KalMa FF - A Love that protects

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter:1 

A girl came and sat on her bench after solving a sum on the board successfully as she can not be careless with her studies no matter what. But she was asked to come to the board because she wasn't attentive enough according to her teacher. Though she herself knows how inattentive she actually is today as it's her first day of period and she is feeling super mushy and fanciful. Just like this, the class got over thinking about her favourite human, the love of her life.

Taking her bag, she started to go towards the exit. Suddenly a friend of her called from the back and she made an irritated expression which went went unnoticed by her friend.

"Aj itni khoyi khoyi si kyun thi? Tabyat to theek hain teri?"

"Haan I am totally fine. Bas mann nehi lag raha tha zara"

"Pata nehi kiske khayalon mein khoyi rehti hain tu! Class mein toh kisiko bhao bhi nehi deti, senior hain kya?"

These classmates and their interest towards her love life piss her to another level but she still tried her best to give a fake smile so that the so called "friend'' leaves.

"Waise Kahan ja rahi hain tu? Kabhi humare saath baith jaya kar"

"Nehi mujhe kaam hain" she left as soon as she completed her sentence.

"Mujhe itne dheere dheere aana he nehi chahiye tha! Bell bajte hi nikalna chahiye tha uffff" She murmured with irritation.

She deliberately was leaving slowly as she knows that he has the highest chances of getting late as it's a very busy day for him.

She called a rickshaw and asked the rickshaw wale bhaiya to take her to a place which is located at the backside of the city. It's a little park type of place where there are big banayan trees beside one river which is flowing through the park and a few benches alongside the river. So It's overall a very calm and peaceful place for couples to sit and spend some quite time together.

She sat on a bench which was their favourite one. They have spent so many beautiful mornings and afternoons here. This particular bench was always close to them, they have always sat there. They even have made a little heart there as it’s their own “love bench”.

She made herself comfortable there knowing that it's normal for him to get a little bit late. It's a busy weekday for him but she insisted on meeting as she was missing him a little too extra today. And he also can't deny her as he knows how mature yet cute she is and how she only cribs like this once in a blue moon. She just sat there inhaling the fresh air thinking about their beautiful journey.

Her train or thoughts gets broken as someone tiptoed from behind after 15 minutes.

He bent down a little so that he can whisper in her ear as she was sitting on the bench.

"KALYANI" he whispered in a soft yet husky tone which each time makes her hearbeat faster than ever.

She smiled shyly and looked straightly in his eyes as his face was directly in front of hers. He makes a puppy face and said "Sorry". She stands up from the bench and fastly comes and hugs him as he was standing behind the bench. He hugged her back and gives a peck on her hair lovingly while smiling ear to ear.

"Ye sab sorry vorry kisi aur din ke liye bachake rakhiye, aaj aap aaye yehi bohot hain! Pata hain mujhe aaj kitna kaam tha station pe. Fir bhi meri zidd poori karne ke liye aap itni duur aaye. So no sorry! Samjhe "MALHARJI?!!"

Malhar smiled and they both sat on the bench and talked about various things. Malhar showed her favourite burgers and chai in a flask which he brought as he knew she would be hungry. Their beautiful time kept getting passed as she leaned into his arms while relishing the taste of the burgers and sipping the chai from the same flask just the way they always do.

And that's how the life of Acp Malhar Rane and law student Kalyani Deshmukh has been going since quite a long time. And to know how these two soulmates actually met and to witness the upcoming sweet twists of their life, you must stay tuned😉 

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail

This is me Jara jise aap sab hi thoda bohot jaante ho😅 I have always wanted to write KalMa stories but fanpage handle karke time nehi milta tha. But now I finally gave it a thought and wrote the first chapter of a story which I want to write. As it’s just the first chapter, it might just not seem really interesting or engaging but hoping ki thodi koshish aur aap sabke suggestions se main iss story ko waise hi saja pau jaise mein sajana chahti hu❤️ 

Please give your honest reviews and suggestions if you have any❤️

Jara567 thumbnail

Please let me know your thoughts, reviews and suggestions if you have any❤❤❤

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhh babyyy you are so talented yaar it's sooo amazing Jaraaaa .....mujhe nhi Pata tha seriousllyyy ki Tum itni achiii writer hoo bhaiii woowww Kitna acha laga it's really impressive I bow down in front of youuu main nhi likh sakti kabhi bhi itna acha never ever 🤗🤗🥳🥳

Finally tumhari update mili  let me celebrate this pehle hi ye ek mahina lagake aaya😳but sabr ka phal meetha hota hai and ye to sacchi bohot hi mitha hai ..

