Hoor Pari Noor(Express) Maryam Noor, Zain Afzal, Sukaina Khan

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/q6_eEs5QkcY

I think there was a post of this last year. It was supposed to come on Apna channel.

Anyway I know nobody is likely to watch this but I did find bits n pieces of the story interesting. Basically u have 3 best friends hoor, pari and Noor. Hoor is played by shameen khan, who looks pretty as ever. Suits her character though. Most of the guys in the neighborhood love her. She has a bf. Pari is background is quite interesting to me. She is very poor. Lives in a home her relative is a caretaker for. Her mom has her wear dead people’s clothes. Her mom gets happy when someone dies, cause new clothes for them. Dad irons clothes. She has rich relative in saad. Saad seems nice but his family hates pari n rest of her family. Sukaina plays Noor. She is also poor. I think her dad is not in the picture. Possibly dead. She dreams of saad every second. It’s sukaina so u know she won’t get him. 😆 There is also a basic magic angle in this. Minza waqas plays bano. She practices black magic. Her husband hates her for it. She faces ur typical wife abuse of tv shows. They used to be lovers but blames her black magic for all their shortcomings.

Hoor has a brother who catches hoor n her bf together. Pari being the good friend takes the blames n say he is her bf to save hoor. Hoor brother goes n tells pari’s dad n now he will try to force her to marry someone.

the aspects I liked were, pari wearing clothes of the dead n as a result she has nightmares abt it n hates it. Hoor’s dad is a butcher but is not the typical evil dad. He is very supportive of hoor and his bahu. He is always siding with them over his own son. Also abuse bano faces is interesting. On one hand u hate to see abuse on the other hand she is a black magic practitioner so you don’t like her anyway. I think in the end bano will forget that she loved her hubby n kill him.

noor is a relatively boring character cause sukaina has played it 200 times. Also I think saad n pari r paired together, so😕. On side note, seems like they took every single non lead actors n made an 8pm show.

Edited by Kadu13 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Best part

She dreams of saad every second. It’s sukaina so u know she won’t get him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw funny title 🤣

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Here we are struggling to find time to watch Kesi Teri Khudgharzi, Dil Awaiz, Habs, Basha Begham... and you went to watch this Hoor Noor thing. You are really kind to those secondary actors even kinder than the channel which casted them in this show.😆

Well. I liked reading your detailed review. 😃 Nothing is new in this story exept for wearing dead ppl's cloths.☢️ Are Pari and Saad relatives? Did their lovestory started, or are you assuming it happens in future?😕

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Here we are struggling to find time to watch Kesi Teri Khudgharzi, Dil Awaiz, Habs, Basha Begham... and you went to watch this Hoor Noor thing. You are really kind to those secondary actors even kinder than the channel which casted them in this show.😆

Well. I liked reading your detailed review. 😃 Nothing is new in this story exept for wearing dead ppl's cloths.☢️ Are Pari and Saad relatives? Did their lovestory started, or are you assuming it happens in future?😕

See I don’t watch a lot of those main shows. I feel they regurgitate the same story over n over again with few changes.
I’m not going to watch kessi teri khudgarzi, cause I have seen danish do a similar role multiple times. It’s quite toxic to me so, I tend to avoid stuff like tht. I have enough stressors in my life. Same with the stuff feroze does. Both r good actors but I cannot watch them cause of the stories they pick. We r stuck in a loop of the same actors doing shows playing the same characters. You hardly ever get to see AAA or OBI etc. I also don’t watch mere humsafar or ishq e la. A lot of these lower tier channels try to do different things with different actors. The stories r still the same but there r more changes than wat u would find in a mainstream show. Also I tend not to be a person obsessed with an actor over a story. Obviously there r exceptions like Sami, even him I haven’t been able to watch all his shows. I only watched 1 or 2 episodes of mai hari piya. If I started watching these shows for acting or direction I would not be watching any of them. I just need a story n I can visualize the rest myself if that makes sense

also I mostly just play these shows in the background while working. Ever since the pandemic I have been working from home. It is easy to watch this while working. I don’t need to play much attention, I can grasp wat happened with just a few scenes.

