Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aaina25

Ye itnaaaa lavish Ghar 😳😅😎🤩♥️ 

Very engaging story 🤍

Awesome ❤️

Waiting for more 🤗 

Hey Buddy. 

Haan itnaaaaa lavish ghar😉 afterall THE RAWTES ka ghar hai... India aur Asia ke no 1 aur World ke top 10 businessman mein se ek hai... Unke standard ke hisab se ghar toh hona hi tha... ☺

Aww thank you so much for appreciation and comment. Means a lot🥰

I will try to update soon. 

Keep loving and keep supporting ❤

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

Hey Buddy

Glad you like the update. 

Haan... Unki duty jo hai... Siblings chahe jitna bhi lad le, mazak udaye yaa pareshan kare but vo ek dusre ko bohat acche se jaante hai and unse baatein share karna aasan bhi hota hai... 🥰

As a parents yeh zaroori hota hai ki vo apne child ko sab kuch share kar sake aisa environment provide kare... Dost ki tarah rahe... Mere ghar pe aisa hai toh I know kitna accha lagta hai jab parents dost banke hi hume saari guidance provide karte hai aur kaise dost ki tarah hi tease bhi karte hai☺

Yes Pawan is very very very serious about the relationship and he tried his best to convince Sakshi to confess her love to parents but Sakshi has her own reasons so she is avoiding to share it with anyone. But waise bhi agar Sakshi bata degi toh phir Arjun Sakshi ki life me kaise aayenge right? 😉😁

Well in upcoming updates you will come to know everything. 👍

Thank you so much for comment. 

Keep loving and keep supporting ❤

😆. Sanjog toh aap bana hi doge Arjun-Sakshi ke liye.

Mujhe lagta hain Sakshi ko abhi pyaar ka ehsaas nahin hua hain. Abhi tak uski life me aisa koi tha nahin toh us sabse close friendship ko pyaar maan baithi aur ab yeh commitment ki baat ho chuka hain.

Remember the Dil Toh Pagal Hain song: Chand ne kuch kaha, raat ne kuch such.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago
Butterfly09 thumbnail

Hey buddy

Thank you so much for comment and appreciation.❤ 

Will try my best to update soon✌

Keep loving. 🥰

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

😆. Sanjog toh aap bana hi doge Arjun-Sakshi ke liye.

Mujhe lagta hain Sakshi ko abhi pyaar ka ehsaas nahin hua hain. Abhi tak uski life me aisa koi tha nahin toh us sabse close friendship ko pyaar maan baithi aur ab yeh commitment ki baat ho chuka hain.

Remember the Dil Toh Pagal Hain song: Chand ne kuch kaha, raat ne kuch such.

😁🤣

Haan I remember.... It is one of my favorite movie by the way. 

Well aap jaisa keh rahi hai waisa bhi ho sakta hai... 😜🤪 

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Loved the convo between mr rawte and arjun.It was much needed for arjun

Samyesha and arjun bonding is lovely

Arjun is mesmerized by seeing sakshi's photo 

Sakshi doesn't want this marriage 

She thinks she loves pawan

Waiting for arakshi meet 

Continue soon 

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey really sorry for the late comment  , I could not able to comment due to my poor internet connection , update was really awesome , loved the way Suryakanth, sameer and Ayesha made arjun understand , and Arjun's point of view on marriage was really good , bhabhi devar ka bond is my favourite in this story , also loved shree- arjun. Conversation , every thing was perfect from Arjun's side , but iam totally confused with sakshi , she is in love with Pawan but why she is not willing to tell their family about it 🧐, awww sakshi  got awestruck by looking at arjuns pic  ( ofcourse this would happen as it was our cutest ,hotest arjun 🙈🙈) eagrly waiting to know more about sakshis thinking and arkashi meet , update soon when possible and tq for the pm

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

beautiful updates

love family bonding

and how surya handled arjun

samyesha support and friendly with arjun

arjun mesmerized with sakshi's pic. its very beautiful! all pics are amazing but sakshi's is too cute and dreamy.

surprised that sakshi is in love with pawan?

then why she is agreeing with arjun's proposal?

remembering song from taal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkBQ5GF5uvg

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Nice update 

Loved the convo between mr rawte and arjun.It was much needed for arjun

Samyesha and arjun bonding is lovely

Arjun is mesmerized by seeing sakshi's photo 

Sakshi doesn't want this marriage 

She thinks she loves pawan

Waiting for arakshi meet 

Continue soon 

Hey Buddy 

Thank you so much for comment. 

