Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Buddies. 🥰

So I am here with the first chapter of the story. 🤗

I really really hope that you will like it.🤞

Butterfly's DHKMN - Banner

*** Part - 1 ***

Scene Starts with loud sound of Chopper which is heading towards the Worli Sea Link of Mumbai. View from the chopper is very eye catching. Sea Link is looking so beautiful in evening sun light.

DHKMN - Sea Link - Chopper View

In the cockpit, pilot is handling everything very efficiently. With pilot one more man is there in black uniform. His uniform has a logo. "Rawte" is written in it.

DHKMN - Rawte's Logo

Suddenly voice come from the back side,

MALE VOICE: Chopper ko humare hangar pe land kijiye… ghar wale helipad tak jaayenge toh late ho jaayega and we don’t have time…

PILOT: Ok Sir

MALE VOICE: Aakash call the driver… land hote hi car mujhe meri aakhon ke saamne chahiye…

AAKASH: Right sir

With that Pilot change the direction of chopper and Aakash called the driver and inform him to reach at hanger as soon as possible. After some more minutes chopper reached at hangar. pilot drive the chopper to backside. back area of the hangar has a special helipad with chopper storage area.

DHKMN - Helipad Hangar 

Pilot park the chopper on helipad. It is a black chopper which has a logo of Rawte, indicating that it’s a private chopper of Rawtes.

Aakash open the door and one man step out from the it.

He has attractive personality and well-toned perfect body. He is wearing black blazer on maroon waist coat and white shirt. With that he is wearing maroon colour pant and black shoes. Black goggles is making him more handsome. He has fair skin, bit pinkish thin lips and short stubble.

That man with Aakash starts walking towards the frontside of hangar. Front side has a jet storage area. It is a wonderful modern hangar which also has Rawte's logo. Many guards are there who are saluting that man. They all are in same uniform like Aakash. Man stands at entrance of hangar. 

DHKMN - Rawte's Hangar

After noticing time he sees in front. Same time one Ruby black colour Mercedes Benz (S Class) arrived and got parked at corner. Behind that car one SUV too arrived there. Four guards in same black uniform come out from the SUV and salute that man.  

Seeing them Man took a step further and pulled his blazer to adjust it. He starts walking towards the car and Aakash follow him. Aakash open the door of back seat and man sits into the car. After closing door, Aakash go in front and take a passenger seat. Those four guards too get into SUV. First Mercedes left from there and then SUV starts following it. 

Other side, at posh area of Mumbai city, fashion event is on its peak. Various beautiful models are doing a catwalk wearing outstanding outfits. Hall is very crowded. Number of news channels are telecasting the event and many photographers are busy in clicking the photos. Hall filled with music, claps and hooting sound of people.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Now welcome our show-stopper, a very beautiful and rising actress of our film industry Miss Shanaya Iraani…

Girl wearing an outstanding light blue colour gown and holding a same colour glitter clutch bag come on a stage. After a catwalk, she stands one step ahead and in middle of other models. Soon the anchor come on the stage.

ANCHOR: You are looking so pretty Shanaya… dress is amazing… what say?

SHANAYA: Absolutely… When I saw the dress for a first time I was speechless… Then I thought, what is the surprise in this… it is designed by my friend, the best designer of India so it had to be good… it’s all her hard work… I am so happy to give whole credit to her for my today’s look…

ANCHOR: Certainly, now I want to request the star of the event, creative brain behind such lovely outfits, the most talented and gorgeous… give big round of applause for our one and only Ayesha Kapoor who is now Mrs. Ayesha Sameer Rawte

People starts clapping. Behind all models there’s a rotating stage. That stage get turn and all can see a beautiful girl standing there. Seeing her, hall filled with claps and hooting sound. Ayesha starts walking towards Anchor and Shanaya. She is looking so gorgeous in navy blue colour glittery gown. Her both hands has an elegant diamond bangle which has yellow gold in it. Her finger has a beautiful diamond ring of engagement. Mangalsurta which has “Sameer” name between the diamonds is adoring her neck. Her bouncy soft hairs are open. Small diamond earring, vermillion in parting and minimal makeup is making her look breath taking beautiful. She reached near anchor and Shanaya. She first share a hug with Shanaya and then shake hand with anchor. Anchor give her the mic. She looked at everyone and said,

AYESHA: Good evening everyone… First of all I want to thank all of you for attending this event and making it a grand success launch

ANCHOR: It had to be a successful afterall your entire collection is too good…

AYESHA: Thank you

ANCHOR: Please tell us something about it…

AYESHA: I have started working on it few months ago… after a last western collection, I want to try something new with my gowns and I want it to be a best and unique party gowns… This collection is very special for me for couple of reasons… one reason is I have tried fusion of taffeta, mirror and net with glittery touch in it for a first time and when I see the result, frankly speaking it is much better than I expected… and second and most important reason is this idea was suggested by my mother in law. You know we was just discussing about clothes and she generally sharing her views about fabrics and all and then she suddenly asked me to try this fusion and here is the results… Well she was busy with her work so she didn’t attend the event but I am sure she is watching this live event online so want to say “Mom Thank you so much”

ANCHOR: That’s so sweet…

Ayesha turn towards Shanaya and continue,

AYESHA: And Shan you have carried this dress very brilliantly… you are looking so stunning…

SHANAYA: Thank you… even you are not less… just look at yourself…

Ayesha smile sweetly on her compliment. After some more time of interaction, Ayesha and Shanaya come down from the stage. As soon as they come down, press and media reach near them. They give a moments of photos. Reporters starts asking questions to both of them. After sometime Shanaya excuse herself. Ayesha is still attending the questions of media.

REPORTER: Yeh outfits aap ke clients ke liye kab available honge?

AYESHA: Probably next week, abhi kuch photoshoots pending hai

REPORTER: Vo photoshoot bhi aap Shanaya ji ke saath hi karegi?

AYESHA: Yes

REPORTER: Lakin humne suna tha ki aap yeh contract Divya ke saath karna chahti thi…

AYESHA: Haan but she is damn busy with her shoots and I don’t want to delay the launch…I talked with Shanaya and she said yes so I decided to launch this collection with her… But yes I want to confirm that I have made a contract with Divya for my upcoming bridal collection…

REPORTER: Aur vo kab tak launch hoga?

AYESHA: Abhi kuch final nahi hai… jab bhi hoga tab aap sab ko apne aap news mil jaayegi…

REPORTER: Ma’am yeh shaadi ke baad aap ka first launch event tha and bohat successful bhi raha lakin hume Sameer Sir kahin dikhayi nahi de rahe hai? unho ne aap ka event attend nahi kiya?!

