Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vyoman

I want this case to be solved by Amar Vidrohi. It will be more fun to watch Haseena and her insecurity. At present she is restless to solve this case. The whole new Haseena we are watching.....πŸ˜† I felt.

Amar Vidrohi ho solve karega πŸ˜†

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Guess I'm back...temporarily. but being absent from the discussions felt like I was bunking school or skipping work πŸ€£ so just poking my head back in for my own sanity and conscience.

Starting with AV - I think I stopped discussing on the forum since the day he entered, and yet, till date I feel there's nothing much I could say about his character. Almost every single one of our (positive) predictions/expectations about him turned out true, and I still can't get over the uncanniness of that. To the extent that, I think Di had said AV should be sweet but get on HM's nerves so that she snaps and looses her cool. His reactions when she had seen him changing (oof I'd stare too, a toned muscular body of anyone is awe-worthy), him trying to clarify the minister incident over a samosa, him bringing up the changing incident in front of everyone πŸ˜† - he's the most respectful and mannered male cop, yet even Bulbul has never riled her up like he has πŸ€£ 

Perfect segue into HM - oof what a mess she has become in the last 100 episodes, as a character and for us viewers too. From fake Urmila -> real Urmila (with memory loss) -> unresolved/unsettled merger of Urmila/Haseena -> now flustered alternating between Haseena and ex-Karishma. Both AV and HM have their own insecurities, but I had predicted that AV would behave like our old KS and cross limits while HM would stay calm and "perfect" like always. Boy was I wrong, and how, we're witnessing the complete opposite! I never thought makers/writers would ever show THE HM flawed to this extent - acting snobby, making accusations, lacking judgement, etc (totally agree with what was said - her actions are wrong yet we can see where they're coming from). Frankly I'm so happy to see her humbled by a worthy cop - he really does have all that she does - tameez/tehzeeb/tajurba, but he's also extra sharp. His observation, investigation and analysis skills are brilliant, HM can certainly learn from that. KS even warned her of AV's skills but HM wasn't willing to get off her high horse, but I sure hope a few lost cases will fix her clouded judgements and over-confidence.

KS - ahh the sandwich, like our ex-Santu almost. It's adorable that she admires AV's smartness but can't/won't ever change loyalties from MaddamSir. She's taken a backseat from taking initiative on cases, but for now I don't mind, it sets the perfect backdrop for HM/AV clash.

Cheetoshpa - natural comedy is back woohoo. Cheetosh's brutal roasting of Saifu 🀣 (I know Ammi's choice was horrible but I took that scene for pure comedy purposes)  Pushpaji's "Lakh lak saat saath"? what πŸ€£

About the cases - it seems we're finally out of the marriage obsession. I wonder if they're implying that AV's presence invites more serious issues. The 2 sister-in-laws fighting case got randomly resolved so its not even HM's win. The archery case was so interesting, felt HM was on the wrong trail the whole time while AV focused on all the right points. She kept running after the people while he analyzed on-location evidence and motive. So I'm glad AV will be the one solving this case, he totally deserves the win.

Episodes since AV's entry were all done pretty well - clashes, comedy, scenes' flow, direction, execution. Yes, it's the Hemen sir magic haha.

Also AV is such a perfect all-rounded cop , when he talks about a case I feel like I'm watching an actual cop show. From an objective standpoint of who is a more deserving SHO, I've definitely shifted to his side. Not that he should be given MPT, like Komal said its HM's baby and she worked so hard for it. But if I had to choose where to file an FIR for a serious case, I would certainly trust Mr.Vidrohi more. Excited to see more of him.

Ah I might not be back for some time. The show has become more enjoyable these days so just gonna flow with it and take a break from much thought or discussion. Also need a break from insta fans getting all toxic about Anuseena/Amarseena/Kareena parallels (there were probably many but could we just enjoy the present pls)

Ah Anee, seeing your post after so long was a relief. Get done with your work soon πŸ˜ƒ The episodes these days are so interesting

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

You badmaash ladki ... where were you? Rinki is still MIA. Am missing you guys so much. Sainath has also become a rare sight along with Komal. Mere saare bacche gayab mode mein jaa rahe hai  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Main toh yahi hoon πŸ₯² Agreed ki frequency of post have come down. But kya hi kare, I was missing Anee, Rinki, Sainath and you.

LogicLover thumbnail

I liked yesterday's episode. Loved how makers equally focused us on showing tactics of both the teams.

