Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

To all the people coming in here to diss Arjun rampal n rain on our parade, might I be so bold to suggest that you get your eyes checked. How can anyone deny this man’s good looks with a straight face?!

because he's ugly he's ugly gif | WiffleGif

Word Count: 1

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

But we’re talking about his prime days. Ain’t nobody writing poetry on his looks now. Y U NO UNDERSTAND. 😭🤌🏽

Did Chamelli's atma just possess you or what? 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, let me put an end to this.

Both Jackie and Rampal are ugly af.

The end.

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

I've seen him at a club in Mumbai with Mehr Jessia. They were still together then. He's extremely good looking but he put me off because he was rude to someone who wanted to take a pic with him. Also, they were both stoned out of their wits.

I can’t stand people who are rude but they’re all allowed off color days/moments too. So I don’t judge him if it’s not a recurring issue.

plus what can you expect from people who are drugged out n most likely off their rockers for the night. Manali Trance should be Bollywood’s anthem. 😆

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I see that people are debating over Arjun Rampal's looks here. Here's a story: during the 2000s me and my 70 year old Dadi used to watch a lot of Bollywood movies together on TV. One day we were watching "Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai" and my Dadi started waxing poetics about how beautiful Arjun Rampal's face was 😆 She kept getting annoyed when Bobby Deol was wooing the girl in the second half of the film 🤣

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Did Chamelli's atma just possess you or what? 😆

with the amount of manifestations, affirmations, or was it afformations? black magic, white magic, crystals, and energy talks I’ve been seeing lately, I wouldn’t be surprised. 😆

But I agree with FF, he was dreamy back then …. Now he’s not so hot BUT he still beats most of them even now. Who are we supposed to gush about? Varun dhawan? Tiger shroff? 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhein...

Yeh Gore Gore Gaal...

Yeh Thikki Thikki..

How To Grow Chilli Peppers | Thompson & Morgan

Nazrein...

Yeh Hirni Jaisi Chaal...

Deer Walking GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Race 3 trailer: 6 bloopers that will leave Salman Khan's fans embarrassed - IBTimes India

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kitna haseen chehra

Kitni pyari aankhen

Kitni pyari aankhen hain
Aankhon se chalakta pyar

Kudrat ne banaya hoga

Fursat se tujhe mere yaar

1194442 thumbnail

I can’t see this, again … my phone is saving me from your visual assaults today! 😌

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Arjun Rampal him. 🤗

My friend this was 2 decades ago

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I can’t stand people who are rude but they’re all allowed off color days/moments too. So I don’t judge him if it’s not a recurring issue.

plus what can you expect from people who are drugged out n most likely off their rockers for the night. Manali Trance should be Bollywood’s anthem. 😆

The stuff that people can get away with if you are deemed attractive, you would be singing a different tune if Ajay Devgan behaved like this, but because it's Ramps, it's an off colour day. 😆