Before Ayesha can react, a sweet loving voice rings in the hall,

MALE VOICE: Meri wife ka itna bada event aur me attend naa karu yeh kaise ho sakta hai?

Everyone turn towards the entrance. The same man who was traveling in chopper is standing there. With him one more man in his late 50 is there. He is looking dashing in black four piece suit. Ayesha first see both of them with surprise but then her lips curled into big smile. Sameer and that man walked and stand both side of Ayesha and see her with sweet smile. Reporter looked at other man and asked him,

REPORTER: Surya sir aap?! Aaj se pehle humne aap ko kisi bhi fashion event me nahi dekha

SURYAKANT: Aaj se pehle mere pass meri designer beti bhi toh nahi thi…  

Suryakant replied in polite and proud tone which makes everyone smile. Media continue their interview session for some more time and then request them for a photos. Media clicked many photos. Some of Samyesha, some of Suryakant, some of Sameer and some of Ayesha and Suryakant. 

Miles Away

Champawat

It’s almost time of sunset. Sun is about to hide behind the mountains. Whole town is bathing in orange sun rays and looking absolutely stunning.

DHKMN - Champawat - Evening View

Birds chirping is audible as they are heading towards their nests and group of birds are adding the beauty to the orange sky. In this beautiful evening, boy and girl are standing on small bridge which is surrounded by pine trees. 

DHKMN- Bridge Champawat

As they are standing leaning on bridge railing their back is visible. It seems like they are talking and laughing on something. Suddenly girl pushed the boy slightly and sings,

[Song Name: Bhaage Re Mann

Movie Name: Chameli]

Bhaage Re Mann Song - Click Here

Behta Hai Mann Kahin

Kahan Jaanti Nahi

Her sweet melodious voice echoed in the area. Boy see her with surprise. Before he can react, girl starts running leaving him alone on the bridge. Her anklets are making a sweet voice. Boy come out from his trance. Realising that the girl has left from there, he starts following her.

This side girl is running from middle of the pine trees. She is wearing a lavender colour flair kurti with white colour leggings. She has tucked her hairs in simple lavender colour hairband and her long black soft and shiny hairs reaching at her waist, are waving in air. She continue singing,

Behta Hai Mann Kahin

Kahan Jaanti Nahi

Koi Rok Le Yahin

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Chala Jaane Kidhar Jaanu Naa

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

She stops near tree and place hand on it for a support to catch her heavy breaths. Her hand has a beautiful silver colour charm bracelet which has multiple angel shape pendants. 

DHKMN - Sakshi's Angel Bracelete

She look in front of her. She has a black doe shaped eyes. Seeing the group of goats, her red luscious lips curled into a big smile. 

DHKMN - Group of goats view

She goes between those goats and pick one cute baby goat. Goatherd’s lips curled into a big smile seeing her. It seems like they know her very well. Girl starts playing with baby goat and sings,

Behta Hai Mann Kahin

Kahan Jaanti Nahi

Koi Rok Le Yahin

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

She looked back and see that boy is coming behind her. She put the goat down and waved her hand to the goatherds gesturing bye and run other side. After sometime she reached at river. It’s a rocky area and water is not so deep. 

DHKMN - River View - Champawat

Cool gust of wind hits with her face which bring smile on her lips. She continue her song,

Haan

Chale Thandi Hawa

Haan

Sang Mann Bhi Gaya

She jumped on rocks and reached in the middle of it. She sings as if asking to the place,

Dhundhu Mein Kahan Usko

Batlaaye Koi Mujhko

She jumped on rocks and reached another side of the lake singing,

Ke Haan Haan Haan Re

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

She continue her song while walking.

Behta Hai Mann Kahin

Kaha Jaanti Nahi

Koi Rok Le Yahin

Soon she reached at the tea garden and starts enjoying the beauty of her surroundings. The view of tea garden is very calming. 

DHKMN - Tea Garden - Champawat

She softly caresses her fingers on tea-leaves and then looked at mountains. Her angelic face is glowing under the orange sunlight.

Haan

Haaye Aisa Samaa

Hmm

Phir Hoga Kahan

She starts walking around. She see a number of sprinklers which are on and watering the tea plants. Its makes her excited. She run and stand in middle of sprinklers. Water starts making her wet. She open her arms like welcoming the water drops on her skin and swirled in joy.

Jee Loon Mein Isse Khul Ke

Sawan Mein Zara Ghul Ke

Same time that boy come there and nods in negative seeing her.

BOY (Whisper to himself): Pawan yeh ladki tujhe pagal kar ke hi chhodegi… (He looked at girl and shouted) Saki kya kar rahi ho?! bahar aauo waha se… 

He quickly goes near her and hold her hand to make her come out from it but instead of it, she pulled him with her between sprinklers while singing,

Aree Sunn Sunn Sunn

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Sakshi starts jumping and dancing with bright smile on face.

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Pawan see her with total disbelief. He hold her hand and about to take step but she stop him making cute puppy face.

SAKSHI: Please partner don’t spoil the mood yaar

Pawan keep looking at her. She smiles and put her hand around his neck.

Behta Hai Mann Kahin

Pawan see her with raised eyebrows.

Kahan Jaanti Nahi

Koi Rok Le Yahin

Seeing Pawan’s expressionless face Sakshi pouts and is about to walk but Pawan hold her hand and stop her which makes her smile and she sings happily.

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Pawan hold her hand and swirl her round and both do dance and starts enjoying.

Bhaage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Re Mann

Kahin Aage Kidhar Jaanu Naa

Sakshi stop singing and air filled with their laughter. 

Mumbai

Suryakant, Sameer and Ayesha are in a same car and on the way to their paradise. Ketan is driving the car. Suryakant is on passenger seat while Samyesha are on back seat.

KETAN: Sameer sir maan gaye aap ko… kya surprise diya aap ne…

AYESHA: True… Aap Mumbai kab aaye? Subah toh aap keh rahe the ki aaj ki raat aap ko Surat me hi stay karna padega phir achanak plan kaise change ho gaya? and aap dono saath kaise aaye? Dad aap ko pata tha iss baare mein?

