Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadu13

We should make our own show. πŸ˜† It would be a very different concept πŸ˜†. I think we could do better than some of the very low quality dramas tht air right now. Ever since I was like 15 or 16, I wanted to be a director or a DOP

Haina i also think that we can make a better drama. We just need a good investor 🀣.

Originally posted by: awida

I wanted to act in plays when I was a kid, but our schools aren't as modern as in your country.. here we only learn subjects.. with no much time for another activities.. also I belong to a traditional muslim family where girls aren't allowed to publish stories, poems..etc. 😳

Many ppl think that poems are stupid.πŸ˜† But for me they helped me get rid of depression. I feel happy reading what I wrote 18 yrs ago.. πŸ˜ƒ

I'd love to read your stories

Waah talent ki bharmaar hai yahan. Koi poet koi writer 😳

That's great that those poems make you feel happy

When I was a very small kid like 5-8 yrs old. I used to do theater plays. Younger me was not a fanπŸ˜†. I would love to read the novel u wrote or some of ur poems. I personally don’t understand poems n find them stupid but never to late to learn to understand emπŸ˜† I also wrote a story once when I was like 14 or so, but never finished itπŸ˜†. It was a superhero based one. I had a few chapters written. It probably somewhere in my old stuff. I did take some film making courses in school and college.

Future famous talented celebrity is among us 😎🀣

Famous hoky humein bhool maat jai ga 🀣

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Future famous talented celebrity is among us 😎🀣

Famous hoky humein bhool maat jai ga 🀣

Me when I see Nina after becoming famous:

🀣

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Waah talent ki bharmaar hai yahan. Koi poet koi writer 😳

That's great that those poems make you feel happy

Don't forget Seher. She too has a talent. She wants to become an actress.⭐️

1169266 thumbnail

Thank you 🀧 Becoming a famous actress was my dream. But my dream of becoming an actress did not come true. I hope aab dream Sach ho
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Thank you 🀧 Becoming a famous actress was my dream. But my dream of becoming an actress did not come true. I hope aab dream Sach ho

Maybe I can get grandmother roles in future.. πŸ€” and you too, don't lose hope . Who knows!πŸ˜ƒ

1169266 thumbnail

Maybe I can get grandmother roles in future.. πŸ€” and you too, don't lose hope . Who knows!πŸ˜ƒ

I know that my dream of becoming an actress will never come true tou I have stopped dreaming about it.

Me when I see Nina after becoming famous:

🀣

Famous and Me that's not gonna happen but I can expect you becoming youth sensation 😳

Talent ki bharmaar hai humarey forum py 🀩😍😎😎