This win was definitely Amar's. He definitely investigated better and has earned this win. And it was necessary for Haseena to loose this time. First time in the show, someone has actually challenged Haseena and I'm loving how all this has completely made her vulnerable. This and upcoming few more defeats will be splash of cold water on her face that will make her look into her flaws which no one else could have done. This time she will only rise after being knocked down to her knees, and the girl who will rise then will be the best version of her.

I've always been completely smitten by Haseena but this shade of hers is intriguing me more.

And the misunderstandings of both of them is cherry on the top. It just increases the intensity by which they want to win this competition πŸ˜†

LogicLover thumbnail

15 din maang raha hai

Lead nhi mila hoga na

This is the exact point where MPT and Haseena will lose the game. They have till yet not realized the abilities of Amar Vidrohi. Where as Amar knows that his competitors are no less.

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I liked yesterday's episode. Loved how makers equally focused us on showing tactics of both the teams.

This win was definitely Amar's. He definitely investigated better and has earned this win. And it was necessary for Haseena to loose this time. First time in the show, someone has actually challenged Haseena and I'm loving how all this has completely made her vulnerable. This and upcoming few more defeats will be splash of cold water on her face that will make her look into her flaws which no one else could have done. This time she will only rise after being knocked down to her knees, and the girl who will rise then will be the best version of her.

I've always been completely smitten by Haseena but this shade of hers is intriguing me more.

And the misunderstandings of both of them is cherry on the top. It just increases the intensity by which they want to win this competition πŸ˜†

You have completely written what I also wanted to express about yesterdays episode.

Iam happy that they showed that Haseena also was analyzing the case carefully and churning out options. The fact that both of them faced "Zero/Anda" was so funny. Amar's proud statement fell back on him and Haseena got a chance to shoot him a mocking smile

It is a deserved win for Amar - and happy that Haseena is losing a case where someone as efficient as Amar is the opponent. And I am so so eagerly waiting for her to rise 

I also want that inspite of being opponents, they soon work on an intriguing case together where they need to put in both their brilliant brain to solve the case

I wonder when each of them are going to know that their accusations on each other were actually baselessπŸ˜‰ and how they respond to this realisation

At the end just want to appreciate the performance of Savi. He is good..really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i know this has been said in the other thread already but I gotta say it myself. 

what the hell did MPT just tell the wife? forgive your cheating husband. umm...where do I begin with how effing stupid and dumb that is. it's not about broken trust in the relationship. I mean yes it is but the larger focus is on the fact that the husband was unfaithful. they literally told her to forgive infidelity. this is not the MPT that I know and love. like hain? the worst is that the woman actually forgave the husband. 

I was doing some research on India for my latest assignment. I was shocked to see this case perfectly exemplifies the generational belief that has been passed down- women should always obey their husband no matter what and loses their agency once she is wedded off. 

rinki_99 thumbnail

yeassss queen, call out ht e negligent parents of these kids and thank god she didn't bow down to haseena because of the video. Pushpa Ji is back to her lalla rant.

i am sorry but how is Karishma doing a stunt that she was professionally trained for wrong? a stunt that she had no idea was being recorded at that. the fans copying her is their own stupidity. 

ahhh Karishma's concern for cheetah expressed in such a Karishma way has all my heart. no no no Karishma please don't give in now. cheetah had lost his bearings way long ago. this ain't your fault. 

what a confusing case but can we talk about how amazing Yukti looked throughout 

Edited by rinki_99 - 1 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail

i liked amar's entry scenes. such a breath of fresh air. savi did a good job. the dude didn't come off as arrogant as he did in the promo. so I'm lowkey looking forward to his storyline. although I didn't think it was necessary for him to come in and save the day. that was kinda cliche. he seems like a gentleman. 

rinki_99 thumbnail

remember when I said they better give a proper explanation for converting MPT into a general station, yea i got royally slapped in the face. 

amar might be a breath of fresh air but they have essentially destroyed whatever legacy/reputation they've built in the last 2 years. they could have shut down any other station. choosing to shut MPT which is the only female station in Lucknow felt like a kick in the back to everything they've done to prove themselves. for once I agree with haseena, the award was a red herring. 

i agree with amar's argument that women are not always the victim and that men should also be given equal representation. but then again, why MPT? the city has a hundred if not thousands of other stations that do give such representation (general stations).

now i am actually gkad they went ahead to name this show maddam sir instead of MPT or I would have been even more pissed off.

"app kuch kehenge" πŸ€‘ ganju DSP being the best, most intelligent (more intelligent than my masumiayt),  respectable, dedicated senior that he is😳