SURYAKANT: No... It’s just a coincidence… jab me venue pe pohcha tab dekha ki Sam bhi apni car se bahar aa raha tha… me khud usko dekh ke heran tha kyun ki maine bhi expect nahi kiya tha ki yeh aaj hi aa jaayega…  

SAMEER: actually subah jab aap logon se baat hui thi tab toh yahi laga tha ki nahi aa paaunga… phir socha ki break lene se better agar me back to back meeting attend kar lunga toh kaam jaldi ho jaayega… so maine apne saare meeting time prepone kar diye aur humare pilot ko phone kar ke chopper bula liya but still I missed lot of things…network bhi theek se nahi aa raha tha toh live bhi nahi dekh paaya…

He ended with a cute pout.

SURYAKANT: Haan maine bhi socha tha poora event attend karunga lakin office se jaldi nikal nahi paaya… uppar se Mumbai ka traffic… but ek baat acchi thi… me mobile pe live dekh paa raha tha…  

AYESHA: Aap do no itne efforts kar ke waha aaye wahi mere liye bohat hai… Thank you so much both of you

SURYAKANT: Iss mein thank you kaisa?! Humari beti ka event tha… humara aana toh banta hai… waise I must say your latest collection is fabulous… every outfits and accessories are just wow…

SAMEER: Aur vo jo Shanaya ne pehna tha vo toh out of words… I loved that… can you please keep that for you?

SURYAKANT: Hmm good idea…Ayesha vo tum apne liye rakh lena… mujhe bhi bohat pasand aaya tha…

AYESHA: Ok agar aap dono ko itna accha laga hai toh I will keep it for me…

Sameer think something asked Ayesha with kind of wining smile,

SAMEER: Par aap ke pyaare dever ji kahin nahi dikhe... Itne kaha busy hai vo janab? Waise toh badi badi baatein kar rahe the lakin aaj kahin nazar hi nahi aaye

AYESHA: Event shuru hone se pehle hi unka vedio call aa gaya tha mujhe best of luck wish karne ke liye… iss liye zyada muskuraiiye mat… aap se pehle mere dever ji ne mujhe wish kiya tha

Sameer see her with “whatever” look and Ayesha and Suryakant chuckles seeing his face.

Another Area Of City

Sports Club

It’s a sport club with multiple gaming options. One lime green and black colour sport bike get parked in the parking. It’s latest Kawasaki ninja 300 model. Boy in black hoodie get down from the bike. Due to his hood, no one is able to see his face clearly. He turn towards the bike due to which his back is visible now. He remove his hood, adjust his hairs and then starts walking towards the entrance of the club. Music get starts in background.

[Song Name: Kukkad

Movie Name: Student Of The Year]

Kukkad Song - Click Here

Wherever he was passing, everyone just kept looking at him. 

Koi Naa Jaane Kitthon Aaya Hai Tu

Sab De Dilon Vich Ho Gayi

Kukduku

Koi Naa Jaane Kitthon Aaya Hai Tu

Sab De Dilon Vich Ho Gayi

Kukduku

Inside the club, some boys are playing a football in football court. Besides the football court, there’s a badminton court and some girls are playing the badminton there. One boy kicked the ball but it went outside the boundary. That same boy stops the ball by placing his foot on it. Group of boys see him. 

Inna Sona Inna Cool

Munda Inna Wonderful

Ennu Vekhe Je Kudiyan Toh Kehndi

Girls who are playing the badminton noticed it and becomes excited seeing that guy and exclaimed looking at that guy,

Oh My God!

Oh My God!

Oh My God!

That guy look towards the net. He has a mesmerizing deep black almond shaped eyes. He focused on net and then kicked the ball which directly hits with net indicating a goal. Boys see him with surprise.

Haan Munda Sab Mein

Sab Ton Best

Munda Better Than The Rest

Ennu Vekhe Ke Munde Toh kehnde

Oh My God

Seeing their faces, his reddish soft lips curled in a smirk. He walked inside and enter in basketball court. A group of boys and girls welcome him by sharing a hug. It seems like they all are best friends. Boy went into the changing room and soon come out wearing a grey colour tank top and blue colour short pant. His tank top is revealing his biceps.  

Oh Seena 6 Biscuit Da

Oh Munda 6 Foot Da

O Dheere Dheere Karda Dhamaal Sa

Boys starts playing basketball.

Oh Munda Kukkad Kamaal Da

That boy continuously doing baskets which makes everyone shouts in joy. Girls starts cheering by calling his name and soon the “Arjun” name starts ringing in the court. The way he is playing, no one can take off their eyes from him.

Ho Kudiyan Te Ho Jaaye

Effect Ohndi Chaal Da

Kukkad Kamaal Da

O Bandon Mein Banda

Perfect Bemisaal Sa

Kukkad Kamaal Da

After playing basketball, they decided to play volleyball. Arjun is playing very well in it too.

Tu Te Hoya Hai

Sab Di Misaal Soneya

Tu Te Chamke Ban

Aankha Vich Star Soneya

Ho Tu Te Lagge Bada Hi 

Tip Top Beliya

Tu Te Height Te Buje 

Full-Stop Beliya

Arjun throw the ball towards his friend and stretch his hand to relieve his muscles making girls looking at him with “oh so hot” expression.

Dil Daude idhar udhar

Phir Kar De Tittar-Bittar

Ho Munda Angdaai Jado Maar Da

Arjun and his friends continue the game of volleyball.

Ho Kudiyan Te Ho Jaaye

Effect Ohndi Chaal Da

Kukkad Kamaal Da

O Bandon Mein Banda

Perfect Bemisaal Sa

Kukkad Kamaal Da

After completing one match of volleyball, they headed towards the swimming pool. Boys climbed on diving board one by one and jumped in pool and then again come out. Arjun see the diving board and starts climbing on it. Instead of stopping at normal one, he keep climbing to the top level. Everyone starts saying no to him but he didn’t listen anyone and jumped in pool stopping everyone’s heartbeat. All keep looking at the place where he jumped and get worried as he didn’t come out. Friends start calling him in panic voice and after a moment Arjun come out and starts laughing. All friends take a sigh of relief. He come out from the pool. Water is dropping from his body. His wet tank top get stucked with his perfect well-toned body which makes him looks more tempting. Girls just can't stop their self to drool over him. One group of girls starts singing,

Where’s He Where’s He From From

Who’s That Who’s That Guy

He Is Something Very Special

I Don’t Know What I Want

He Really Got Me Going

He Makes Me Feel Alright

Baby Baby You Can Get Lucky Tonight

Arjun see them and smiles. He nods in negative and join his friends. One girl from them sing further while walking parallelly at opposite side of Arjun.

