I like the new couple 

aka pushpaji  and dewaan ji 

Sorry but they behave like couple 🤣

kuch zyada hi domestic issues chal rahe hai unke 🤣

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rinki_99

this is exactly what I have been wanting to say but couldn't put into words. i agree with every word written here, komal.

Thank you Rinki  I was thinking it's my bias that is making me look too deep into things 😒 

Welcome back, we missed you. Hope your assignments are completed. More than you, I missed you 2 rupee ka review 😃

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

what's going on in the show, I think something is missing.

hareesh_fan thumbnail

masumiyat is on fireeeeeee. uff! yeh gusse wali masumiyat. girl didn't let the minister leave without taking off the siren and even climbed onto the car. bandi is so dedicated to her job. she is really taking after her Karishma maddam.

also, I found the placement of haseena sitting and cheetosh standing at the side a particularly interesting directing decision. 

haseena as we know has this habit of stupidly putting herself in danger and expecting people to magically come and save her. so yet again she sits down there in the line of an open fire with her team out of the picture but close enough to intervene in case anything goes wrong. the other interpretation is that she is protecting them by letting herself be in the line of fire so they dont get hurt. of course, I do believe that these two reasons go hand in hand.

other than that it was quite obvious done in this way because well, swag. 

i would say that this reckless version of haseena is much more tolerable than the self-righteous one. for now, she is on autopilot and running on fumes. 

sorry to say, but screen time of Karishma is almost zero, I think this is happening for the first time, what are they trying to do, today also her screen time was limited, I think something is missing.

hareesh_fan thumbnail

masumiyat is on fireeeeeee. uff! yeh gusse wali masumiyat. girl didn't let the minister leave without taking off the siren and even climbed onto the car. bandi is so dedicated to her job. she is really taking after her Karishma maddam.

also, I found the placement of haseena sitting and cheetosh standing at the side a particularly interesting directing decision. 

haseena as we know has this habit of stupidly putting herself in danger and expecting people to magically come and save her. so yet again she sits down there in the line of an open fire with her team out of the picture but close enough to intervene in case anything goes wrong. the other interpretation is that she is protecting them by letting herself be in the line of fire so they dont get hurt. of course, I do believe that these two reasons go hand in hand.

other than that it was quite obvious done in this way because well, swag. 

i would say that this reckless version of haseena is much more tolerable than the self-righteous one. for now, she is on autopilot and running on fumes. 

I think I couldn't reply earlier, I wanted to say that Karishma kaa screen time is almost zero these days.  Even today in first 16-17 minutes Karishma could be hardly seen, this has never happened in any track, not even in Anubhav or Meera's track.

Sorry, but I am not liking this.

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

You badmaash ladki ... where were you? Rinki is still MIA. Am missing you guys so much. Sainath has also become a rare sight along with Komal. Mere saare bacche gayab mode mein jaa rahe hai  😭😭

Hahahahaha sowiee di! Kahaa tha na maine, got motivated to pull my life together and be productive, toh kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hai na 😭. Actually, more than that though, insta fanpages has been ruining my mental peace so I didn't feel like thinking or talking about the episodes.

But I missed you all 3000🤗 ! I was gonna stay MIA for longer but I felt so guilty for ditching. Thought itna kuch ho gaya show mein, di made a new EDT thread, and I haven't even acknowledged/appreciated any of it, so my loyalty dragged me back. 

I might go back to gaayab mode for another week, sorry in advance 😒 

Anee2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Ah Anee, seeing your post after so long was a relief. Get done with your work soon 😃 The episodes these days are so interesting

Awww 😃 it's always a relief knowing that no matter what I'll always find you and Di active on the forum. I hope the post wasn't repetitive, just felt the need to acknowlegde the developments so far.

Episodes are very interesting!! Isi liye I have nothing important to discuss 😆. Made me realize that most of my posts are just rants, abhi rant karne ke liye kuch hai nahi 😆. Just sitting back and enjoying!

Anee2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Offtopic but I feel like saying, "mere Karan-Arjun aa gaye" since both you and Anee appeared in the forum today like the eid ka chaand 😆

"Haan maa haan, par main to gayaa hi nahi na maa, main zinda tha sabki yaadon mein, zinda tha puraane panno mein, zinda tha beete kisson mein...aur zinda rahunga hamesha, iss forum ke khaas naamon mein!" 😆 

Aur shaayad poonam ke chaand jaise phir lautunga do hafton mein 😔

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anee2

Awww 😃 it's always a relief knowing that no matter what I'll always find you and Di active on the forum. I hope the post wasn't repetitive, just felt the need to acknowlegde the developments so far.

Episodes are very interesting!! Isi liye I have nothing important to discuss 😆. Made me realize that most of my posts are just rants, abhi rant karne ke liye kuch hai nahi 😆. Just sitting back and enjoying!

Hahaa you guys will always find me here, missing you all 😒