Kalyani padhai main achi hai aur aisi hi rehna chahti hai her so called friends disturbed her and want to know about her personal life but she being an introvert wants to keep it safe yaar this is soo romantic...😳 

And that description you gave for their place it's so cool yaar I can totally imagine the sunset and banyan trees with blowing air her hairs shining and her small smile enhancing her beauty more making his heart also skip this is so good yaar ...Mazza aagaya 🤗🤗

Malhar ek to yeee bohot acha haiii yaar humesha jaisa ye aata haina majn saccji humesha pagal ho jaati hoon issein dekhke aur iski sweet si smile with his sweet heart hayyee main gud khaake Mar jawan iss par kalyani find another one I am going to take him here he is so sweet 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺  

Their sweet moments I have no words for this seriously no words you really made me emotional already enough this is so swe...ett...😳

Will wait for their journey janana hai kaise ye mile mile 😳

Jara567 thumbnail

Yaar Vanshu it’s all learned from you and Rekha di!!! tum dono ko dekhke hi toh likhne ka mann hota tha! Aur tumhari itni itni itniiii zyada pyaari baatein padhke I am toh completely overwhelmed!!! 

Tumhe toh first din se bata rahi hu ki main likhne ka soch rahi hu!! Tumhari encouragement ki wajah se hi aaj update kar payi!! 

Aur Kallu apni immature friends ko apni prem kahani nehi sunana chahti, wo log inki love story nehi samajh payenge😂 aage aage dekhte hain kya kya hota hain😉

And mj toh has always been a cutie! Aur yahan pe toh he is very very very lover material!! Matlab poora humara dream boyfriend(but hain toh kallu ka😜😋) 

Thankyouuuu so so so much meri dost for putting the first ever comment on my first ever post🤗Aur tumhari excitement dekhke toh I am already flying in the sky!!! So freaking glad that you liked it! Truck bharke pyaar for you😍❤❤❤ 

Dekhte hain ye journey kaisi hoti hain😘❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This came as a pleasant surprise but I'm so so so glad that you decided to write... 

KalMa ne hum sabke writing talents bahar nikala hai.. 

Ab mujhe bhi updates puchne ka mauka diya hai tumne.. 

Loved this Title itself.. 

And the update was beautiful.. 

We got a glimpse of Kalyani who is in love, eager to meet her love and who doesn't want to share any details of her love life with her so called friends.. 

She doesn't slack in her studies... 

The setting of their meeting place was. So romantic and beautiful.. 

Aww.. Their love bench with a heart carved put by them... 💖💖💖💖

Finally uska Rajkumar aa gaya... 

He's sorry for being late but she understands his job and also that he came only for her even in his busy schedule.. 😍😍

Burgers aur chai....💞💞 (ab mujhe bhi khane ka man ho raha hai..😆) 

ACP Malhar aur Law student Kalyani ki lovestory jaan ne ki bohot dilchasbi ho rahi hai.... Waiting for the story to progress... 

Sabr nahi hota.. Updates jaldi jaldi dena..

(kahin suna hua dialogue lag raha hai 

😆) 

Glad you decided to pen down your ideas. No one can write your ideas better than you. 

🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

This came as a pleasant surprise but I'm so so so glad that you decided to write... 

KalMa ne hum sabke writing talents bahar nikala hai.. 

Ab mujhe bhi updates puchne ka mauka diya hai tumne.. 

Loved this Title itself.. 

And the update was beautiful.. 

We got a glimpse of Kalyani who is in love, eager to meet her love and who doesn't want to share any details of her love life with her so called friends.. 

She doesn't slack in her studies... 

The setting of their meeting place was. So romantic and beautiful.. 

Aww.. Their love bench with a heart carved put by them... 💖💖💖💖

Finally uska Rajkumar aa gaya... 

He's sorry for being late but she understands his job and also that he came only for her even in his busy schedule.. 😍😍

Burgers aur chai....💞💞 (ab mujhe bhi khane ka man ho raha hai..😆) 

ACP Malhar aur Law student Kalyani ki lovestory jaan ne ki bohot dilchasbi ho rahi hai.... Waiting for the story to progress... 

Sabr nahi hota.. Updates jaldi jaldi dena..

(kahin suna hua dialogue lag raha hai 

😆) 

Glad you decided to pen down your ideas. No one can write your ideas better than you. 

🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

bold @ hahaaa di it's our turn now🤣😆

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo004

bold @ hahaaa di it's our turn now🤣😆

Haan babes.. Apna time aa gaya.. 🤣

Humka jaldi jaldi updates chahiye... 

Tumse bhi...🤣 Surrogate mom wala update kab milega babes.. 🤔🤔

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is such a pleasant surprise! Love the way the SL has been shaped! Can't wait to read more! 🤩

Sehreem1 thumbnail

Wow choti this was such a pleasure to read so proud of you please continue to write♥️♥️