Yes you are right. Arjun was needed his father's and his family's support. As he was never involved in any girl before and he was not prepared for such proposal, he was worried and bit unsure but now as his family is supporting him, he is feeling relaxed and thinking about everything in a positive way. 

Haan ab yeh toh hona hi tha naa... Sakshi kisi Dream Girl se kam thodi naa hai😉

Yup Sakshi don't want this marriage because She is already in love.

In next couple of updates you will get first Arakshi meet. 👍🏼

will try to update soon. 

keep reading and keep supporting❤️

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyasree08

Hey really sorry for the late comment  , I could not able to comment due to my poor internet connection , update was really awesome , loved the way Suryakanth, sameer and Ayesha made arjun understand , and Arjun's point of view on marriage was really good , bhabhi devar ka bond is my favourite in this story , also loved shree- arjun. Conversation , every thing was perfect from Arjun's side , but iam totally confused with sakshi , she is in love with Pawan but why she is not willing to tell their family about it 🧐, awww sakshi  got awestruck by looking at arjuns pic  ( ofcourse this would happen as it was our cutest ,hotest arjun 🙈🙈) eagrly waiting to know more about sakshis thinking and arkashi meet , update soon when possible and tq for the pm

Hello 

It's Ok... sorry ki zaroorat nahi hai... I can understand👍🏼

I am really glad to know ki aap ko update accha laga. 

Yes that was a cute sequence... mujhe bhi vo part likhte hue bohat accha feel hua tha... Suryakant, Sameer and Ayesha ne jiss pyaar se aur calmness se Arjun ko samjhaya vo zaroori tha

True Arjun's point of view about marriage is excellent. He wants a loyal and lovely partner jiske liye sirf vo aur uski family matter karta ho naa ki unka aalishan ghar aur business... 

"bhabhi devar ka bond is my favourite in this story" - ❤️

Shree and Arjun are best buddies... do no ekdusre se kuch chhupa nahi sakte... bohat acche se samjhte hai vo ekdsure ko aur unke mann ko. 

and yes everything is perfect from Arjun's side.

Ab Sakshi family ko kyun nahi bata rahi vo toh dekhna padega... well aisa koi major point nahi hai... bas usko darr hai aur kuch... vo apni life se bohat kuch chahti hai aur usko lagta hai ki agar abhi bata diya toh sab gadbad ho jaayegi

Haan Arakshi got mesmerized seeing each other's pic.

( ofcourse this would happen as it was our cutest ,hotest arjun 🙈🙈) - so true❤️

You will get Arakshi meet in next couple of updates and I will try to update soon 

Thank you so much for wonderful comment. 🤗

Keep loving❤️

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

beautiful updates

love family bonding

and how surya handled arjun

samyesha support and friendly with arjun

arjun mesmerized with sakshi's pic. its very beautiful! all pics are amazing but sakshi's is too cute and dreamy.

surprised that sakshi is in love with pawan?

then why she is agreeing with arjun's proposal?

remembering song from taal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkBQ5GF5uvg

Hey Buddy

Glad you like the updates👍🏼

Well Suryakant and Samyesha knows their apple of eyes very well... and Arjun ko bhi unke support ki bohat zaroorat thi...

"arjun mesmerized with sakshi's pic. its very beautiful! all pics are amazing but sakshi's is too cute and dreamy." - Right. Sakshi's pic is very cute and she is looking like an angel... ❤️

Yes Sakshi is in love. Har baar Arjun ki love story hoti hai so iss baar Sakshi ki love story hai... iss baar Sakshi apna dil de bethi hai... 

Waise Sakshi ne Arjun se shaadi ke liye haan nahi kaha hai... vo abhi bas milne ke liye maani hai... aur ab jab vo already pyaar mein hai toh Arakshi ki shaadi itni aasani se toh nahi hogi... Sakshi itni jaldi haar maanne waalon mein se nahi hai... koi naa koi drama toh hoga😉

"remembering song from taal" - Hahaha😆... waise song maine pehli baar suna and it's so true... jab waada karo toh nibhauo aur agar nahi nibha sako toh aise waadein kijiye hi nahi... 

Anyways dekhte hai Sakshi apne pyaar ka waada kaise nibhati hai😉

Thank you so much for such a beautiful comment. 🤗

Will try to update soon.

Keep loving❤️