I Like The Way He Is Looking

The Way He Is Moving Now

I Like The Way They Call Him

Kukkad Kamaal Da

I Like The Way He Is Walking

The Way He Is Talking Now

I Like The Way They Call Him

Kukkad Kamaal Da

Arjun ignore her and keep enjoying with his friend. One boy who is looking jealous of him, stand in front of him and block his way.

Hey Mey Kya

Kariya Kyun Sab Nu Bukhar Bewajah

Hai Kyun

EK Anaar Sau Bimaar Bewajah

Arjun see him with narrowed eyes. He point at chess board as if challenging him. After thinking once Arjun nods in yes. They both starts playing chess. Almost everyone is there to watch the challenge. Both are playing well. Boy put his rook in next box and see Arjun with smirk as if saying there’s no way you can win now. Arjun see the board.

O Le Le Do Din Di Chandni 

Udhaar Mundeya

Tu Te Rehna Hai Atthe 

Din Chaar Mundeya

Arjun see him with raised eyebrows. Boy continue looking at him with winning smile.

Tu Kar Le Jinni Vinti

Honi Naa Teri Ginati

Before he can continue, Arjun used his knight and ends the game by capturing the king while singing,

Aye Gabbar Hai Ji

Dujha Thekedaar Da

Arjun winks at him.

ARJUN: Check and Mate

That boy is still figuring that how Arjun beat him in the game. He is so much shocked to react while others who are supporting Arjun starts singing in joy,

Ho Kudiyan Te Ho Jaaye

Effect Ohndi Chaal Da

Kukkad Kamaal Da

Arjun keep looking at everyone with bright smile who are dancing in joy around him.

O Bandon Mein Banda

Perfect Bemisaal Sa

Kukkad Kamaal Da Oh

All clapped together. Arjun signal his friends and they walked towards the changing room. 

Samyesha And Suryakant

They reached at the gate of Rawte’s paradise. Ketan scan his ID and enter his password and door gets open. 

DHKMN - Rawte's Paradise - Complete View

He drive the car and passing a driveway he parked the car in parking. It’s a lavish parking along with a playing room. so many luxury cars are parked there. playing area has a multiple games and proper sitting arrangement. one can say its a perfect place for a fun activities.

Suryakant and Samyesha come out from the parking and starts walking towards the main door. At main door, Suryakant enter his password and one of the servant come to open the door. Trio inside the living room. Living room is elegant and classy with outstanding view of city. Besides the main door, there's an elevator which is made of a glass making it special and unique from other elevators. 

They removed their shoes. In mean time, workers come holding kalash and dishes and makes Suryakant and Samyesha wash their hands. After washing hands, they take the thaali from the worker and placed their feet inside it. Worker gives them kalash and they trio washed their feet. As soon as they done with it, they went to the temple room of the house which is at the north-east area of the house. 

They join their palms and do a quick prayer and then come in living room again.

Big smile spread on Sameer’s face as he see his mother Nandita. She is coming out from the kitchen area holding tray which has a mug cup. She put the tray on table and with smile goes near Suryakant and help him to remove his coat. Suryakant sits on sofa and Nandita give him his coffee which Suryakant accept with big smile on face. She blushed and nods as Suryakant says “I love you” through his eyes.

Sameer is watching all this with cute smile on his face. This is the daily routine of Nandita and Suryakant. The special evening moment where no one says a word but still express all the love and care for each other. Sameer loved to watch this silent love of his parents and he never missed it for any cost. Ayesha see Sameer who is looking at his parents and admiring them.

AYESHA: Aap har shaam aise hi khade hokar Mom Dad ko dekhte hai phir bhi aap ka dil nahi bharta? Har roz aisi hi smile aati hai aap ke face pe

SAMEER: Ayesha log pyaar ka izhaar karne ke liye kya kuch nahi karte… gifts, songs, parties arrange karna, date plan karna, surprise dena everything lakin Mom Dad ko apne pyaar ka izhaar karne ke liye aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi padti… bas vo ek look jo Dad Mom ko coffee lete hue dete hai aur Mom jiss tarah sharma ke haan kehti hai that’s the golden moment… bas uss ek pal mein vo kaise bina kuch bole, bina kuch extra efforts ke apne pyaar ka izhaar karte hai… you know what yeh aaj yaa kal ki baat nahi hai… bachpan se maine yeh dekha hai aur humesha dekhna chahta hoon… yeh pal meri zindagi mein kabhi purana yaa boring nahi hoga… It’s an evergreen moment of my Mom Dad… roz dekhne ke baad bhi mann karta hai kal wapas inhe aise hi dekhunga… kya karu dil hai ki maanta hi nahi…

Ayesha nods with sweet smile. They goes near their parents. Sameer take a blessing of Nandita and share a hug with her.

NANDITA: Bohat accha kiya jo jaldi aa gaye… maine dekha TV pe…

Looking at Ayesha,

NANDITA: Tum dono bohat pyaare lag rahe the… (To Suryakant in complaining tone) aur aap… aap ne mujhse bhi chhupaye rakha ki aap launch pe jaane wale hai?!

SURYAKANT: Aree Nandu tumhe bata deta naa toh I am sure tum excitement ke maare Ayesha ko bol hi deti… aur waise bhi kisi secrete ko tum dono saas bahu secrete rehne kaha dete ho…

SAMEER: True that

Ayesha and Nandita see their husbands with cute surprising face and then said together, rolling their eyes…

NANDITA/AYESHA: Fine…

Sameer smile as a dog come near him running and starts jumping on him moving his tail in lot of happiness. Sameer sit on knees and starts caressing its head.

DHKMN - Luck

[Luck]

SAMEER: Luck… missed me?

Luck barked as if replying him. He picked up Luck into his arms and keep caressing his head. Luck is licking his hands and cheeks with happiness. Same time Ketan come inside.

KETAN: Surya sir jaisa aap ne kaha tha waise aap ka chopper uppar helipad pe park ho gaya hai…

NANDITA: Aap kahin jaa rahe hai?

SURYAKANT: Nahi… actually Sameer jiss chopper se gaya tha vo humare hangar pe hai toh maine socha emergency ke liye ek yaha bhi hona chahiye toh maine apna wala yaha mangwa liya

Ketan looked at Luck and said,

KETAN: Luck come walk pe jaane ka time ho gaya…

Sameer put the Luck down. Ketan put belt around his neck and take him outside.

AYESHA: Anyways ab chaliye fresh ho jaiiye… aap ko pata hai naa aaj hume ek bohat bade mission ko anjaam dena hai

Sameer remember the mission.

