh koyi bolne wali baat hi nehi huyi!! Aap bas khush huyi ye sunke hi I get super duper happy🤗

Haan Kallu and mallu don’t want to be seen together before anything official kyunki they want to keep it private as mallu has a risky job so he is afraid of people getting to know about his biggest weakness and strength aur galti se bhi agar aaosaheb ko pata chal gaya Tab toh toofan aajayega😜😜 

Aur supriya aunty is makan malik where Kallu is kirayedar…. 

Aur aane wala update is all about their meeting and exciting start of their love story. Really hoping that you would enjoy it😘

Jara567 thumbnail

Am soooooo glad to read your comment(sorry I don't know your name). Thank you so much and the next update will be longer and will come really soonhoping that the update would make you happy🤗

Sehreem1 thumbnail

Uffo choti this is so beautiful this truly was posted on right time much needed thank you for such a lovely update ♥️♥️♥️♥️ can't wait for more 😍😍

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jara567

Arreh di it’s totally fine and I 110% understand! I myself read only during night times and sometimes I most don’t get the energy to leave a comment, Aisa bhi hua hain ki maine 4 din baad aapke story pe comment kiya hain! So ye toh koyi bolne wali baat hi nehi huyi!! Aap bas khush huyi ye sunke hi I get super duper happy🤗

Haan Kallu and mallu don’t want to be seen together before anything official kyunki they want to keep it private as mallu has a risky job so he is afraid of people getting to know about his biggest weakness and strength aur galti se bhi agar aaosaheb ko pata chal gaya Tab toh toofan aajayega😜😜 

Aur supriya aunty is makan malik where Kallu is kirayedar…. 

Aur aane wala update is all about their meeting and exciting start of their love story. Really hoping that you would enjoy it😘

Kahin ye Supriya aunty Aao saheb ki jasoos toh nahi..? 😆😆

Of course AS toh bawal macha degi.. 😆

Waiting to know the back story of their love.. 

KalMa ke har stories humesha khush kar dete hain.. 

Jara567 thumbnail

Supriya aunty se Aaosaheb ka connection hua toh kalma to gaye! Na baba na😷😷😷

Back story toh di likh rahi hu aur in sha Allah jaldi aap padhengi bhi

Aur sacchi KalMa se related har story hi bohot kareeb hoti hain dil ke❤❤❤❤

Jara567 thumbnail

Thank you Alfiya di! Hoping that you would like the upcoming updates too and will let me know your reviews🤗❤️

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow 🤩 🤩🤩🤩

Jara You decided to write…

I’m so happy yaar..

Hume aur kalma stories milegi padhne k liye 
Der aaye durust aaye 😆

It’s beautiful 😍 

I’m so excited to read this story of our lovebirds..

Kalma

How they met??

How they fell in love ??

Waiting for more updates…

Jara567 thumbnail

Chapter 03

Kalyani changed into her night wears and saw a message which made me smile contently as she replied "Love you too!" She sat for studying in that chirpy mood and completed her work in almost 2 hours. It was almost 9 pm when she called her mother for asking about her family and their whereabouts. After ending the call, she went in the kitchen and started making maggie because making anything else felt really exhausting specially with the cramps. She was running the spatula on the pan and thinking how it all started and how far they have come as lovers. It's truly something she is the most grateful for...

Flashback-

The phone in the station rings for a second and constable Pawar answers it. He then further passes it to his senior Acp Malhar Rane saying "Skj college ke principle bol rahe hain. Unko aapse baat karni hain"

Malhar answered it and politely asked what the principal needed. The principal spoke from the other side "actually aap jiss terrorist ke case pe kaam kar rahe hain mujhe uske bareme baat karni hain." Malhar instantly got alert and asked "kya baat karni hain aapko? Kuch jaante hain aap?"

"Khair main to nehi jaanta but humari ek student hain jisne aaj humse iss case ke bareme bola hain aur uska kehna hain ki humare college mein hi koyi aisa hain jo iss terrorism se juda hain"

"Koyi student?"

"No Mr.Rane it's some people from the staff."

"Theek hain main aata hoon. Thank you"

Malhar reached Skj college as soon as possible. He deliberately went there in his casual fit so that no one gets to know that he is Acp. He enters the principal's office and examine the office with his eyes and his eyes gets to see a beautiful girl sitting there who looked simple yet too beautiful, enchanting and fresh. Malhar then looked at the principal whom he had met at an event once.

"Arreh aaiye Mr.Rane we were waiting for you only. This is Kalyani. She is the student who wanted to talk about the case."

