Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SundariP

If you could ask one question you these characters, what would it be?

Your favorite (and not so favorite characters) from the show will take up your question on occasion of reaching 500 milestone.

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

--Suggestion by @-Terimalang-

BM - during arylie wedding u tied imlie right.....Hw did she end up on wheel above everyone's head๐Ÿ’

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Pooja thank you so much for such a fantastic thread and thank you to everyone who contributed to this celebration! The sheer effort you have put into this is outstanding ๐Ÿค—

Congrats to Sumbul, Fahmaan, rest of the cast, Atif and rest of the crew for such an amazing feat! It takes tremendous effort and hardwork to make an ITV show reach such a milestone while maintaining their position in the TRP chart, that too during the pandemic ๐Ÿ‘

The reason I started watching Imlie was one and only Aryan Singh Rathore. My previous attachment to the initials ASR compelled me to check out his scenes and boy was I hooked! His charisma is out of the world and no one could have portrayed this character better than FK. Aryan is miles apart from the typical MLs: his trust in Imlie, his selfless love, and his appreciation and support for Imlie's career is truly amazing ๐Ÿ‘He is a man of substance, looks pe toh I'm already fida I must also appreciate FK's effort in changing his voice to give that oompf to ASR โค๏ธ

Although I started watching for Aryan, I stayed for Sumbul. Her portrayal of Imlie never fails to amaze me. Her emotional scenes always break my heart and feel for Imlie's plights, her comedy scenes, romantic scenes and dance scenes- she excels in everything. She has outdone herself with her extraordinary talent, especially at such a young age ๐Ÿ‘Her full of life nature has taken Imlie's portrayal to the next level. Despite being successful, she's still so down to earth and such a sweetheart irl โค๏ธ I will always treasure her offscreen friendship with FK. Kisiki nazar na lage in dono ki dosti ko

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I simplh watch this show for my sexando Aryan Singh Rathore and Imlie!!!โค๏ธ They are just fabulous actors and their onscreen chemistry is out of this world๐Ÿคฃmore like universeโค๏ธ

btw beautiful thread pooja little late into itโค๏ธ absolutely fun!!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Your favorite (and not so favorite characters) from the show will take up your question on occasion of reaching 500 milestone.

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

How to play?

1. Quote this post.

2. Mention name of character and your question. You can pick any character but ask only one question to them.

3. The member playing that character will take up your question and you will receive a response. The member behind the character will not be revealed.

4. This is for entertainment purposes only.

NARMADA AUNTY DO YOU LOVE LOTA?

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

How to play?

1. Quote this post.

2. Mention name of character and your question. You can pick any character but ask only one question to them.

3. The member playing that character will take up your question and you will receive a response. The member behind the character will not be revealed.

ARYAN WHAT IS YOUR LOCKER NUMBER?

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Last question AMA!

JO WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO BLACK HOLE? Its better than universe

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

How to play?

1. Quote this post.

My question would be to Narmada.....I still can't reconcile with the way she flipped and hated it when she slapped Imlie. I hate the makers for turning and ruining her character.

Why can't they show a good and supportive mother in law for change? Why do they stereotype the MIL?

shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Yayyyy.. It's 500 episodes.....

Congratulations to Team Imlie and Congratulations to all of us

Though I am unwell lekin ek happy wala dance to banta hi hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Can't believe we came such a long way... This has been truly a journey... to 1000 more episodes to come...

This is a beautiful thread Pooja... Totally loved it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜... You have done a marvelous job baby ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜... Thank you for making this thread and sorry I was not able to help you in it.... But you have done far excellent job than what I could have done... Love you for this ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Now jaane se pehle How Can I not follow my

And post my most fav GIF for this occasion

Once again Congratulations to all of us and Once again Awesome Job Pooja ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.. Let's make this thread a success ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv Aakriti โค๏ธ

There you are, I was missing your posts, thanks for this

shidin0117 thumbnail

Thanks for this thread Pooja and all the effort put in to make it special, appreciate itโค๏ธ

shidin0117 thumbnail

Watching ITV ainโ€™t so easy, the ups and downs in plots often test our patience.

So tell us why youโ€™re still watching and most amusing response(s) will be hosted here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The first episode I caught was the scene where Imlie burns her mangalsutra and walks out of T house, then ASR in fight club so yes started watching for both Sumbul and Fahmaan and am continuing to watch only for Sumaan / Arylie. I love their acting.....dint like GM much....felt too much over acting.

The only scene I didn't like was when Imlie gets trapped in the car during Adini wedding and she says what will I do if Adini get married ๐Ÿคข.