guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I dont mean to stir the pot or anything but I can't help but express my dislike towards 2 things- Akshu as a character and Pranali's acting. 

Akshu as a character- They need to show her a little more mature, a little more considerate towards Abhi and a little less influenced by Aru. The way she consistently chooses Aru/ shows concern for Aru/ picks Aru over Abhi is just getting old at this point. If i were Abhi, i would be super frustrated and call off the wedding for sure! 

Pranali's acting- She needs to mature as an actress. She was fine in the beginning but now, especially in this wedding and ESPECIALLY since coming to Jaipur, its like a bubbliness and childishness switch has flipped inside of her. Her childish groaning, saccharine-sweet way of calling Abhi, acting like a teenager instead of a demure bride-to-be is nauseating. She looks wayyy too young for HC's Abhi in my opinion. The makers really need to tell her to tone it down. Even Karishma's acting seems more mature compared to Pranali's. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranali is just too cute how can one dislike her acting 😳

Abhirafan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Till date she has been in the serial to do aaru jaap 😆 

Her being family oriented is also a joke because of the amount of kaands she has done! Ran away with her sister's dulha, hid her sister and her accident truth of mother in law from family ..😆 

Regarding cuteness- i am like you can find 100's of such cute girls in every nook and corner 😆 there is no charm like original akshara and naira..a more mature actress would better suit with harshad.. harshad is playing abhimanyu fine imo..pranali too is a good actress but her pair with abhimanyu is not matching .. 

In some scenes even abhimanyu overacts a lot..like hospital scenes.. and overreacting when comes to akshu jaap .. 

Pranali also overdose the aaru jaap scenes.. sometimes her nautanki scenes also look OTT like I need attention blah blah 🙄

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

For me Abhi is Damon Salvatore and Akshu is his Elena.

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Her acting is good, but not appropriate or the character she is playing in my opinion. She needs to mature up a little bit- do better in emotional scenes especially. 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t mind the character Akshu. Infact I used to find her bland earlier but now she has… kinda grown on me.

However Pranali’s acting or trying to act too cutesy types. That baby -ish way of talking etc is getting a little overboard. She is a cute looking girl so she doesn’t need to try this hard coz it’s a little nauseating. HC has thankfully stopped doing it. Earlier that was weird to watch. 

(Digressing here but the only actor from this show on whom this suited was Momo. He could do it without coming across as cringey.)

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved momos comedy scene, I actually miss kairas funny scenes ☹️

FatimaPakora thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes even HC used to do this and talk to Akshu in a cringy tone. He has stopped now and I don't think we'll get any happy Akshu post marriage lol, the Birlas are horrible🤡

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I loved momos comedy scene, I actually miss kairas funny scenes ☹️

Kartik’s character took a big dive as the season progressed but Momo never failed to impress. He could do such a wide range of emotions. His comic timing was pretty good and he was equally good in the emotional scenes.

The Karia nok-jhok were funny to watch esp at the initial stages of their relationship/marriage. Made the show light hearted in the midst of the dramas.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

My biggest mistake is that our of curiosity  

I watched S2 since the start.

The leads were raw in the beginning, later on they pulled off every damn scene without the OTT factor. Whereas the present generation ones are not able to pull off each and every scene. Utkarsh moulded them in a particular  manner that it was difficult for the actors to go out of context.

Abhira's scenes post confession started looking cringe. The screen play writer made copies of what she wrote for the previous leads and got the current ones to act in the same manner. Which went flat.

The more I watched S2, I began comparing previous generations with S3. Hence stopped watching Kaira completely.

Though  Kaira and the entire Gclan were DRAMATIC during their season.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago