Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Famous and Me that's not gonna happen but I can expect you becoming youth sensation 😳

You are famous as a shepard 😉.. but I am sure you have hidden talents which you don't want to share with us, like : reading minds.😆

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I checked the 1st ep. Zain Afzal was there in Noor's dreams only 😒. OST shows lots of intensity. I may watch this , coz I am a fan of Zain Afzal.😳

Originally posted by: awida

You are famous as a shepard 😉.. but I am sure you have hidden talents which you don't want to share with us, like : reading minds.😆

Haha me and reading minds. I m not good in it but just try.

No hidden talent at all. Yeah i did some acting skit in school and wrote some FFs here on IF. But i m not that good in any of them.

Tho i believe everyone is talented in some field. Like you are multitasker.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I checked the 1st ep. Zain Afzal was there in Noor's dreams only 😒. OST shows lots of intensity. I may watch this , coz I am a fan of Zain Afzal.😳

Zain has another show on a plus tv rn. Do u watch tht as well?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Kadu13

Zain has another show on a plus tv rn. Do u watch tht as well?

You mean Haseena? No , I didn't watch it. I thought it was a daily , and I can barely have time to watch weekly dramas. Now I am watching 2 dailies, and find it tough to keep watching weekly dramas.smiley36

Btw. 2nd ep of HPN was good , coz he was there. smiley9

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

When Hoor's brother caught her talking with a friend on mobile and dragged her to the sitting room where her father and SIL were sitting there, and accused her of having an affair.. I was shocked to see her dragging his wife and telling him that didn't you do the same before you got married after she blackened her family's faces (or so)! And her father again warned his son that if he beats his sis again he'll be thrown out of the house.😳 What a progressive father.😃