Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Not fully true. In the past 7 years, YRF has also released Tiger Zinda Hai, War, Mardaani 2, Hichki, Sui Dhaaga, Sultan, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, and Detective Byomkesh Bakshi.

Ranveer's films with them have flopped and then so did basically any other Khan movie.

Are you making a list of hit films or good films? 

Anyway, DBB and DLKH are the reason I said 7 years 😆

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bechaara Ranveer. Itna accha baccha hai ki Guru Dakshina ke bhoj ke neeche dab gaya. Blessed is Adi Sir to have such students 😭

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stellamackey

83 was not a YRF production but still it was a monumental disaster! That speaks volumes about Ranveer's non-existent star power, no?

IMO Ranveer's star power is simply overrated and overestimated because that this man is total DUD without piggybacking on star directors like Bhansali and Rohit Shetty. so he should consider himself lucky that he is Bhansali's favorite.....scratch that, he should keep thanking himself to sleep every night for this!

Agreed …also he has a high profile relationship with an A list actress and is quite an extrovert who shows up everywhere dressed in colourful attire …I’m sure that goes someway in establishing brand and winning endorsements and pan parag awards dance performances 

Stardom meh…tbh atm I don’t think many have star power in bolly …can’t remember the last time I went and saw a movie coz “person x was in it”..,

These days it’s entirely based on buzz…the trailer needs to hit the spot for the audience …

…I think these days directors seemed to be more of a brand than actors when it comes to pulling audience ….rohit shetty , slb, kjo (yes we can deny it but k3g existed and we can’t undo that) , hirani, rajamouli , anurag kashyap, zoya/farhan Akhtar, sriram raghavan, vishal bharadwaj…it’s a good trend 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Are you making a list of hit films or good films? 

Anyway, DBB and DLKH are the reason I said 7 years 😆

I mean at least 4 of these films were called hits. War being the most recent. 😅

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He is very overrated. Super Star ??? My foot