Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank lord she is not doing these movies ; pls aloo just  stay in Bollywood πŸ™

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

On topic, best way to eat aloo is with a bit of salt or good seasoning. I've had fries before without salt or seasoning, and it just did not hit the spot. THOSE FRIES ARE NOT WORTH EATING.

Best Woman Yelling At Cat Meme GIFs | Gfycat

Yes, I'm currently a little hungry. 

add some chat masala also πŸ˜³

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

On topic, best way to eat aloo is with a bit of salt or good seasoning. I've had fries before without salt or seasoning, and it just did not hit the spot. THOSE FRIES ARE NOT WORTH EATING.

Best Woman Yelling At Cat Meme GIFs | Gfycat

Yes, I'm currently a little hungry. 

Aloo ko khane ki copyright ab Bira ke paas hain. his permission liya ki nahi?πŸ˜†

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guftagoo

@Kyahikahoon : Chalo will try not to write an essay and answer your question.smiley36

What is respect but acknowledgement, appreciation and giving due credit to an artist for the success of a song. She got all of it. As the saying goes, at the right time, at the right place. She was slightly getting familiar with a larger audience with Family man and this song becomes such a hit beyond the two states. In the Telugu industry, this song dropped when she was going through a personal crisis but the hype of this song overshadowed everything else and put her in the lime light once again for professional reasons. Criticism bhi tha, but appreciation also poured in. 

P.s. The backstory is she wasn't apparently comfortable with the song but the leading hero convinced her and she went on to do it anyway by trusting his word and now ant bhala toh sab bhala. smiley36

Ok.. I have seen reels n reels on Srivalli but not on this one..maybe that fati chappal step is easy to follow compared to this dance.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I watched half of Gangu. Its just about ok. Still gotta finish it

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Here you go; like I said, not a very well written article but it made for some good discussion here. 

After her disappointingly abbreviated role in Rajamouli’s RRR, is Alia Bhatt done with the Telugu cinema, at least for now?
News from Hyderabad is that she has opted out of her RRR co-star NTR Jr’s next project being directed by Koratala Siva . The veteran director’s mammoth Chiranjeevi-Ram Charan venture Acharya has just tanked at the boxoffice.

Alia’s exit from the project is significant in the light of her alleged disappointment with the way her role shaped up in RRR. Or maybe she didn’t want to offend Ram Charan (Alia was teamed with Ram Charan in RRR) by working with his RRR co-star NTR(Ram Charan was given a raw deal in RRR) in a film directed by Ram Charan’s flop Acharya’s director.

More likely, is Alia cutting down on assignments to start a family?

Thanks for posting. 

Seems like the article was trying to do roundabout speculation about Alia starting a family. It may be true. But it grosses me out that as soon as women get married people start speculating family planning. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I watched half of Gangu. Its just about ok. Still gotta finish it

If u stopped at half there is not much hope of watching the second half

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Aloo ko khane ki copyright ab Bira ke paas hain. his permission liya ki nahi?πŸ˜†

Permission nahi but

Men, We Imagined India Without Women & Here's What It Looked Like

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: guftagoo

What is respect but acknowledgement, appreciation and giving due credit to an artist for the success of a song. 

I think you may be conflating respect and recognition/popularity? 

Many people know and appreciate Samantha on account of the song. Not everyone respects her or credits her for the success for the song. 

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Bruh, do you read before you reply? I never said the song isn't a hit. But rather IT IS a hit because it's a catchy tune and Indravati Chauhan (the singer) sung it perfectly. The song also owes it's success to Pushpa being a hit. The lyrics is also a hit because it mocks the objectification of women and regressive mentality of people. Samantha does nothing to elevate the song. You could have literally any other actress and it would have yielded the same result. I don't know from where you are getting the news of her garnering respect and admiration for this. Claiming as if the song alone stood out due to the actress is ridiculous. It's just her PR at work, churning out countless articles, which is no better than Alia and DP's PR. 

I get where you are coming from. But this seems to be stretching it. There are many components that make a song a hit and the tune and music and lyrics are all crucial factors. BUT to completely dismiss the performer's ability to elevate the song is not right either. Samantha is pretty much the face of Oo Antava now. It may have been a hit with any other actor, but it would have hit differently. 

Munni Badnaam and Sheila Ki Jawani could have been hit songs with anyone. But there is no denial that Malaika Arora and Katrina Kaif owned those songs respectively. For me, Samantha owns Oo Antava in the same way. I get the sense that a lot of people feel the same way. Of course, not everyone will feel the same way. 

Similarly, I think the song would have been a hit even if Pushpa was a massive flop. There are many instances of hit songs from flop movies. A hit movie increases the reach of a song, but doesn't necessarily make it a hit. Also, the lyrics have nothing to do with the popularity. It can be a factor for a Telugu-speaking audience. But a good chunk of us have no idea of what the lyrics are. We just enjoy it. And the Hindi dub is just damn awkward and weird sounding. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

If u stopped at half there is not much hope of watching the second half

It was late night. Ill finish it in 2/3 days for sure πŸ˜†