SAMEER: Lakin vo toh hum kal karne wale the naa

AYESHA: Haan kyun ki aap kal aane wale the lakin ab jab aap aa hi gaye hai toh aaj hi baat kar lete hai…

NANDITA: Ayesha sahi keh rahi hai

SURYAKANT: Hmm mujhe bhi lagta hai ki der nahi karni chahiye… aaj hi baat karte hai

Sameer see them with quiet puppy face which makes Ayesha laugh.

AYESHA: Aap toh abhi se dar rgaye!!!

SAMEER: Haan toh kaam hi aisa hai…

AYESHA: Mom dekhiye… apke ladle ki toh mission ke baare mein sochne se hi hawaiiya udd rahi hai

Nandita laughs and continue,

NANDITA: Ab yeh toh hona hi tha naa… mission hai bhi toh aisa… hum khud nahi jaante ki kaisa reaction milega

SURYAKANT: But aaj nahi toh kal baat toh karni hi padegi…

Sameer nods.

AYESHA: Aap tension mat lijiye… mission itna bhi difficult nahi hai… ho jaayega…

Sameer let out a sigh.

SAMEER: Hmm…

Then he went upstairs towards his room. Suryakant too went into his room after finishing his coffee.

NANDITA: Ayesha beta jaauo tum bhi change kar lo aur fresh ho jaauo… maine chef ko aaj ke menu ke baare mein bata diya hai so don’t worry… hum baad mein jaake dekh lenge

AYESHA: Ok mom 

Champawat

Dream House

Dream house is shining in the darkness and looking elegant in the bright yellow lights. 

In one room of the house, 

girl wearing a light green colour saree and her mother who is wearing a maroon colour saree are busy in talking.

RADHIKA: Aur paakhi waha baaki sab kaise hai?

PAAKHI: Baaki sab bhi bohat acche hai Maa…

RADHIKA: Aaj subah jab tumne hume bataya ki aap log aane waale ho toh hume laga tumhare saath Niyati Ji aur Vardhmaan ji bhi aane waale hai…

PAAKHI: Mom Dad bhi aane hi wale the lakin end moment pe Dad ko New York jaana pada toh vo dono nahi aa paaye

RADHIKA: Hmm… waise aisa kehna toh nahi chahiye lakin ek taur se accha hi hua ki vo nahi aaye… Tu toh janti hai naa ki humne abhi baat nahi ki hai usse… pata nahi kya hoga… agar tere saas-sasur yaha hote aur usne unke saamne ulta sidha react kar diya toh problem ho sakti thi…

PAAKHI: Aap bilkul bhi tension mat lo Maa… Jo hoga accha hi hoga… aur phir Anshuman bhi hai naa humare saath… hum sab milke sambhal lenge…

RADHIKA: Bhagwaan kare tu jaisa bol rahi hai waisa hi ho…

Paakhi nods with smile.

PAAKHI: Waise Maa… Sakshi kitni khush ho jaayegi naa hume yaha dekh ke… usko toh pata hi nahi hai ki Me aur Anshuman aaj aane waale hai… khushi se uchal padegi

RADHIKA: vo toh hai…

Anshuman and Tej are sitting in living room and talking with each other and having good time.

Their talk get interrupted by one excited scream,

SAKSHI: Jijuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Anshuman and Tej looked at door and both gets up from sofa. Anshuman notice that she is drenched. Before he can ask something Sakshi runs to him and hug with lot of happiness making him smile widely. Paakhi and Radhika too come in living room hearing her voice. Sakshi break the hug and looked at Anshuman.

SAKSHI: Wow Jiju… what a super duper amazing surprise

ANSHUMAN: Kaisi hai aap saali sahiba?

SAKSHI: Me ekdam jakkas hoon Jiju aur aap kaise ho? Aap yaha achank? Aur kab aaye aap? Kisi ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?

PAAKHI: Saare sawal ek saath kar legi kya aur sirf Jiju se milegi? Apni behen ko bhul gayi?

Sakshi nods in negative and run to her sister and hug her tightly.

SAKSHI: Di apko bhul jaaun aisa ho sakta hai kya?

Paakhi smile and hugged her more tightly.

PAAKHI: Maine tujhe bohat miss kiya Sakshi

SAKSHI: Maine bhi

Sakshi parted and looked at Paakhi. Paakhi cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

PAAKHI: Kaisi hai tu?

SAKSHI: Mujhe kya hoga Di…me ekdam theek hoon aur Aap kaise ho?

PAAKHI: Mujhe bhi kya hoga…Me bhi ekdam theek hoon

SAKSHI (Teasing tone): Haan haan apko kya ho sakta hai… Apke VO jo hai apke saath… (Looking at Anshuman with same look) sahi kaha naa Jiju?

Paakhi blushed on her comment while Anshuman nods in negative with smile.  

RADHIKA: Ab chup bhi ho jaa…aate hi tera tape shuru ho jaata hai… kaha thi ab tak aur yeh tere kapde… tu itna bheeg kaise gayi? Abhi toh baarish ka mausam bhi nahi hai…

Looking at Paakhi and Anshuman,

RADHIKA: Dekh apne saath saath tere Di Jiju ke kapde bhi bigad diye…

Sakshi notice them.

SAKSHI: Sorry Di… Sorry Jiju… aap logon ko dekh ke itna excited ho gayi ki me iss baare mein bhul hi gayi…

She ended with a cute pout. Anshuman smile seeing her cute antics and said placing hand around her neck,

ANSHUMAN: its ok senorita…bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai…

Sakshi passed her signature smile to him with “Aww” expression.

PAAKHI: Bas aise hi pyaari pyaari shakal bana ke sab ko apni team me le leti hai…

ANSHUMAN: Oh com’on Paakhi… hum Jiju Saali se thoda kam jalo yaar… yaha tak smell aa rahi hai…  

Anshuman and Sakshi laughs and shared hifived while Paakhi glared at them nodding in negative.

RADHIKA: Ab bata kaha thi aur bheegi kaise?

SAKSHI: Maa kaha jaaungi mein… Pawan ke saath thi aur yeh bina mausam ki baarish sprinklers ne ki hai… tea garden mein gaye the toh masti karte hue kaha time beet gaya pata hi nahi chala

PAAKHI: Waise bhi tum dono ko kabhi waqut ka khayal rehta hi kaha hai…

Sakshi smile on her comment.

TEJ: Pawan nahi aaya?

SAKSHI: Nahi… Aunty ka call aaya tha ki kuch kaam hai toh vo aaj sidhe ghar chala gaya… kyun? aap ko kuch kaam tha?

