Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

what they are conversing? why she said eww leaving him?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

The thing about Teju is that despite not being a fan (I literally just call myself a fan of 3 people & none of them are from TV) I love how she is unbashedly herself. She appreciates people, those whom she loves she openly tells them. Boy or girl, she doesn't have that feel in her that she gotta act differently.

That's why I really hope for this fellow Gemini of mine that she knows what she is doing & won't let anyone intervene in anything that makes her who she is. Won't let anyone dim her light. Starts are always beautiful after all, my love. It's the time, you ignore but later it becomes tough. Don't let toxicty get you. More power to her.

is it just to promote show or their pair? they didn't do such before

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

is it just to promote show or their pair? they didn't do such before

I'm sorry, whom did you mean? Her real life pairing or on-screen. Well, she's always this girl who is like life of the party. Never heard anyone saying anything bad about her. She's either friends with her co-star or they respect e/o enough. She's very open about her friend circle too.

I kind of hinted about her real life pairing. I'm not sure what goes on behind the scene but looking at her past record, which is clear as well her personal, she's not the type to use relationship for promotion. I was just talking about the level of toxicity it might bring in her life which we have seen in BB. But then her life, her choice.

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm sorry, whom did you mean? Her real life pairing or on-screen. Well, she's always this girl who is like life of the party. Never heard anyone saying anything bad about her. She's either friends with her co-star or they respect e/o enough. She's very open about her friend circle too.

I kind of hinted about her real life pairing. I'm not sure what goes on behind the scene but looking at her past record, which is clear as well her personal, she's not the type to use relationship for promotion. I was just talking about the level of toxicity it might bring in her life which we have seen in BB. But then her life, her choice.

I feel like this is her first relationship with a celebrity... maybe her past relationships were with people not in the industry..So it's not surprising that her relationship is now in the public eye.. Paparazzi and fans stay asking for info about her relationship... even her co stars, i.e Mehak and Tusharr was asked about her relationship. That part was cringe tho.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The thing about Teju is that despite not being a fan (I literally just call myself a fan of 3 people & none of them are from TV) I love how she is unbashedly herself. She appreciates people, those whom she loves she openly tells them. Boy or girl, she doesn't have that feel in her that she gotta act differently.

That's why I really hope for this fellow Gemini of mine that she knows what she is doing & won't let anyone intervene in anything that makes her who she is. Won't let anyone dim her light. Starts are always beautiful after all, my love. It's the time, you ignore but later it becomes tough. Don't let toxicty get you. More power to her.

My exact feelings. She has worked hard for herself so she keeps that in mind.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Her life her choice and hope she made the right choice or it works out for her. Can't see her broken but she does have good support system in terms of family and friends.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

I feel like this is her first relationship with a celebrity... maybe her past relationships were with people not in the industry..So it's not surprising that her relationship is now in the public eye.. Paparazzi and fans stay asking for info about her relationship... even her co stars, i.e Mehak and Tusharr was asked about her relationship. That part was cringe tho.

May be. Also, the fact they were out there open in BB. Her being open about her affection isn't something I question because that's her. She's always out there saying what's on her mind through action. Then there are shippers & media & we all know how they work. But I'm solely concern about her. You know everything is sunshine when it's new but slowly when everything settles in, you start seeing stuff which previously you ignored. We have seen their relationship & the toxicity is just there. Everyone fights, that's not the issue but how you attack & where you attack, that's the point.

At the end of the day  it's up to her. She's a strong girl & worked hard her way up. Hopefully she knows what she's doing. At least I hope, mentally, she won't be damaged in anyway.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I am not referring to her real life pairing not interested and interfer in that though I don't like him not i had watched bb not fan of that show. I was talking about simtej she didn't given any views about simba from show started and now gave. simba always impressed and talked good about her.

I know she is friendly about her co actor i had watched her in rlhn

Radhe101 thumbnail

May be. Also, the fact they were out there open in BB. Her being open about her affection isn't something I question because that's her. She's always out there saying what's on her mind through action. Then there are shippers & media & we all know how they work. But I'm solely concern about her. You know everything is sunshine when it's new but slowly when everything settles in, you start seeing stuff which previously you ignored. We have seen their relationship & the toxicity is just there. Everyone fights, that's not the issue but how you attack & where you attack, that's the point.

At the end of the day  it's up to her. She's a strong girl & worked hard her way up. Hopefully she knows what she's doing. At least I hope, mentally, she won't be damaged in anyway.

In BB, she lost mental peace few times after fights and was very vunerable. No comments on her other counter part. She is mentally strong so she will be ok in outside world. Her and Simbu have good bonding offscreen which we don't get to see however they respect each other. Both of them don't believe in promoting or doing reel for show. They are quite on twitter too.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

I am not referring to her real life pairing not interested and interfer in that though I don't like him not i had watched bb not fan of that show. I was talking about simtej she didn't given any views about simba from show started and now gave. simba always impressed and talked good about her.

I know she is friendly about her co actor i had watched her in rlhn

Both of them have promoted and always had good things to say about each other. She did her very first blog on Naagin cast and Simba was her first co star that she introduced. She has talked about Simba in two different interviews. He shares his tiffin with her and she loves biryani from his chef. Both of them are not active on social media. They are super busy with music videos and other commitments and ofcourse naagin 6. They shoot for long hours so don't have that much time on hand.Teja never had day off after bb. So you can imagine how much time they have on hand to post their reels.