Kalyani looked at him with shocked expression as she expected him to be anything but not an Acp! She didn't even look at him properly when he entered thinking he must be a last year student.

They both greeted each other and Malhar said "ji boliye"

Kalyani calmly told him how she had gone to chemistry lab alone to bring some papers of a teacher and how she had overheard some staffs. "Main chemistry lab mein pehle kabhi gayi nehi toh mujhe light ka switch nehi mil rahi thi. Toh I switched my phone's flash on aur paper dhundne lagi. Tabhi maine suna ki peeche koyi baat kar raha hain and I realised that 3 of the cleaning staffs who were new in the college are talking about some mission. Tab unki baatein sunke mujhe strongly suspect hua ki they are definitely related to this case."

"How do you know about this case?"

"Maine Pune ke news portals ke Facebook page pe padha tha"

"Why am I supposed to trust you? What from you are the nearest related to this case?" said malhar with sharp looks.

"Kalyani ki baat se main bhi sehmat hu." Said the principal.

Usne jab complain ki toh humne check kiya aur dekha ki ye wo cleaners nehi hain jinhe humne hire kiya tha. Matlab appoint toh kisi aur teen logo ko kiya tha par pata nehi kaise join inhone kiya"

Malhar gave a thoughtful expression.

"Sir aap please iss baat ko bahar leak hone mat dijiye. Humare college ki bohot badnami ho jayegi."

"Haan aap uss baat ki fikar mat kijiye. I understand"

"Aur sir kisi bhi kisam ki help chahiye ho toh aap hume zaroor bataiyega." Principal wanted to help fully.

"Actually abhi hum kisi pe bhi bharosa nehi kar sakhte. It's a very risky case so involving anyone would not be a safe decision."

"Toh ab unn staffs ka kya?" 

"Unke bareme toh hume aur detailed tarike se investigation karni hogi. We need someone who can work as an undercover informer so that the terrorists can't find out. Main unke saamne ek baar bhi gaya toh wo mujhe ek second mein hi pehchaan lenge and we need to give this mission a destination as soon as possible."

"Main kar sakhti hu help, main ban sakhti hu undercover informer jo aapko saari informations degi" said Kalyani grabbing all the attention towards her.

"What?! Aap kaise..." Malhar said with hesitation

"Haan Acp sir kalyani would be perfect. Aur aap kisi aur ko involve bhi nehi karna chahte toh she can be the person who is gonna help you in investigating." Said the principal.

"Par inhe toh koyi experience bhi nehi hain, she is just a student."

"Ab experienced kisiko hire karne ka na time hain na opportunity Mr.Rane. Kalyani is a great student with very good ethics. Pichle 1.5 years mein maine humesha kalyani ke ethics aur uske cordial hone ki baatein suni hain teachers se. You can trust her if you want but it's definitely a matter of the police force where we shouldn't interfere." Principal said being confident about kalyani.

Malhar thought about the matter and the only thing which was going in his head was that the terrorists can do anything devastating in no time so they need to take every action in the shortest time. Involving anyone else can be risky so he finally agreed even after not being satisfied with the decision.

"Aapko bas Main jab jahan bolunga wahan se informations collect karna hain aur mujhe dena hain." Malhar said to Kalyani in a very formal way.

Kalyani nodded positively and asked if she could go or not.

Kalyani was leaving when Malhar said to the principal- "kal main aapko call karunga for further enquiries"

"Mr. Rane you must directly contact to Kalyani for the case. Kalyani give your number to Mr. Rane."

They both tried to ask normal but deep down, both of them were feeling really awkward to exchange numbers.

The meeting ended

Later At night-

Malhar's pov "Pata nehi aaj uss ladki ko iss case mein shamil karke maine theek kiya bhi ya nehi. It was an impulsive decision overall and I hate taking decisions so spontaneously. Par Aaj sabkuch itne jaldi ho gaya ki I just had to take this decision. Tomorrow will tell atleast something about this decision being either too helpful or too harmful for me."

Kalyani was also awake thinking about the same... How she just saw those cleaners and had the suspect and it all lead her to be a part of this case! She just knew that it's not a small thing as at the end of the day, it has lots of lives involved with it as long as terrorists are roaming freely. She was also looking forward to the next day in the same way how he was.

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago
Jara567 thumbnail

And here we go with the 3rd chapter and the main start of their story. I am writing for the very first time so boring lage toh bhi please adjust kar lo, mujhe bilkul experience nehi hain😶

And I love you all for the love you pour on me🤗big kissie😙