RADHIKA: Vo aaj maine kheer banayi thi aur tumhe pata hai naa ki usse kheer kitni pasand hai

SAKSHI: Aree Maa vo kheer ka naam sunega toh pagal ho jayega… Aap ek kaam karo uske liye alag se nikal lo… Dinner ke baad mein usse de aaungi…

ANSHUMAN: Dinner ke baad zyada late nahi ho jayega? I mean unho ne bhi dinner kar liya toh?

SAKSHI: Jiju waise bhi vo khana khane ke baad terrace pe beth ke aaram se kheer khata hai toh don’t worry…

PAAKHI: Hmm ab jaa fresh ho jaa aur change kar le… thand lag jaayegi warna... bahar ka mausam dekha kitna thanda hai... 

Sakshi nods and went upstairs.

TEJ: Aap logon ne socha hai ki usse baat kab karna hai?

RADHIKA: Mujhe toh samjh hi nahi aa raha ki kaise baat shuru karenge…

ANSHUMAN: Don’t worry Maa…kuch nahi hoga aur vo baat ko samjhegi bhi… Me aur Paakhi hai naa... 

Radhika nods with smile.

PAAKHI (To Anshuman): Chaliye me apko apke kadpe deti hoon… aap bhi change kar lijiye

Anshuman nods and both headed to their room. 

Mumbai

Rawte’s Paradise

It’s a dinner time. Nandita and Ayesha are in kitchen and talking with chef. It's a modern kitchen with all facilities. As food is ready, Servants starts taking Bowls and Dishes to the dining area. Nandita and Ayesha are helping them. Dining area has a bar counter too. 

DHKMN - Kitchen And Dining Area - Rawte's Pradise

Suryakant and Sameer enter in dining area. Suryakant is wearing White colour kurta pajama. Sameer changed into grey colour track pant with navy blue colour round neck t-shirt. Both took their seat. Suryakant sit in middle. At his left Nandita took seat while his right Sameer and then beside Sameer Ayesha took seat. Ayesha and Nandita serve to Sameer and Suryakant respectively and then serve to themselves.

SAMEER: Aree humare chhote sahab kaha gayab hai aaj? Abhi tak ghar nahi aaye hai?! Dinner ka waqut ho gaya…kisi ne usko phone kiya yaa nahi?

Same time voice comes from the entrance of dining area,

ARJUN: Aap ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye…

He come near Sameer’s chair and forward his hand to Sameer singing further,

ARJUN: Jaan hatheli par le aaye re…

Ayesha laughs on his antics while Sameer nods in negative with smile.

NANDITA: Yeh lijiye naam liya aur toofan haazir

ARJUN: Thanks for the compliment mom

He said with big naughty smile on his face.

ARJUN: Bhaiya aap kab aaye?

SAMEER: Thodi der pehle hi

Arjun nods.

SURYAKANT: Par tumhe itna late kaise ho gaya? Office se toh kab ke nikal gaye the

Arjun took apple from the basket which is placed on table and sits beside Ayesha and continue,

ARJUN: Friends ne kaha sports club aaja toh waha chala gaya tha and Dad aap toh jaante hai jab tak waha saare games try naa kar loon mujhe chain nahi milta

He is about to take a bite of apple but Ayesha pulled the apple from his hand.

AYESHA: Jaiiye pehle hath muh dhoke aaiiye… Me dish lagati hoon… yeh apple khane ke baad milega apko

Arjun first makes puppy face and then said with smile,

ARJUN: Jo hukum sweetheart

On which he get glare from Sameer. Arjun winks at Ayesha and run out from room while Ayesha is still smiling on his behaviour.

SAMEER: Ek number ka shaitan hai… Mom mujhe nahi lagta humara mission successful hoga… isse baat karna matlab diwaar pe sar maarna…

AYESHA: Ohho try kiye bina aisi baatein kyun kar rahe hai aap… Maana ki thode naughty hai humare Dever ji lakin boore insaan nahi hai… Smart hai… humari baat zaroor samjenge

SAMEER (Sarcastically): Oh Right… Me toh bhul gaya tha… yaha toh chhote sahab ke lawyer bethe hue hai…sorry lawyer ji

SURYAKANT: Tension mat lo Sameer… baat hi toh karni hai hume aur phir vo jaisa bhi hai humari baat kabhi nahi talta hai... mujhe uss pe poora yakin hai ki vo samjhega…

Sameer nods. 

Champawat

Dream House

Here too all come in dining area and start having dinner with chit chat. 

DHKMN - Dream House - Dining Area

Sakshi is wearing blue long sleeved t-shirt which has star print on it and with that white pajama which also has blue colour star print on it. Paakhi is wearing baby pink colour kurti while Anshuman changed into white track pant with black round necked half sleeved t-shirt. Sakshi has tied her hair in pony tail. She is excitedly talking with Anshuman. Radhika, Tej and Paakhi are exchanging look to start discussion.

Mumbai

Rawte’s Paradise

All are waiting for Arjun. Soon Arjun come at dining table. He is wearing casual black colour track pant with cream colour V neck t-Shirt. He sits beside Ayesha and looked at table. Ayesha has already prepared his dish. Arjun said thank you with sweet smile and then all starts eating. For some time all keep eating quietly while exchanging looks.

Arjun notice the signalling between his family members and narrowed his eyes. First he avoid it but he again noticed everyone. Now he is sure that something is happening there. Arjun wait for a moment and then cleared his throat.

ARJUN: Aaj koi special game chal raha hai kya ghar mein?

All looked at him with confusion.

ARJUN: Aap sab kab se ishare se baatein kar rahe hai so I thought aaj sab ne game khel ne ka decide kiya hai ki ishare se hi baat karenge

NANDITA: Nahi Arjun aisa kuch nahi hai

ARJUN: Fine then what’s the matter?

Sameer gulped his morsel and then looked at Arjun.

SAMEER: Vo Actually hum sab ko ek zaroori baat karni hai tumse

ARJUN: Haan toh boliye naa…

Sameer clear his throat and gulped again.

ARJUN: Bhaiya kya baat hai? Aap kuch pareshan nazar aa rahe hai… sab theek hai naa? aap ki Surat visit mein koi problem hua hai?

AYESHA: Nahi… aise tension ki koi baat nahi hai

SAMEER: Actually baat yeh hai ki ek rishta hai

ARJUN (Being Naughty): Apko sharam nahi aati bhaiya… Itni acchi biwi ke hote hue dusre rishte ki baat kar rahe hai… very bad… (Looking at Ayesha) Bhabhi don’t worry me dekhta hoon ki bhaiya dusri shaadi kaise karte hai

SAMEER (Glaring at him): Bakwaas bandh karega?!

