Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Considering your ID name, calling Shah-Kajol an overrated pair is the death of irony in the worst possible way😆 But chalo, kher hai

anything and everything with Shah will always be special❤️

That's not called irony. Srk Kajol pairing is quite hyped unlike Vicky and Katrina pairing, so the former is more likely to be overrated than the latter.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ya most over rated 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do you mean personal decisions? I haven’t followed what she’s up to much to be honest as she and her husband have been so irritating.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Some of her recent decisions are kind of making sure slip out if relevancy 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

These are two different matters though. Shipping a real life couple and disliking an on screen pair. Now if OP was saying that Katrina is a better actress than Kajol then this would be highly debatable and quite controversial  (and this comes from someone who finds Katrina likeable). And it’s all a matter of preference- i can totally see how people could feel fatigued by this pairing as they’ve been marketed over and over again.I personally don’t need to see another movie with these 2 as couple. Same for Deepika/Ranveer- tired of seeing them on screen together. Now Anushka/Ranveer is a pair I never get tired of seeing together - their chemistry is sizzling.

Considering your ID name, calling Shah-Kajol an overrated pair is the death of irony in the worst possible way😆 But chalo, kher hai

Edited by Sorein - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Do you mean personal decisions? I haven’t followed what she’s up to much to be honest as she and her husband have been so irritating.

I meant some of the awful films 😂 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's not called irony. Srk Kajol pairing is quite hyped unlike Vicky and Katrina pairing, so the former is more likely to be overrated than the latter.

Na ah.. I meant anyone who's a fan of Katrina finding anyone else overrated in any capacity is the death of irony..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she’s talking about SRK-Kajol as an on screen jodi. I kind of agree with her. I don’t think their chemistry is all that. But chemistry is very subjective. Personally I think Kajol has much better chemistry with Aamir than SRK.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder KHo is the creator of GUTS gang group...gutsy aur bade Dilwale hi repeat kar sakte hai is couple ko iss zamane mein... 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

jitne taunt marne ho maar lo.....these two still melt my heart😳❤️

I know quite a few people who are not a fan of either but love them as couple, no other couple even comes close to them and the fact that a movie like DW earned that much was just coz of them

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, when we compare to then to legendary pairs like Dilip- Vyjayanthimala, Dev Anand- Waheeda Rehman, Amitabh-Rekha, Dharmendra- Hema, Rajesh Khanna,- Sharmila Tagore.