Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SundariP

If you could ask one question you these characters, what would it be?

Your favorite (and not so favorite characters) from the show will take up your question on occasion of reaching 500 milestone.

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

How to play?

1. Quote this post.

2. Mention name of character and your question. You can pick any character but ask only one question to them.

3. The member playing that character will take up your question and you will receive a response. The member behind the character will not be revealed.

4. This is for entertainment purposes only.

--Suggestion by @-Terimalang-

Imlie - Is it big ?

Aryan - Is it vein-y?

😶

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

k this might be long, but whatevs...im gonna try to express my feelings/thoughts for this show.

but before that, thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. saying you guys did a beautiful job doesn't seem to cut it, but thank you for making this so special for us. 🥺 (the gifs are a nice added touch!)

i've had quite the journey with this show. i started watching it when it had already been airing for a couple months. i absolutely loved the first part of the show - imlie's drive, determination, her quirks! so much fun! around april 2021 i stopped watching. i just wasn't feeling it anymore and imlie was sent to the graveyard of millions of other itv shows ive started and never finished.

fast forward to Jan 2022, and everywhere i look, i see this dude with a white bandage around his head on IF. like TONS of profiles. people who have had the same profile pic for years were suddenly changing it this head-injury dude.

i hear in passing that imlie has a parallel lead and that the ladies are loving him off. im like okay, whatever. a couple of weeks pass and this dude is still all over IF. im watching anupamaa one night with my aunt and i tell her about this new guy on imlie and i say let's just see what he's like. so i put on the episode and it's the one where imlie eats those chillis. we watch for a bit. the episode finishes and silence. my aunt pipes up "he's cute". i feel insulted. cute? ummm...

and that marked that start of my 2nd innings with imlie. i went all the way back to april and started painfully watching every single episode i had missed. 😵‍💫 it's was long and unnecessary, but i didnt want to miss any of the back story. i finally get to the part where ASR enters and honestly, im kinda disappointed. i mean, haven't we seen this character repackaged a million times over? i decide to give it a chance. i get to the episode where he teaches her to use the chopsticks and that was it for me. i was sold. he was different. he was special. it remains one of my favorite scenes.

honestly, whoever created ASR, casted Fae, Fae himself...give these people a raise. how many shows have you seen where the ML leaves and they are able to successfully transition a new ML who is not a household-name ?

everything that happened prior to ASR is irrelevant. for me, he is the heart and soul of the show and i would even argue that this show is his story.

i never thought i would watch imlie again but im so glad i did and im even happier that i get to enjoy this powerhouse of talent aka Fae everyday and hopefully for many many years to come.

(p.s. still looking for the right word to describe Fae's appeal...cute seems insulting...sexy, gorgeous, hot, fine, etc seems too run of the mill for him. or maybe he's just that unique that words fail in comparison. ❤️)

Edited by BaAZiGar0 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Arpita - when did u fall for sundar

Arpita : Aankon Hi Ankhon Mein Ishaara hoogaya, baite baite jeena ka sahara hoogaya ….. 🎶

Imlie:

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Malini - Suna hai aap vaapas aa rahi hai. Aap ka plan kya hai? Kuch mazedaar hoga, na?

Malini: Imlie ne mujhse sabko cheen liya aur humare Aditya ko bhi construction material ki tarah ignore kardiya . Humari mom bhi jail gayi thi 😭 .ab hum har cheez ka hisaab lenge imlie aur uss Aryan Singh rathore se . Dekhte rahiye.

Aryan: Such a joke

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita : Aankon Hi Ankhon Mein Ishaara hoogaya, baite baite jeena ka sahara hoogaya ….. 🎶

Imlie:

Achha ji... Sorry we didn't see anything such in his eyes🤣🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Mm, my question is to my fav character

Aditya, did you ever take biology lessons ? If so could you please give your professor's number? I need to inform all the schools not to hire her 😕Blacklist karo usko 😈

One more

Malini: are you the next in line to break Gandari's record for having the maximum pregnancy period 😲

No, I didn't take any biology lessons, I only took math lessons so that I could help the kids around me. well.... it also helped me in teaching my wife sometimes, isn't that a good thing? And whatever biology I learnt was from my 2 time wife Malini who told me that she's pregnant but never showed me a baby bump.

Edited by SundariP - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Harry - Aapko dekhke ek nek insaan lagtha hai. Aap kaise Miss.Universe ke jaal mein phas gaye?

Harry :naseeb ki baat hai Devi ji . Pyaar bhi andha hota humara pyaar bewakoof nikla. My life song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxvc-ri2izk

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Aryan: do you love AKT that much ki usko tumhari buddhi uddhar mein de di 🤔 😵

One more please 🥺: I wanna know the names of the girls you dated/or tried the 3step technique on 😕because koi itna oblivious kaise ho sakta hai yaarrrr🙃

Aryan: Meri har cheez par sirf meri wife Imlie ka haq hai

Imlie:

Screenshot_20220520-183014.jpg

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

--Suggestion by @-Terimalang-

Sundar - you were climbing pipelines of r house once naa 🤭 why? 🤔

Even households were trying to look window by window🧐 to know, wt stunt arpita is trying....hw come u without seeing anything started climbing the pipes🤷‍♀️....

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

ARYAN WHAT IS YOUR LOCKER NUMBER?

9669-THE-ONLY-SMARTASS-I-SUFFER-IS-IMLIE-18

because

Word Count: 1