Arjun laughs and then nods.

ARJUN: Continue…

SAMEER: Ek bohat accha rishta hai… (Taking a break he continue) Tere liye

Hearing it, Arjun almost spilled his food from mouth. All looked at him. Arjun quickly took tissue and wiped his face and said sorry to everyone. Arjun sipped the water and then said,

ARJUN: Bhaiya mazak karna hi tha toh kuch accha mazak karte… yeh kaisa mazak hai

SURYAKANT: Sam mazak nahi kar raha hai Arjun…

Arjun looked at Suryakant.

ARJUN: But Dad Rishta… Mere liye… I mean… I think I am not ready yet

SAMEER: I know but Arjun bohat accha rishta hai iss liye baat kar rahe hai… Vardhamaan uncle hai naa Delhi waale unho ne iss rishtey ke baare mein baat ki hai…

ARJUN (Thinking about delay the matter): Haan but sab check bhi toh karna hoga naa… like about girl, her family background and all… Aap vo sab check toh kijiye pehle… tab tak yeh baat yahi khatam karte hai… what say?

AYESHA: Arjun…. actually Dad aur Sameer ne saara background check kar liya hai… Yeh proposal 3 hafte pehle aaya tha jab Dad meeting ke liye Delhi gaye the… uske baad unho ne aur Sameer ne mil ke iss rishte ko lekar research kiya hai and ab unhe lagta hai ki yeh bohat hi accha proposal hai… everything looks fine…  

Now this makes Arjun serious.

RADHIKA: Waise bhi Arjun kabhi naa kabhi toh shaadi karni hi hai naa toh phir abhi sochne mein problem kya hai?

He silently eat his food thinking about whatever his family said to him. Seeing his serious face all exchange look. All can understand his mind state. Suryakant signal to drop the matter for now on which Samyesha and Nandita nods in yes and all continue the dinner silently.

Champawat

Dream House

Here Sakshi and Anshuman are talking about the random topics. Suddenly Sakshi notice the silent conversation between her parents and her sister.

SAKSHI: Jiju zara inhe toh dekhiye… Hum dono se chhup ker isharo mein baatein ki jaa rahi hai

Anshuman looked at them and understand the matter.

SAKSHI: Papa… Di… kya khichdi paka rahe ho aap? Dekho agar mujhe pareshan karne ka koi plan hai toh me bata rahi hoon abhi se…. chhodungi nahi me aap dono ko…

PAAKHI: Aisa kuch nahi hai Sakshi… vo actually hume tujhse ek zaroori baat karni hai

SAKSHI: Zaroori baat… vo bhi mujhse?!

ANSHUMAN: Haan

SAKSHI: Apko iss baare mein pata hai Jiju? 

Anshuman nods in yes. Sakshi see everyone.

SAKSHIToh iska matlab hai sirf mujhe hi nahi pata… boliye naa kya baat hai?

ANSHUMAN: Dekho Sakshi I know tumhe yeh thoda surprising lagega but baat yeh hai ki tumhare liye ek bohat hi accha rishta hai humari nazar mein

Hearing this Sakshi stop eating and looked at Anshuman. Others too exchange looks. Sakshi gulped her food and said,

SAKSHI: Jiju shayad mere kaan ka ilaaj karwana padega… mujhe ulta sidha sunayi de raha hai… Aap phir se boliye… Aap kya keh rahe the?

PAAKHI: Sakshi tere kaano ko kuch nahi hua hai… Tere liye ek rishta hai aur hume yaani hum sab ko yeh rishta pasand aaya hai

SAKSHI: But Di…

PAAKHI: Sakshi jaanti hoon yeh thoda sudden ho gaya lakin trust me ladka bohat accha hai aur uska parivaar bhi

Sakshi is lost and unable to digest her words. Her heart is beating so fast and she feels like everything is blank around her. She immediately said,

SAKSHI: Me taiyaar nahi hoon…

All looked at her with surprise.

SAKSHI: I… I mean… maine abhi tak shaadi ke baare mein kuch socha nahi hai and me abhi iss sab chakkar mein nahi padna chahti…

Sakshi said without meeting eyes with anyone.

RADHIKA: Beta tu jaanti hai naa aajkal acche rishte aasani se kaha milte hai! aise mein itna accha rishta bina dekhe, bina mile thukra dena… sahi baat nahi hai…

TEJ: Aur phir yeh rishta Vardhmaan ji leke aaye hai… unke business relations hai ladke walo ke saath aur tu soch bhi nahi sakti ki vo log kitne naami parivaar mein se hai… Tumne Rawtes ka naam toh suna hi hai naa

Sakshi nods mindlessly as she is in some other world.

TEJ: Unke chhote bete ke liye baat ho rahi hai…

ANSHUMAN (Hold her hand which breaks her trance): Rawtes rich hai lakin dil ke bohat acche hai aur shariff bhi… Dad pichhle 5 saalo se unhe personally jaante hai and kaafi baar khud unse mile bhi hai… abhi tin hafte pehle hi Suryakant uncle Delhi aaye the... Dad aur unke bich yun hi shaadi ki baat nikali thi aur phir Dad ko tumhara khayal aaya... unho ne Maa Papa se pehle hi baat kar li thi lakin Papa ko sochne ke liye waqut chahiye tha jo jaayaz bhi hai... I mean itne bade log hai, yaha se dur Mumbai me rehte hai, unki life style alag hai, caste alag hai aise mein sochna toh padta hi hai but you know ab Papa aur Maa ko bhi lagta hai ki ek baar mil lene se kuch bigad nahi jaayega... iss liye hum specially aaj yaha aaye hai... aur ladke ke baare mein toh poora India jaanta hai ki vo kitna kaabil aur padha likha hai… I think tumhe iss rishte ko ek chance dena chahiye… aise rishtey zindagi mein baar baar nahi aate hai

Sakshi is looking very upset and lost.

SAKSHI (Thought): Mujhe Partner se milna hoga…

She pulled her hand from Anshuman’s hold and got up.

RADHIKA: Beta khate khate uth kyun gayi?

Sakshi said nothing. She looked at bowl which is placed at table. She took it and headed outside the room. Everyone try to stop her but she didn’t listen to them. Paakhi got up and followed her but Sakshi left the house quickly. Paakhi come back to dining table.