Feel bad for Maryam and Sukaina :(

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Kadu13

See I don’t watch a lot of those main shows. I feel they regurgitate the same story over n over again with few changes.
I’m not going to watch kessi teri khudgarzi, cause I have seen danish do a similar role multiple times. It’s quite toxic to me so, I tend to avoid stuff like tht. I have enough stressors in my life. Same with the stuff feroze does. Both r good actors but I cannot watch them cause of the stories they pick. We r stuck in a loop of the same actors doing shows playing the same characters. You hardly ever get to see AAA or OBI etc. I also don’t watch mere humsafar or ishq e la. A lot of these lower tier channels try to do different things with different actors. The stories r still the same but there r more changes than wat u would find in a mainstream show. Also I tend not to be a person obsessed with an actor over a story. Obviously there r exceptions like Sami, even him I haven’t been able to watch all his shows. I only watched 1 or 2 episodes of mai hari piya. If I started watching these shows for acting or direction I would not be watching any of them. I just need a story n I can visualize the rest myself if that makes sense

also I mostly just play these shows in the background while working. Ever since the pandemic I have been working from home. It is easy to watch this while working. I don’t need to play much attention, I can grasp wat happened with just a few scenes.

I understand. I do the same too from time to another.. I watched many shows of newcomers and dramas on less popular channels too for new consept, and fresh pairings. 😃 It is refreshing to watch new stuff. 😊

I started watching Sami's new drama, and I feel he isn't playing a negative role although promos suggest that.
😃

Edited by awida - 2 years ago
Kadu13 thumbnail

I understand. I do the same too from time to another.. I watched many shows of newcomers and dramas on less popular channels too for new consept, and fresh pairings. 😃 It is refreshing to watch new stuff. 😊

I started watching Sami's new drama, and I feel he isn't playing a negative role although promos suggest that.
😃

We should make our own show. 😆 It would be a very different concept 😆. I think we could do better than some of the very low quality dramas tht air right now. Ever since I was like 15 or 16, I wanted to be a director or a DOP

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

We should make our own show. 😆 It would be a very different concept 😆. I think we could do better than some of the very low quality dramas tht air right now. Ever since I was like 15 or 16, I wanted to be a director or a DOP

I am not that creative. 😃 Maybe you can try your luck in drama making .. or have some courses. I tried to write a novel once, but wasn't satisfied, then started writing poetry.. now I am too lazy to try something new.🥱

Kadu13 thumbnail

I am not that creative. 😃 Maybe you can try your luck in drama making .. or have some courses. I tried to write a novel once, but wasn't satisfied, then started writing poetry.. now I am too lazy to try something new.🥱

When I was a very small kid like 5-8 yrs old. I used to do theater plays. Younger me was not a fan😆. I would love to read the novel u wrote or some of ur poems. I personally don’t understand poems n find them stupid but never to late to learn to understand em😆 I also wrote a story once when I was like 14 or so, but never finished it😆. It was a superhero based one. I had a few chapters written. It probably somewhere in my old stuff. I did take some film making courses in school and college.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

When I was a very small kid like 5-8 yrs old. I used to do theater plays. Younger me was not a fan😆. I would love to read the novel u wrote or some of ur poems. I personally don’t understand poems n find them stupid but never to late to learn to understand em😆 I also wrote a story once when I was like 14 or so, but never finished it😆. It was a superhero based one. I had a few chapters written. It probably somewhere in my old stuff. I did take some film making courses in school and college.

I wanted to act in plays when I was a kid, but our schools aren't as modern as in your country.. here we only learn subjects.. with no much time for another activities.. also I belong to a traditional muslim family where girls aren't allowed to publish stories, poems..etc. 😳

Many ppl think that poems are stupid.😆 But for me they helped me get rid of depression. I feel happy reading what I wrote 18 yrs ago.. 😃

I'd love to read your stories