Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

I am not referring to her real life pairing not interested and interfer in that though I don't like him not i had watched bb not fan of that show. I was talking about simtej she didn't given any views about simba from show started and now gave. simba always impressed and talked good about her.

I know she is friendly about her co actor i had watched her in rlhn

I have seen 2-3 iv May be where she talked about him. Mostly, I blame media because you know they'll ask anything but the question related to the event.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I have seen 2-3 iv May be where she talked about him. Mostly, I blame media because you know they'll ask anything but the question related to the event.

Media are ridiculous. They ask her about TejRan and never about her work as if she doen't have identity prior to  Tejran.

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

exactly! Cause I still find it weird Mehak and Tusharr were asked about her relationship 🤦🏾‍♀️. Like what does have to do with them or the show!

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Both of them have promoted and always had good things to say about each other. She did her very first blog on Naagin cast and Simba was her first co star that she introduced. She has talked about Simba in two different interviews. He shares his tiffin with her and she loves biryani from his chef. Both of them are not active on social media. They are super busy with music videos and other commitments and ofcourse naagin 6. They shoot for long hours so don't have that much time on hand.Teja never had day off after bb. So you can imagine how much time they have on hand to post their reels. 

btw, I low-key glad they don't post reels..Reels between ITV couples are always cringe to me imo😶

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

true

even i had seen one simba's clip where iv asking him about bb where he is doing nagin show he said yaar ab bb k related question puchhna band karo i had given 100s iv about bb. and he had not that keen on bb politics he had given in one article on IF after selected in nagin. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Media are ridiculous. They ask her about TejRan and never about her work as if she doen't have identity prior to  Tejran.

i feel the same

between tejran fans are no less i had seen after that simtej photo shoot by fan video post there are flood of tejran stuff posting whether its their pic or kk comment on prarish scene and reposting all and that in pieces of their full picture thing😆

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

btw, I low-key glad they don't post reels..Reels between ITV couples are always cringe to me imo😶

if its fun in reel then its ok. In UD priyankit use to most many reels. between karan's reel were fun to watch

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

The thing about Teju is that despite not being a fan (I literally just call myself a fan of 3 people & none of them are from TV) I love how she is unbashedly herself. She appreciates people, those whom she loves she openly tells them. Boy or girl, she doesn't have that feel in her that she gotta act differently.

That's why I really hope for this fellow Gemini of mine that she knows what she is doing & won't let anyone intervene in anything that makes her who she is. Won't let anyone dim her light. Starts are always beautiful after all, my love. It's the time, you ignore but later it becomes tough. Don't let toxicty get you. More power to her.

Bro I love you for this.🤗 She's literally my soul sister for this exact reason. ❤️

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aww, Love the way he has the big smile on his face when talking about her. I am really happy they got to know real each other while working together. In BB house I don't think they could be real them, game pressure and different opinion doesn't let them get closer to each other.