RADHIKA: Kaha hai Sakshi?

PAAKHI: Vo toh chali gayi… me bhi uske pichhe jaati hoon

ANSHUMAN: Haan Itni raat ko akele bahar chali gayi… me bhi chalta hoon tumhare saath

TEJ: Nahi beta iski zaroorat nahi hai… vo pakka Pawan ke pass gayi hogi… waise bhi kheer ka bowl bhi le gayi hai naa… uske saath waqut bitayegi toh theek ho jaayegi…

RADHIKA: Me baad mein Saroj ji se pooch lungi ki Sakshi kaisi hai… Paakhi betho tum dinner kar lo

Paakhi nods and sit on her chair.

ANSHUMAN: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Sakshi aise react karegi… I mean thoda sudden tha iss liye uska surprise hona normal hai but vo mujhe surprise kam aur pareshan aur khoyi khoyi zyada nazar aa rahi thi…

PAAKHI: Kya hai naa Anshuman vo bachpan se yahi kehti aayi hai ki vo iss ghar ka beta hai… Maa Papa ko chhod ke kahi nahi jaayegi aur meri shaadi ke baad vo Maa Papa ko leke aur bhi protective ho gayi hai… shayad iss liye… uske aate hi hum usko samjhayenge… 

Anshuman nods and continue his dinner. Paakhi looked at him and then decided to talk with Sakshi as soon as she come back home. 

====================

So that's it for now. 

It's kind of intro part and I tried my best to make it perfect. 😌

Sorry for any kind of mistakes. 🙏

Now you guys share your views in comments and tell how it was. 🤗

And regarding Arakshi's meeting, you will have to wait a bit but I assure you that when they meet, it will be great fun.😁

See you soon. 

Take care. 

Bye.

Edited by Butterfly09 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Superb update 

So rawtes and Anands are planning to get arakshi married

But they are not prepared for marriage 

Your song selection is superb

Loved the bonding between rawtes

Waiting for arakshi meet

Continue soon 

If possible update we are family too

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Zabardast intro hua sabhi ka. 

Kahi in donon ke parivaar ko inhi ka rishta toh nahin aaya?!

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Superb update 

So rawtes and Anands are planning to get arakshi married

But they are not prepared for marriage 

Your song selection is superb

Loved the bonding between rawtes

Waiting for arakshi meet

Continue soon 

If possible update we are family too

Hey buddy. 

I am so glad ki aap ko accha laga. 

Haan Rawtes and Aanands are planning for Arakshi marriage and Arakshi are nervous. dekhte hai families unhe kaise samjhati hai aur aage kya hota hai. Jo bhi hoga I hope jo maine plan kiya hai vo aap ko bhi mazedaar lagega. 

Thanks buddy. I feel ki yeh songs iss story ke liye humare Arakshi ko bohat acche se define karte hai... Well "Kukkad" song from Student Of The Year toh humare Arjun ke liye all time perfect hai... 😉

Rawtes ki bonding especially Bro and Ayesha ki bonding next updates me aap ko aur acche se dekhne milegi. 

Jaisa ki maine kaha Arakshi meet will take time but jab hogi tab maza hi aayega. Waqt iss liye kyun ki kuch cheezein hai jo story ke base ke liye likhna zaroori hai... 

Buddy WRF issi week update kiya toh I guess next toh RFL hoga aur meri dost cutie2809 bhi keh rahi hai uski Dosti aur Pyaar ke liye toh... But I will try my best to update WRF as soon as possible. 

Anyways keep loving and keep supporting buddy. 

Thank you for comment. 

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Zabardast intro hua sabhi ka. 

Kahi in donon ke parivaar ko inhi ka rishta toh nahin aaya?!

Hey buddy. 

I am glad you like the intro of our cute couples and their family. 

Haan buddy aisa hi hai. 

Rawtes aur Aanands Arakshi ke rishtey ki hi baat kar rahe hai but jaisa ki aap ne dekha Arjun bhi baat sunke serious hai, tensed ho gaye hai aur Sakshi toh ghar se hi nikal padi hai... Toh phir dekhte hai aage kaise hota hai aur yeh rishta kaha jaata hai...😉😄

Twist toh abhi baaki hai.. 

Anyways thank you so much for comment. 

Keep loving and keep supporting🥰

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

Hey buddy. 

I am glad you like the intro of our cute couples and their family. 

Haan buddy aisa hi hai. 

Rawtes aur Aanands Arakshi ke rishtey ki hi baat kar rahe hai but jaisa ki aap ne dekha Arjun bhi baat sunke serious hai, tensed ho gaye hai aur Sakshi toh ghar se hi nikal padi hai... Toh phir dekhte hai aage kaise hota hai aur yeh rishta kaha jaata hai...😉😄

Twist toh abhi baaki hai.. 

Anyways thank you so much for comment. 

Keep loving and keep supporting🥰

Always! Yeh dil maange more updates😆.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful start

You have portrayed both the families very nicely & Arjun & Sakshi as main protagonist were really awesome & beautiful 😍💓

Aisha Sam & Surya Nandita were too cute they were really adorable & so was there love ❤😘 & Arjun is apple of everyone eyes  ... Rawtes are quite rich & high profile family  

Sakshi & his family are simple yet adorable & are full of values .... SAKSHI relationship with her entire family is sweet 

So marriage proposal came as a shock to both of them & both are not mentally prepared ... Hoping that it will turn positive

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful start

You have portrayed both the families very nicely & Arjun & Sakshi as main protagonist were really awesome & beautiful 😍💓

Aisha Sam & Surya Nandita were too cute they were really adorable & so was there love ❤😘 & Arjun is apple of everyone eyes  ... Rawtes are quite rich & high profile family  

Sakshi & his family are simple yet adorable & are full of values .... SAKSHI relationship with her entire family is sweet 

So marriage proposal came as a shock to both of them & both are not mentally prepared ... Hoping that it will turn positive

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Hello Buddy.

Happy to know that you loved it. 😊

Thank you so much for lovely compliments. 🤗

Yes Rawtes are rich but down to earth and lovely family while Sakshi's family is simple but happy in their own small world. Arakshi are younger in their families so they are loved and pampered kids. 

yup proposal se dono ki hi duniya hil gayi hai and dono pareshan hai but ab proposal aaya hai aur bado ko accha laga hai toh baat toh hogi hi... upcoming updates interesting hone wale hai so stay tuned. 😉

I will try to update as soon as possible. 

Thank you for comment.🤗

Keep loving and keep supporting❤️